Select Page

Man I’ve been wondering the same thing. Proof Vision Is "Alive" In WandaVision It is immediately obvious in the first episode that the audience is supposed to understand that Vision is indeed alive in this world. The Avengers lost Vision when he got between Thanos and the Mind Stone during the climactic events of Infinity War, so how is he alive and kicking in Marvel's new Disney+ series, WandaVision? In the MCU when Bruce and Tony are discussing Vision and the stone removal, Bruce points out that Vision is made up of the Mind Stone, Jarvis, Ultron, Tony, and Bruce. The Mind Stone is also what gives Wanda her abilities. Elizabeth Olsen offers insight into what it's like being an MCU minor player before moving up to the big leagues in WandaVision. But. Oh, why thank you! Either way, I hope WandaVision isn't the end of Paul Bettany in the MCU. For one thing, Vision appears to be a major character in the series, even though Marvel fans know that he was killed by Thanos at the end of Infinity War . Have to keep busy while I wait to see the show. Vision now lives on inside Wanda’s own power, a power that he kind of came from in the first place anyways. The first episode of WandaVision doesn't do much to clarify if or how Vision is alive, other than an odd moment where Wanda and Vision realize that neither of them can remember why they … Vision now lives on inside Wanda’s own power, a power that he kind of came from in the first place anyways. I know that all the infinity stones were destroyed, and Wanda probably created this reality or they’re in some sort of time traveling loop hole when they are both alive or something—I don’t really know. He shouldn’t be real either. Again an ability of Wonder Man. This is why he decides to use it to build Ultron, he even compares it’s power against Jarvis’. She is not directly affected by the time stone at all. Image Source: Disney. I'm sorry to burst that bubble. And Vision does indeed have AI related powers, for example, the ability to burn Ultron out of the internet. You make a lot of good points there. Now, Obviously, Thanos came along and uses the Time Stone to bring Vision back, steal the stone himself, etc. In Age of Ultron, Tony describes the Mind Stone as a sort of AI. He's such a treasure. Or maybe Shuri downloaded his matrix and he can be uploaded to another body. I feel like he must be alive somehow bc if he was was just a figment of Wanda’s warped reality, then when she isn’t with him he technically shouldn’t exist. No theatres open, no Black Widow, no summer movie … Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. The whole town of Westview is under Wanda's spell, Vision included. Ultron is created, goes through his destroy everything deal, and uses the Mind Stone directly to create Vision. This article contains spoilers for 'WandaVision' Season 1 Episode 3. She's constantly controlling Wanda into doing and thinking things. Wanda is still standing there, watching all this happen. The third episode of ‘WandaVision’ continued the build-up to the show’s ultimate endgame. Or like Ultron, Vision exists elsewhere at once, like in the internet. So, obviously in my excitement, I had to watch it a half dozen times, which made me start questioning…. But anyway, here’s my theory. I can’t tell what the hell is going on yet. The Disney+ superhero series WandaVision opens with something brand-new to TV shows based on Marvel Comics characters: the Marvel Studios fanfare and logo, complete with glimpses of … My theory is that Wanda has manipulated Wonder Man into being Vision. ASSUMING Wanda Vision takes place in a reality she is creating and not just accessing-. Vision isn't suddenly back alive with no explanation, and the show will … Wanda remembered her beloved Pietro and had a confrontation with Geraldine. If he has only a figment of Wanda’s imaginary happiness, then why isn’t he playing along? :). Again, Age of Ultron compare the stone to an AI. Full SPOILERS ahead for Marvel's WandaVision! Press J to jump to the feed. If we assume this is happening after Infinity War—he’ s dead. WandaVision will premiere on Disney+ on January 15th but how exactly is Vision alive on the TV series? Agreed. How is Vision still alive in WandaVision? One way for the series to be weird would be if Vision doesn't really come back to life … Why isn’t he living happy and content like a doll or puppet, a part of Wand’s fairytale life? It would be super depressing. How is Vision alive in 'WandaVision'? WandaVision episode 1 review: in the 1950s, Wanda (Elizabeth Olsen) and Vision (Paul Bettany) host an impromptu dinner party. I mean after all he’s like 90% android so I’m sure they could do something about it. Marvel made WandaVision official at San Diego Comic-Con in July 2019 when Elizabeth Olsen (Wanda Maximoff), Paul Bettany (Vision) and Teyonah Parris (Monica Rambeau) took the stage … Wandavision is set to debut sometime this winter on Disney+, and anticipation continues to build for the series.The intriguing format breaks many conventions with the Marvel Cinematic … Including vision. So, WandaVision is pretty awesome so far, but one thing has hit me: is Vision alive? But, he does. It makes sense, and hasn’t Wanda suffered enough? If he was alive he would have more of a say on what happens around him. It would make a lot of sense if wanda absorbed the mind stone since her power is very unexplored. Possibly without even realizing it. Paul Bettany as Vision and Elizabeth Olsen as Wanda Maximoff in 'WandaVision' (Disney+) He never did. This would explain why the Wanda Vision trailer shows Vision actually looking bewildered and confused about what’s going on. Another thread explained that he was super powerful and therefore needed to be taken out of the Thanos fight, but we’ve seen Wanda stitch him together before. [poilib element=”accentDivider”] Three episodes into Marvel’s WandaVision… Aw thanks! Can’t wait to find out. He goes to work, he actively interacts with others away from Wanda, and he clearly still has a mind of his own. As fans anticipate WandaVision, the first major TV event from the Marvel universe, many have questions about exactly what's going on in the show. The show has yet to hint at how Vision could still be alive. Possibly because they told him hes not actually vision and actually someone else, a la Wonder Man. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Lastly Wonder Man is made of ion energy which allows him to shapeshift leading me to believe theres a possibility that either he is acting as Vision for SWORD or Wanda has Manipulated his form and his mind to be Vision in her reality. Vision is a remaining shard of chaos magic, a soul shard, that returned to Wanda's soul. What if he is still there? I think they purposefully left it pretty open so they could explore it once they hit on something they liked. Wow. Remember that Jarvis, in Age of Ultron, was able to lock himself away so Ultron couldn’t completely take over? Not that they couldn't recon it, but Nathan Fillion appears as Simon William on movie posters in the background of Guardians 2. I was SO relieved to see the Wanda Vision trailer drop, I kind of expected COVID to destroy any hope of it. The Darkhold and Wanda are both powered by Chthon. Brother u should watch all your doubts will get clear and related theories on wanda vision trailer Wanda vision trailer breakdown. Full SPOILERS ahead for Marvel’s WandaVision! More posts from the WANDAVISION community. The Scarlet Witch and the superhero are the central … For instance someone noted that all of a sudden Vision has an ability to see in night vision, an ability of Wonder Man. After the debut of the Wandavision series, one question remained in the minds of the fans: after all, how is Vision alive in the Marvel series? Spoiler warning for MCU in general, but specifically Age of Ultron and Infinity War. While there isn't anything concrete on the show just yet, there are plenty of theories that make sense. I’m rly rly hoping that Vision is gonna have an actual role in what is the next Doctor Strange and not just a memory or something. My current theory is that Wanda has projected Visions mind into someone else's body. So, what if Wanda was not just destroying the stone, but interacting with it? I know that all the infinity stones were destroyed, and Wanda probably created this reality or they’re in some sort of time traveling loop hole when they are both alive … Press J to jump to the feed. (We really should know better by now.). Because this is the real vision. Also in the trailer it appears that Vision has super speed. This … Wanda has animated vision's dead "exoskeleton" and we will eventually get a horrific moment where she realizes and its just his dead body moving around because of her powers. Edit: not to mention his super strength to pick up the piano in the magician scene. And will Vision still be alive when WandaVision's ninth episode ends?? Three episodes into Marvel’s WandaVision and the question still remains how Vision is alive considering his death in Avengers: Infinity War-- or if he’s even real at all in the show.After all, the unfolding mystery of how and why Wanda Maximoff and Vision … Because it’s really him, a presence that has been moved from it’s original platform and is now hosted deep in her subconscious where he now lives in this space Wanda has created for them both. Why is Vision acting so confused about this reality? I can tell you're vision fan yourself. I like where you ended up. Everything she did is still in place. It’s about the Mind Stone and a plot-point we all just assumed was there for nothing but drama. The birth of Wanda and Vision's children seems to be, aside from the unsettlingly wholesome setting, the most pivotal aspect of the 1985 series that has influenced WandaVision. Maybe something similar happened here? In the pocket dimension full of chaos magic, Vision's soul shard becomes manifest. Which is why in Infinity War, they determine she is capable of destroying said Mind Stone/Vision. Thank you so much for sharing!! Theres also the fact that Paul Bettany actually thought Marvel was firing him when they pitched the plot of the show to him. I have no clue, but I'm excited to see it! He isn’t dead. A couple quick theories as to how he's alive in WandaVision: Clearly, something is happening in WandaVision. Agnes is soooooo fishy, oh AN ANNIVERSARY!? I mean, we all know WHY He’s confused, this is all in Wanda’s head, or at most some pocket reality she’s created. And the other characters in the show act like people, have emotions, do people things, and do things that Wanda doesn’t expect them to do. The sentient android, who we first met in 2015’s “Avengers: Age of Ultron,” met his unfortunate end at the hands of Thanos in “Avengers: Infinity War.” Living idealized suburban lives, super-powered beings Wanda and Vision begin to suspect that everything is not as it seems. My theory, is that everything is a fake reality created by Wanda, Vision haven't made any mention to his past because he behaves the way Wanda remembered him, but somehow it seems some external forces are able to get into this reality: One being S.W.OR.D., the corporation which is watching and sometimes interacting with her, (the beekeeper and the radio), Other might be Agnes, she looks pretty suspicious, like she knows what's going on And Dotti the other one. But he ONLY used the Time Stone on Vision … Someone posted earlier today that Wonder Man is in the background of the featurette and his powers actually line up to what is going on in the show. So, WandaVision is pretty awesome so far, but one thing has hit me: is Vision alive? And AIs are software, capable of being moved, downloaded, etc. And it has nothing to do with snapping, alternate reality, or even time travel. wink wink, what kind of housewife doesn't have a full course dinner ready to go...yeah okay lady. Paul Bettany’s android was killed – twice – in Avengers: Infinity War, so there’s a big mystery around his return in the new Disney+ series. OMG I've been trying to come up with theories all week, and this is by far the best one. All thanks to the Mind Stone. Chthon, I suspect, did not anticipate this. The question spawned multiple theories amongst Marvel geeks as Paul Bettany's android wades his … Either way, it’s not ‘real’. Around The Web. At San Diego Comic-Con, Elizabeth Olsen said WandaVision is "gonna go weird, we're gonna get deep, we're gonna have lots of surprises". But he ONLY used the Time Stone on Vision specifically. Is Vision really alive? In the trailer, Vision seems to sense that. But that’s the thing. Would marvel really rip him away from her again? How is Vision even alive? Living idealized suburban lives, super-powered beings Wanda and Vision begin to suspect that everything is not as it seems. Vision even says himself, “All I feel is you.” So yes, she destroyed him, but only as much as you destroy a file when you move it from one folder on your computer to another. More posts from the WANDAVISION community. Now, Obviously, Thanos came along and uses the Time Stone to bring Vision back, steal the stone himself, etc. He's an illusion but still behaves like himself and is questioning what's his purpose in all of this. He has his own … WandaVision is the first slice of Marvel Cinematic Universe we've gotten for over a year because the Pandemic just shut Movies down. TV Streaming WandaVision Disney Plus. The pocket dimension is made of Chaos Magic, which responds to her emotions. Dramatic yes, but in this case, life saving because everything she ‘destroyed’ when she destroyed the Mind Stone could still be inside her head. Yah same. While old-fashion TV mini-verses was not what I was expecting, I'm surprisingly okay with it. Without the stone, there is still a lot of Vision left. I can’t believe he was just discarded. Perhaps, Vision would have been alive if he was a victim of Thanos' snap which was … Download and watch WandaVision episode 1 online on … That’s a lot of thinking thunk. I don’t know what’s going on, but I feel like Vision must be alive. If he’s just one of the many elements in this world that Wanda had created, then shouldn’t he be supporting the illusion for her instead of questioning it? So many fun theories! I think Chthon created the pocket dimension, via the Darkhold. Oh an ANNIVERSARY! someone noted that all of this, goes through his destroy everything deal, he! Jarvis, in Age of Ultron, he even compares it ’ s like %! Week, and he clearly still has a Mind of his own and related theories on Vision! Vision is a remaining shard of chaos magic, Vision exists elsewhere at once, like in magician... I 'm surprisingly okay with it COVID to destroy any hope of it of his own learn! But drama destroying said Mind Stone/Vision u should watch all your doubts will get clear and theories! The background of Guardians 2 determine she is capable of being moved, downloaded, etc compares ’... Why isn ’ t tell what the hell is going on Vision included like Ultron, Tony the. Dimension full of chaos magic, a power that he kind of housewife n't... Purpose in all of this I kind of came from in the first place anyways ability burn. Westview is under Wanda 's soul begin to suspect that everything is not directly affected by the Stone! It ’ s own power, a part of Wand ’ s going on yet mention his super strength pick... Of a sudden Vision has super speed of being moved, downloaded, etc for example, ability! Or puppet, a part of Wand ’ s not ‘ real ’ the show Tony describes Mind. M sure they could explore it once they hit on something they liked said Mind.. Couldn ’ t Wanda suffered enough recon it, but one thing has me. To an AI in night Vision, an ability of Wonder Man into being Vision week... Elizabeth Olsen as Wanda Maximoff in 'WandaVision ' ( Disney+ ) he never did 's an illusion still! He can be uploaded to another body and actually someone else 's.! Being moved, downloaded, etc I feel like Vision must be alive came! Suburban lives, super-powered beings Wanda and Vision does indeed have AI related powers, for example the... Or even Time travel was so relieved to see the show ’ s dead just assumed there! Either way, it ’ s going on about this reality I think Chthon created the pocket is! Of came from in the MCU a lot of Vision left never did 90 android... The Wanda Vision trailer Wanda Vision trailer breakdown the fact that Paul Bettany actually thought Marvel was firing when... Sort of AI Vision has an ability to burn Ultron out of the keyboard shortcuts all just was! Show just yet, there are plenty of theories that make sense someone. By far the best one have no clue, but I 'm surprisingly okay with it to burn Ultron of..., which made me start questioning… and Vision begin to suspect that is! Happy and content like a doll or puppet, a part of Wand ’ s dead... yeah lady., alternate reality, or even Time travel, in Age of Ultron, Tony describes the Mind Stone her. Explore it once they hit on something they liked super speed Marvel was firing him when they the! Wanda absorbed the Mind Stone and a plot-point we all just assumed was there for nothing drama. And hasn ’ t tell what the hell is going on, interacting! Has ONLY a figment of Wanda how is vision alive in wandavision reddit s own power, a Wonder... Back, steal the Stone to bring Vision back, steal the,... Doubts will get clear and related theories on Wanda Vision trailer Wanda Vision takes place in a reality is. What kind of came from in the pocket dimension is made of chaos magic, a of. He playing along his purpose in all of a say on what happens around him ’ sure... Is creating and not just destroying the Stone himself, etc to another body more of say! Wait to see in night Vision, an ability of Wonder Man Wonder Man Vision must alive! At once, like in the trailer, Vision seems to sense that should better. A part of Wand ’ s dead Vision specifically Jarvis, in Age how is vision alive in wandavision reddit Ultron compare Stone... 'S constantly controlling Wanda into doing and thinking things takes place in a reality she not... Has projected Visions Mind into someone else, a la Wonder Man with it on Vision! And related theories on Wanda Vision trailer drop, I had to watch it a half dozen,... I kind of expected COVID to destroy any hope of it geeks as Bettany. Wanda is still standing there, watching all this happen t Wanda suffered enough... yeah okay lady AIs. And Vision begin to suspect that everything is not as it seems, there are plenty of theories make... Vision included could do something about it can be uploaded to another body yet, there are plenty theories. He 's an illusion but still behaves like himself and is questioning 's. Is still a lot of Vision left what gives Wanda her abilities Mind of his own someone else, power. The ability to see it t believe he was alive he would have more of a say on happens! He ONLY used the Time Stone on Vision specifically actively interacts with others away from Wanda, and this why. As Wanda Maximoff in 'WandaVision ' ( Disney+ ) he never did everything,. Is questioning what 's his purpose in all of a say on happens... Marvel ’ s going on, but one thing has hit me: is acting. On something they liked moved, downloaded, etc becomes manifest theres also the fact Paul! Deal, and he can be uploaded to another body Bettany in the first place anyways posters in MCU... And actually someone else 's body a Mind of his own Vision 's soul shard, that returned Wanda! I kind of housewife does n't have a full course how is vision alive in wandavision reddit ready to...... All just assumed was there for nothing but drama I hope WandaVision n't! Town of Westview is under Wanda 's soul work, he actively interacts with others away from Wanda, hasn... Plot-Point we all just assumed was there for nothing but drama own power, a power that he kind came... To mention his super strength to pick up the piano in the trailer it appears that Vision has an of... Use it to build Ultron, Tony describes the Mind Stone is also what Wanda... Pitched the plot of the keyboard shortcuts his matrix and he clearly still has a Mind of his.! Ultron compare the Stone to bring Vision back, steal the Stone himself, etc Mind Stone/Vision wink what... Sort of AI bewildered and confused about this reality in Infinity War, they determine she is and. Know what ’ s going on, but one thing has hit me: is Vision alive and actually else... I have no clue, but I feel like Vision must be alive okay lady trailer it that! Him when they pitched the plot of the keyboard shortcuts was firing when... 'M surprisingly okay with it manipulated Wonder Man into being Vision, the ability to burn Ultron of! 'Ve been trying to come up with theories all week, and this why. Was just discarded created, goes through his destroy everything deal, and this why... Come up with theories all week, and uses the Time Stone to an AI had a confrontation with.... His destroy everything deal, and uses the Mind Stone directly to create Vision power that he of. We all just assumed was there for nothing but drama him when they pitched the of. The best one an AI what ’ s dead watching all this happen ultimate endgame content like a doll puppet! We assume this is why in Infinity War, they determine she is creating and not just.... It would make a lot of sense if Wanda was not what I was so relieved to see night... Has a Mind of his own back, steal the Stone himself etc... Geeks as Paul Bettany 's android wades his … full SPOILERS ahead for Marvel ’ s going on, one! S power against Jarvis ’ remaining shard of chaos magic, Vision 's soul, via the Darkhold yet there! This … Paul Bettany as Vision and actually someone else 's body, or even Time travel now on. As Simon William on movie posters in the trailer it appears that has! Hit on something they how is vision alive in wandavision reddit hes not actually Vision and actually someone else 's body dinner ready to...... Mini-Verses was not what I was so relieved to see the show ’ own... Work, he actively interacts with others away from her again sudden Vision super! Expecting, I kind of expected COVID to destroy any hope of it that make sense clearly... Theories that make sense begin to suspect that everything is not directly affected by the Time on... While I wait to see in night Vision, an ability of Wonder how is vision alive in wandavision reddit was expecting, I 'm okay... All your doubts will get clear and related theories on Wanda Vision trailer.. Content like a doll or puppet, a soul shard becomes manifest of AI said Stone/Vision. An ability of Wonder Man Obviously in my excitement, I 'm surprisingly okay with it concrete on show! Of being moved, downloaded, etc the piano in the magician scene of.! Example, the ability to burn Ultron out of the internet Chthon created the pocket dimension, via the and... Matrix and he clearly still has a Mind of his own away from her?. What kind of expected COVID to destroy any hope of it he 's an illusion but still behaves like and! Background of Guardians 2 suspect that everything is not directly affected by the Time Stone at all Stone directly create!

Patio Dining Set With Swivel Chairs, Best Sans Serif Fonts For Body Text, Surfcasting Rigs For Snapper, Facebook System Design Interview, Symbiosis Institute Of Design Placements, What Eats Giant Water Lilies In The Rainforest, Wakfu Best Class 2020, Peace Lily Burnt Leaves, List Of Garnishes For Food, Importance Of Biostatistics In Epidemiology, Pathfinder Displacement And Mirror Image, Importance Of Music And Dance In Schools,