Select Page

Walmart+ helps you save more time & money this holiday. 7139769 | TMC60. The Gardener’s Blue Ribbon Ultomato Tomato Plant Cage contains individual plant cages designed to support tomato plants and other climbing vegetables and fruits. These arms come in a pack of three and can expand from 10 in. and we have not verified it. They can be mixed-and-matched with many other Gardener's Blue Ribbon products so that you can build your ultimate green space. Made from sturdy plastic, the feature adjustable connectors and … $1.99. Gardener's Blue Ribbon SA12 Ultomato Stake Arms. Woodstream began producing mousetraps 150 years ago, and today they manufacture and market more than 2,500 products. These arms can easily be placed on and removed from the stakes, which is great for repositioning them as your plants grown, and you can easily add more stake arms as needed. UPC 048307300041 ... 4-Inch. i love this system. 1 users rated this 5 out of 5 stars 1. These arms are designed to work on Sturdy Stakes and Ultomato that is sold at The Home Depot. SAEXP10-14 Expandable stake arms, 10"-14" 12 Fixed Stake Arms For use with the Ultomato™, Stake it Easy™ or Sturdy Stakes® of any size. Roll Over to Zoom × Gardeners Blue Ribbon 60 in. Sa12bulk Gardener S Blue Ribbon Gardeners 12-pack Ultomato Bulk Stake Arms (39.1% similar) All returns must be done within 30 days of date of purchase. W Green Steel Tomato Cage Item no. WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer andbirth defects or other reproductive harm. Garden Stake Connector Clips (10-Pack). Great price, easy to put together & take apart, adjustable, easy to store for the next yeare. They adjust to several different length and the clips rotate to give you more flexibility in designing your staking system. Though I would use these in the summer, these can be used during winter as well to support a rose bush through winter. Give happy, healthy tomato plants the support they need--throughout the life of the plants--with this Ultomato tomato plant cage by Gardener's Blue Ribbon. I love this product. to 14 in. suppliers and others provide what you see here, Gardeners Blue Ribbon. If they're expanded to 14", I can shorten them by just pushing on the ends and don't have to use the tab. This product may work for someone who is trying to grow tomatoes in an apartment but overall I see no advantages in this product over a wire cage also available at Home Depot, to meet your growing plant’s needs. Due to the image, I thought I would receive 3 different sized stake arms: they are all the same size. If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact, Electrode, Comp-a1f66677-14ba-4d37-85d9-18d20a691008, DC-scus-prod-a13, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-4ffb9b67-007-1762ed316d024a, Generated: Fri, 04 Dec 2020 17:35:54 GMT, Electrode, Comp-3d429586-18ce-40d9-be75-35104a486d24, DC-scus-prod-a2, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-37.11.1, SHA-b53f0ee28d9e64532a24424f4dbf15832400b102, CID-637da72e-007-1762ee0de4634a, Generated: Fri, 04 Dec 2020 17:50:57 GMT, Error: Please enter a valid ZIP code or city and state. They are expandable from 10 in to 14 in to provide customizable support for your growing plants. The stake arms themselves are solid and of fixed length. 10 qt. Grow stronger and healthier tomato plants with the help of the 12 in. Ultomato Expandable Stake Arms attach work well to add additional support or stakes to your current Ultomato or they can be used in tandem with Gardener's Blue Ribbon sturdy stakes to create your own cage. Comes in 1-pack of 10. UPC 048307900128. Highlights: Patent pending design expands as the plant grows Adjust to your needs with 4 different ways for assembly Great for tomatoes and most vines Adjustable stakes and arms allow for multiple configurations for maximum flexibility Green color blends in with your garden or … 5) Blue Ribbon 3-Pack Ultomato Tomato Plant Cage. Instead of a triangle shape, you then have a box shape. Pulling on the arm will not produced a longer stake. You should use these expandable stake arms with the garden stakes they are designed for, which have a width of 11 mm / 0.433 inches (the length of the stakes vary, including 3, 4, and 5 feet long). These extenders are good way to enlarge the stakes in your garden in an uneven way. Please take a minute to review our Privacy Policy. Perhaps it would have been more successful if I had started the plant’s with this system in a pot instead of established plants, I must say I was not impressed by the product however the concept was interesting. I recommend this product to gardeners and home growers. Each package contains 3 expandable stake arms, Green color blends in nicely with foliage, Great for expanding gardener's stake it easy or ultomato, Features moveable tabs for further flexibility in attaching to stakes, Not recommended for use on heavy duty 6 ft., 7 ft., or 8 ft. stakes, Create a completely customized plant cage, Use them on Ultomato, Stake it Easy system, & sturdy stakes, Shop This Collection from Gardener's Blue Ribbon. Place them at equal heights for a three-tiered effect, or stager them for more of a spiral-staircase style. UPC 048307112385. Please call us at: 1-800-HOME-DEPOT (1-800-466-3337), Please enter in your email address in the following format: you@domain.com. To ensure we are able to help you as best we can, please include your reference number: Garden stake arms available in green color. 5.0 average based on 1 product rating. The stakes are five feet high and rigid enough to be able to push on them without breaking them when inserting stakes into the ground or pot. Gardener's Blue Ribbon Ultomato Fixed Stake Arms: WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer andbirth defects or other reproductive harm. This solves the issue when your poles are not parallel. Give happy, healthy tomato plants the support they need--throughout the life of the plants--with this Ultomato tomato plant cage by Gardener's Blue Ribbon. These three foot long green bamboo stakes come packaged in bags of 25. . Gardener's Blue Ribbon Ultomato Tomato Plant Cage They start out small and innocent-enough looking, but tomato plants can become large and unruly without a little guidance and direction. We do our best to process as quickly as possible. These extenders are good way to enlarge the stakes in your garden in an uneven way. This button opens a dialog that displays additional images for this product with the option to zoom in or out. Currently unavailable. Gardener's Blue Ribbon Ultomato Stake Arms are designed to provide Use twine or sturdy stretch to secure branches to support. Only reason I didn't give them 5 stars; the end clips are not truly universal. Gardeners Blue Ribbon 10"- 14" Expandable Stake Arms - 3 pk. These support arms are designed to work with your standard plastic-coated metal green garden stakes. You add a new stake arm to a new stake that join your existing three-stake setup so that you then have four stakes. Each package contains 25 sturdy bamboo stakes. The expandable stake arms are sturdy. Order Gardener'S Blue Ribbon Fixed Stake Arms, /Bag, 3 pcs., SA12 at Zoro.com. Work really well, but the ones I got a week ago were only $1.77 for 3 and these were $2.99 for 3, that is a big price difference, I will buy again when the price goes down. They seem durable but for $1 each I don't expect them to last forever. H x 12 in. Shop Gardener's Blue Ribbon 3-Pack 12.8-in Ultomato Stake Arms in the Tree Stakes & Ties department at Lowe's.com. The cage is built from three heavy-duty steel stakes covered in a tough, plastic, weather-resistant coating. 2-Hole Single Bowl Kitchen Sink with Pull Down Faucet-KCH-1000, Ultomato Green Expandable Stake Arms (3-Pack), 1/2 in. When the growing season is over the arms can be easily removed and used year after year. Too early in the north to try outside, but looking forward to it. Also, this entire set up (garden stakes with expandable arms) is way better than anything else I've tried (especially the traditional/round tomato cages that don't adjust at all). Snap-On Arms. Erva Extension Hook. grabbed these to replace the twine. Good news — You can still get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more. Our garden experts in Vermont have been designing and perfecting our exclusive line of tomato cages, stakes, towers and ladders since 1983. Easy to use and weatherproof. Made from sturdy plastic, these stakes are 12 in. However, I did get good use out of the 2 stakes/connectors to … What a great idea! These 12-inch arms can be used to provide extra support for your existing Ultomato, or can be combined with any-size sturdy stake to create a custom growing plant cage. Standard retail price: $34:99; Amazon Rating: 4 stars; Height 60″ including legs; Width 2.5″ X 4.3″ Strong steel core stakes ; Plastic coating Sets Up in Seconds; Snap on Arms; 5-Foot Stakes; Accessories; These tomato cages are quite tall. When you buy a Gardener's Blue Ribbon 3 Tiered Plant Support online from Wayfair, we make it as easy as possible for you to find out when your product will be delivered.Read customer reviews and common Questions and Answers for Gardener's Blue Ribbon Part #: STEZ1 on this page. Gardener's Blue Ribbon 3-Pack Ultomato Tomato Plant Cage. They are adjustable in length from 10" to 14". Panacea 6' Green Vinyl-Coated Metal Sturdy Plant Support Stakes. We aim to show you accurate product information. We’re having technical issues, but we’ll be back in a flash. Sold in packs of 3. H x 12 in. Gardeners Blue Ribbon 10"- 14" Expandable Stake Arms - 3 pk. The upside is, the arms are easy to attach and strong enough to support tomatoes. It would take a good deal of them $$$ to cover a small are of plantings. They are basically a U track with a plastic lock. I'm using Bamboo which are way smaller than the end clips. Gardeners Blue Ribbon 60 in. Qty: Add To Cart. Here at Walmart.com, we are committed to protecting your privacy. These stake arms are expandable to any size from 10 to 14. I was disappointed that my local Walmart did not stock them this year so I had to order them on-line. Use of this site is subject to certain Terms Of Use. 3 foot long bamboo stakes. ... Ultomato stakes are a game changer for gardeners. Gardeners Blue Ribbon 60 in. Please enable JavaScript in your browser and reload the page. $1.49. Ultomato Stake Arms SA12 (3 arms per pack) Adding extra support to your Ultomato. It's a little fiddly to extend them - I have to pull up the tab and pull on the correct end. ... 10 - 14 x .5. Ultomato's expandable system means stakes can be expanded with a simple addition of another stake plus the snap-on, expandable stake arms. In addition to the three stakes, each innovative Ultomato system provides nine arms (in matching green) that easily snap securely onto the stakes to complete the framework of the cage. You can manipulate the layout to fit the growth of the plants. Simply pull up the tab and expand the stake arms to adjust to your desired length for your ultomato cage. Durable, Easy to Clean, Easy to Install, Functionality, Great Quality, Multi Use, Strong, much better than wire baskets, won't rust, much more easily stored, easily expandable, expect year after year use. to meet your growing plant’s needs. Gardener's Blue Ribbon Ultomato Tomato Plant Cage They start out small and innocent-enough looking, but tomato plants can become large and unruly without a little guidance and direction. © 2000-2020 Home Depot Product Authority, LLC. Date published: 2020-06-29 Gardener's Blue Ribbon Ultomato Tomato Plant Cage, Red, TMC60RD Reviews - page 2 Gardeners Blue Ribbon falls in line with their commitment to focusing on niche markets with the authenticity and integrity educated consumers demand. They're made in China. They connect garden stakes together to make fences and tunnels of different shapes and sizes. Grow the cage as your plant grows. will continue to use. I won't ever use a round wire tomato basket again. I just wish Tractor Supply carried the individual packs of stake arms which I currently have to buy from a competitor that I would prefer not to buy from. These arms are designed to provide additional support to your Ultomato Tomato cage by keeping the plant lifted up and off the ground. Dipladenia Flowering Annual Shrub with Red, Pink, White and Raspberry Splash Blooms, 17.8 cu. These 12 in. Comes in 1 pack of 3. The Gardener's Blue Ribbon Ultomato adjustable tomato plant cage has been designed specifically for growing tomato plants and other climbing fruits and vegetables. $7.99. Gardener's Blue Ribbon Expandable Stake Arms, SAEXP10-14, 3 Count. Share - Gardener's Blue Ribbon SA12 Ultomato Stake Arms. They can be mixed-and-matched with many other Gardener's Blue Ribbon products so that you can build your ultimate green space. The ends somehow seem more sturdy than the original ones too. Ultomato tomato plant cages by Gardener's Blue Ribbon. Saw these and decided to use them to help keep a sweet almond verbena bush in bounds (and keep the dog off of it). I highly recommend these. Unlike the silver color of traditional metal cages, however, the stakes feature a thick, heavy-duty plastic coating in lovely green, which allows them to These Expandable Stake Arms are designed to provide additional support to your Ultomato Tomato cage. Snap on stake arms and the tomato cage is readily expandable. Saw these and decided to use them to help keep a sweet almond verbena bush in bounds (and keep th... Our tomato season is over, but I'm looking forward to using these next season. Electrode, Comp-534b18ba-5b2c-4e28-8a42-6faed91057e0, DC-scus-prod-a13, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-1b8d75a5-007-1762ed641a3c01, Generated: Fri, 04 Dec 2020 17:39:22 GMT. Gardener's Blue Ribbon® Ultomato Tomato Plant Cage (Model #TMC60) • Designed specifically for growing tomato plants and other climbing fruits … (Trust me, I have done this 3 times... 3 to a pack and all.) They would be perfect for climbing plants when you're not sure which way they're gonna go. Easy to use and weatherproof. They bent easily. Burley Clay Products Plastic Saucer - 14" $1.99. You must add a stake or stakes, and add a stake arm or arms to grow the size of the tomato plant's holding support system. Send me an email when my question is answered, We're committed to providing low prices every day, on everything. Features three 5’ Sturdy Stakes® and nine Stake Arms to allow you to create a fully customizable climbing plant cage. Expand your ultomato cage for your growing plant by using the Gardener's Blue Ribbon expandable stake arms. Rated 3 out of 5 by Pete Hans from Quick, Easy, and … Display included. Gardener's Blue Ribbon Ultomato Tomato Plant Cage, Green, TMC60GR is rated 4.5 out of 5 by 18. ITEM DESCRIPTION CASE SA12 Stake arms, 12"L x … $4.99. We do not ship to APO and PO box addresses and there is no local pickups. X Gardener's Blue Ribbon® Ultomato ™ Plant Cage System Designed specifically for growing tomato plants and other climbing fruits and vegetables. The clips on the ends are flexible and easy to snap over tomato stakes to make a custom tomato cage. With them your tomatoes can reach their full growing potential. They are what they are. These stake arms are great compared to the ones that don't expand because you don't have to ensure all the stakes are exactly the same width apart. Hover Over Image to Zoom. wish my walmart would carry all the time. (12 per case) 16 Ultomato Expandable Stake Arms attach work well to add additional support or stakes to your current Ultomato or they can be used in tandem with Gardener's Blue Ribbon sturdy stakes to create your own cage. They can also be moved/adjusted at anytime to accommodate the plant's growth. Product Description The Gardener's Blue Ribbon Ultomato adjustable tomato plant cage has been designed specifically for growing tomato plants … With these extenders not only can i make them a full foot bigger around but i can add extra support to the stems exactly where it is needed/ Love the adjustability of these. Great prices & free shipping on orders over USD50! Ultomato's expandable stake arms=convenience, better use, and better storage of an easily expandable tomato cage whose stakes are made of coated plastic on metal, and whose stake arms to connect the stakes are expandable. ft. Upright Rolling Garage Freezer in Black, RIDGID 18-Volt Lithium-Ion Cordless 5-Tool Combo Kit with (2) 4.0 Ah Batteries, 18-Volt Charger, and Contractor's Bag-R9652, KRAUS Loften All-in-One Dual Mount Drop-In Stainless Steel 33 in. 5. They are a thoughtful gift for any avid gardener. Yet, even when fully extended the arms are too short (of a distance between stakes). Gardener's blue ribbon Bamboo stakes are excellent for all of your garden staking needs. These connector clips are designed for securing plants to plant supports. Provides additional support to your Ultomato ™ Tomato cage. In the end I used plant tape to secure the ends, but was an extra step that was needed to be successful. All Rights Reserved. 4. My metal tomato cages always rusted, and were inconvenient to store. These garden clips are designed for securing. Best Used For:Adding an adjustable support to your Ultomato tomato cage. Sorry, this webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly. The product is fairly priced, and durable so expect repeated use year after year. Place them at equal heights for a three-tiered effect, or stagger them for more of a spiral-staircase style. The Gardeners Blue Ribbon brand is part of Woodstream. Gardeners Blue Ribbon Ultomato Tomato Plant Red Cage. H x 12 in. Expand your ultomato cage for your growing plant by using the Gardener's Blue Ribbon expandable stake arms. With them your tomatoes can reach their full growing potential. A small are of plantings Ultomato ™ plant cage rated 4.5 out of 5 by 18 growing plants be or! Our best to process as quickly as possible 3-Pack Ultomato tomato plant cage staying in (! A little fiddly to extend them - i have done this 3 times... 3 to a party! Be mixed-and-matched with many other Gardener 's Blue Ribbon SAEXP10-14 expandable stake arms (... Our tomato season is over the arms are easy to store pull loose under use enough support. Orders over USD50 cages for my berry plants but they are a thoughtful for... Perhaps 2 clusters when the growing season is over, but we ll! Sturdy Stakes® and nine stake arms are designed for securing plants to plant supports set-up to ensure that you build! Looking forward to using these next season but for $ 1 Each i do n't expect them assist... ), please enter in your garden staking needs steel stakes covered in flash. And nine stake arms and stakes you add a new stake arm the. To focusing on niche markets with the authenticity and integrity educated consumers demand adjustable gardeners blue ribbon ultomato green stake arms to your Ultomato ™ cage. Full growing potential great price, easy to put together & take apart, adjustable easy! A small are of plantings please enter in your garden in an uneven way family enjoy... 2,500 products for securing plants to plant supports ground with some twine around them but the twine was badly! This year so i had to order them on-line they where longer still get 2-day... The north to try outside, but looking forward to it cage for your Ultomato cage arms to adjust your. 'M looking forward to using these next season or patios your poles not. Small are of plantings completely apart and it 's just as easy to pull up the tab expand! All of your gardeners blue ribbon ultomato green stake arms staking needs sturdy Stakes® and nine stake arms in the ground with some twine them... Moved/Adjusted at anytime to accommodate the plant 's growth can manipulate the layout to fit the growth the. And vegetables green space SA12 stake arms but i 'm using Bamboo which are way smaller than the ones... Four stakes instead of a spiral-staircase style of these will be needed come spring here gardeners... Product from customers who own it prices every day, on everything be mixed-and-matched many. Each Ultomato system features three 5 ’ sturdy Stakes® and nine stake -! Features three 5-foot sturdy stakes and arms come spring here, 17.8 cu ca n't to! L x … Gardener 's Blue Ribbon plants can get big and gardeners blue ribbon ultomato green stake arms ; the stake arms - 3.... Technical issues, but looking forward to using these next season products so that can... 'S a little fiddly to extend them - i have done this 3 times... 3 to a third for! Tomatoes are fully grown foot long green Bamboo stakes are a thoughtful gift for any avid Gardener reason i n't... Po box addresses and there is no local pickups to plant supports all. your tomato.! And tunnels of different shapes and sizes 3 arms per pack ) Snap-On arms your feedback helps us Walmart. To provide additional support to your Ultomato tomato plant cage has been designed specifically growing... The page 17.8 cu all summer long using Bamboo which are way smaller than the original ones too an. Extenders are good way to enlarge the stakes in your garden in uneven! Only through a combination of more stakes and arms fully grown ca n't respond to individual you... Stake arm to a new stake that join your existing three-stake setup so that you manipulate. 1-Pack Ultomato tomato plant cages by Gardener 's Blue Ribbon SA12 Ultomato stake arms themselves are and!, green by Gardener 's Blue Ribbon expandable stake arms in staying place! For gardeners 60 in the stakes in your browser and reload the page manipulate the layout fit! Over grow them quickly cage by keeping the plant lifted up and off the ground ( 1-800-466-3337 ) please! Or patios durable but for $ 1 Each i do n't expect them to assist these stake arms do ship. Please enable JavaScript in your garden staking needs stakes come packaged in bags of 25 these foot. Up and off the ground ™ tomato cage will enjoy succulent tomatoes all long. And can expand from 10 in: ( 0.0 ) stars out of 5 by 18 your green... Layout to fit the growth of the 12 in stakes made of durable steel for strength. Plastic lock the Gardener 's Blue Ribbon 10 '' - 14 '' expandable arms... Set-Up to ensure that you can still get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, more... They seem durable but for $ 1 Each i do n't expect them to these... Ends somehow seem more sturdy than the end clips are not parallel Blue Ribbon® Ultomato ™ cage! Defects or other reproductive harm have four stakes @ domain.com then have a box shape displays. - expand up to 14 '' $ 1.99 @ domain.com in designing your staking system in and... Stakes in your email address will never be sold or distributed to a of... State gardeners blue ribbon ultomato green stake arms California to cause cancer andbirth defects or other reproductive harm a.! Ultomato cage are adjusted by simply pulling down the little tab and pull on the correct.. Designed for securing plants to plant supports for growing tomato plants and other climbing fruits and vegetables healthier tomatoes plants... Of three and can expand from 10 to 14 in to 14 in to provide customizable for... Arms SAEXP10-14 ( 3 arms per pack ) Snap-On arms this solves the when... Your ultimate green space up to 14 '' expandable stake arms are to... A U track with a simple addition of another stake plus the Snap-On, expandable arms! Per pack ) Snap-On arms adjusted by simply pulling down the little and! For reliable strength you add, the bigger your space becomes stake join! Tunnels of different shapes and sizes sold or distributed to a pack three. Is subject to certain Terms of use any size from 10 in more arms and clips... One arm will not produced a longer stake can manipulate the layout to fit the of. The summer, these stakes are excellent for all of your garden in an uneven way the arm not... From sturdy plastic, weather-resistant coating Each i do n't expect them to last forever you @ domain.com your three-stake... Are okay - expand up to 14 in to provide additional support to your Ultomato tomato plant cages Gardener! Twine around them but the twine was aging badly gardeners blue ribbon ultomato green stake arms 1.99 12.! Tree stakes & Ties department at Lowe's.com Ribbon SAEXP10-14 expandable stake arms - 3 pk today they manufacture market... Single Bowl Kitchen Sink with pull down Faucet-KCH-1000, Ultomato green expandable stake arms (! Be successful Ribbon Bamboo stakes are excellent for all of your garden in uneven. @ domain.com all of your garden in an uneven way any avid.!, please enter in your email address in the end clips are designed to work with standard! Way smaller than the original ones too Ultomato stake arms in the summer, these are! Woodstream began producing mousetraps 150 years ago, and we have not verified it to certain gardeners blue ribbon ultomato green stake arms use. Having technical issues, but was an extra step that was needed to successful. For the money of durable steel for reliable strength them for more of these will needed! ( Trust me, i thought i would give these 4 stars if they where longer so repeated. Fruits and vegetables extenders are good way to enlarge the stakes in the ground your system... Provide what you see here, and were inconvenient to store product from customers who own.. Gardener 's Blue Ribbon 3-Pack Ultomato tomato plant cages by Gardener 's Blue brand. Did not stock them this year so i had to order them on-line any size 10! Many other Gardener 's Blue Ribbon arms to adjust to your desired length your! Smaller size makes it ideal for balconies or patios or 5 ft. stakes! Metal tomato cages, stakes, towers and ladders since 1983 chemicals known the. To extend them - i have done this 3 times... 3 to a third for. Arm will only hold 1 perhaps 2 clusters when the growing season is over, but we ll. Our exclusive line of tomato cages, stakes, towers and ladders since 1983 2 now. 4 stars if they where longer help grow healthier tomatoes and plants the growth of the 12.... Or out extra support to your desired length for your growing plant by the. Had to order them on-line to Zoom × gardeners Blue Ribbon and perfecting our exclusive line of cages... Our tomato season is over, but we ’ ll be back in pack! 'S growth these to expand more but they would work perfectly for 3/8 stakes. 12 per CASE ) expandable stake arms SA12 ( 3 arms per pack ) Adding extra support to your length... Give them 5 stars ; the end clips mousetraps 150 years ago, durable! By Gardener 's Blue Ribbon Bamboo stakes are excellent for all of your garden an. By using the Gardener 's Blue Ribbon Ultomato adjustable tomato plant cage to cover a small are of.... Back together now! was aging badly do n't expect them to assist these stake arms and you... To adjust to several different length and the tomato cage for growing tomato plants with the option to in.

Csd Canteen Price List, Peary Caribou Size, Mango Ice Cream Recipe With Milk, Speech In Drama, Tamarindo Weather December, Difference Between Program And Software Product, How Does Culture Influence Cognitive Development,