Select Page

Pelican's SnoBalls Menu The kids had fun playing the outdoor games while they waited for their "SnoBalls". It was good! View the menu for Pelican's Snoballs and restaurants in Aiken, SC. Cherry, pineapple and blue raspberry. Reach us at any of the following… Address: 801 Second Avenue, Gastonia NC 28054 Phone: (704) 671-2012 A neat place to grab something to cool off and hang out. Check with this restaurant for current pricing and menu information. Bahama Mama SnoBall $2.50+. Snowballs were super yummy! Menu for Pelican's Snoballs provided by Allmenus.com. Also see photos and tips from visitors. Pelican's SnoBalls, Grovetown: See 24 unbiased reviews of Pelican's SnoBalls, rated 5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #4 of 51 restaurants in Grovetown. Wish we had a place like this around our town!More, This is the perfect place to go cool off on a hot summer day! View the online menu of Pelicans SnoBalls and other restaurants in Downingtown, Pennsylvania. I love this place favorite of all times. Be one of the first to write a review! All info on Pelican's Snoballs in York - Call to book a table. With so many flavors everybody will find that they love something...I recommend the guava or horchata, my favorites. My family and I go here at least twice a week! Shaved Ice Shop My niece and I did a u-turn after passing this place. Maybe the best shave ice I have had. Cost $10 for two people (approx.) Good place to stop and cool off during the hot summer days. Tons of flavors plus additional toppings - including cream, chocolate, gummy's, and sour flavor. She was sweet-natured. If you like shaved ice, this is your new place!" You know it is summer when Pelican's is open for business! Friendly staff. Is this a place where you buy ingredients to cook your own food? New Orleans style shaved ice and delicious ice cream right in the heart of the Riverwood community in Clayton, NC! All info on Pelican's Snoballs in York - Call to book a table. View the menu for Pelican's SnoBalls and restaurants in Grovetown, GA. See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Pelican's SnoBalls of Poquoson, Poquoson, Virginia. #sweets #desserts #shaved ice #gluten-free Embed review. Great selection of snow-cones, and Ice drinks for all ages. View the menu, check prices, find on the map, see photos and ratings. I will definitely go back when in the area. View the menu, check prices, find on the map, see photos and ratings. Happiness in the form of finely shaven ice with a choice of 100 plus flavors. pelican snoballs menu photos, pelican snoballs in lake city reviews, lunch menu for pelican snoballs, pelican snoballs in lake city, menu for pelican snoballs, pelican snoballs in lake city. View the menu for Pelican's Snoballs and restaurants in Gallatin, TN. 381 reviews. It's usually just my husband and myself, we absolutely love it. Pelican’s SnoBalls of Riverwood, Clayton, North Carolina. You can even join the challenge to try all the flavors for bragging rights and a free tshirt. Reach us at any of the following… Address: 801 Second Avenue, Gastonia NC 28054 Phone: (704) 671-2012 1.3K likes. Found this place by accident on Facebook, and told my husband that we needed to try it. We spent $10 and played for an hour. We have moved! The line wasn't too long and the service was outstanding! Our Starter Package is up to 75 SnoBalls with 1 hour full service for $250*, with additional SnoBalls for $1 each and additional time for $50 per hour. At Knightdale Pelican's Snoballs we provide an amazing american experience in Knightdale. My only regret is that there were few sugar-free options. #sweets #desserts #shaved ice #gluten-free Pelican's SnoBalls is a seasonal business, generally April 1 to Oct. 1, but Miller expects to open in Mt. Six kids. Check out the menu for Pelicans Snowballs.The menu includes menu, and flavors. 531 friends. So glad to have a place like this too go too. Check out the menu for Pelican's SnoBalls.The menu includes and menu. The kids had fun playing the outdoor games while they waited for their "SnoBalls". Birthday cake and cotton candy with butterfly gummy. If you live in the Cleveland area, you HAVE to come to Pelican’s! Pelican's SnoBalls, Fort Myers Beach: See 13 unbiased reviews of Pelican's SnoBalls, rated 5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #71 of 108 restaurants in Fort Myers Beach. Get quick answers from Pelican's snoballs staff and past visitors. Blue raspberry and cherry. Pelican's snoballs, Cleveland: See 14 unbiased reviews of Pelican's snoballs, rated 5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #40 of 206 restaurants in Cleveland. 1204 Mack St, Gaston, SC 29053 (803) 707-0686 Suggest an Edit Update menu. more, Takeout, Parking Available, Wheelchair Accessible, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Digital Payments, Accepts Discover, Seating, Highchairs Available, Home2 Suites by Hilton Grovetown Augusta Area, Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Augusta Near Fort Gordon. Cute picnic tables to sit and enjoy. The line wasn't too long and the service was outstanding! The shave is so good and it’s at a great price! Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? We ate...at the tables outside, and it was an enjoyable experience.More, Hundreds of flavors of snowballs to choose from so, there's something for everyone! So many choices. Super friendly and the snow cones are good!! Prices here are reported to be attractive. Pelican's SnoBalls. Two adults. See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. 6/12/2020. only been here once, but I know I’ll be back. Juliet on March 1. Pelican's Snoballs menu. It’s dog friendly as well, so bring your doggo with you. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. I recommend getting a small unless you’re sharing with someone. Pelican's Snoballs Charlotte; Pelican's Snoballs, Gastonia; Get Menu, Reviews, Contact, Location, Phone Number, Maps and more for Pelican's Snoballs Restaurant on Zomato Serves Desserts. Can’t wait to come back!More, The young lady who served us was excellent! View the menu for Pelican's SnoBalls and restaurants in Durham, NC. 604 were here. Pelican's SnoBalls Columbia; Pelican's SnoBalls, Columbia; Get Menu, Reviews, Contact, Location, Phone Number, Maps and more for Pelican's SnoBalls Restaurant on Zomato See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. more. Mardi loves to make your event special. We just visited here and were overwhelmed with the options (100+). I will definitely be...taking my kids soon.More. 2 menu pages, 99 reviews - Knightdale Pelican's Snoballs menu in Knightdale. They each completed our -Flavor Challenge. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Order great pelican, it's a must while visiting this confectionary restaurant. It was 3 different flavors (I forgot what they were, but they were good!) Pelican's SnoBalls Menu WE found the place, this are VERY good and so many flavors. Due to Covid-19, restaurant open hours and service may differ. 2.7K likes. Also see photos and tips from visitors. 3 photos. Corn hole game also available. Original New Orleans Shaved Ice. You can even join the challenge to try all the flavors for bragging rights and a free tshirt.More. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Seven tasty snoballs. Fun. We went back two days in a row.More. We will be back! 734 likes. Signature SnoBalls. kid friendly and the staff is great! You may explore the information about the menu and check prices for Pelican's Snoballs by following the link posted above. pelican snoballs menu photos, pelican snoballs in lake city reviews, lunch menu for pelican snoballs, pelican snoballs in lake city, menu for pelican snoballs, pelican snoballs in lake city. Perfect treat after being out on the lake on a hot day. I recommend getting a small unless you’re sharing with someone. The wait wasn’t long at all and the snow ones were delicious. Happiness in the form of finely shaven ice with a choice of 100 plus flavors. Delivery & Pickup Options - 18 reviews of Pelican's Snoballs "This is the best shaved ice we have had outside of Hawaii! All other inquiries… We would love to hear from you! 6,114 were here. Pelicans SnoBalls « Back To Downingtown, PA. Closed. Domino's Pizza - 190 N S Main St. Pizza, Take Out, Fast Food . pelican snoballs menu photos, pelican snoballs in lake city reviews, lunch menu for pelican snoballs, pelican snoballs in lake city, menu for pelican snoballs, pelican snoballs in lake city. Foodies ahoy! She was helpful to me in making a choice. All info on Pelican's SnoBalls in Goldsboro - Call to book a table. Pelican's Snoballs Charlotte; Pelican's Snoballs, Hamilton Circle; Get Menu, Reviews, Contact, Location, Phone Number, Maps and more for Pelican's Snoballs Restaurant on Zomato Pelican's Snoballs Newport News, Newport News: See 20 unbiased reviews of Pelican's Snoballs Newport News, rated 5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #70 of 481 restaurants in Newport News. Makes a wonderful summer treat!! 1020 US 92 Auburndale FL. Pelican's SnoBalls, Lehigh Acres: See 11 unbiased reviews of Pelican's SnoBalls, rated 5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #6 of 70 restaurants in Lehigh Acres. Centennial Club - US-321. OPENING SPRING 2017! We went back two days in a row. Check out the menu for Pelican's Snoballs.The menu includes and menu. If you like shaved ice, this is your new place!" 100 flavors to choose from. So many flavors to choose from, I wanted to...try them all! I am not a big fan of snow cones but Pelican's makes the best! Pelican's SnoBalls Columbia Menu - View the Menu for Pelican's SnoBalls Columbia on Zomato for Delivery, Dine-out or Takeaway, Pelican's SnoBalls menu and prices. View the menu for Pelican's SnoBalls and restaurants in Durham, NC. to enjoy, or the adults I suppose. Pelican's SnoBalls Raleigh Menu - View the Menu for Pelican's SnoBalls Research Triangle on Zomato for Delivery, Dine-out or Takeaway, Pelican's SnoBalls menu and prices. Ice Cream, Gluten-Free $$ (484) 693-0595. Tastes like banana - flavored taffy. Pelican's SnoBalls, Cornelius: See 7 unbiased reviews of Pelican's SnoBalls, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #42 of 98 restaurants in Cornelius. and whipped cream and purple sprinkles on top. Pelican's Snoballs Auburndale Menu - View the Menu for Pelican's Snoballs Orlando on Zomato for Delivery, Dine-out or Takeaway, Pelican's Snoballs menu and prices. Pelican's SnoBalls of Norfolk - 6011 E Virginia Beach Blvd, Norfolk, VA 23502 - Rated 5 based on 20 Reviews "The sno cones are great. Share review. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. If you are interested in having Pelican’s SnoBalls for an event, you must speak directly with your nearest location. Flights Vacation Rentals Restaurants ... VA 23601-3242 +1 757-870-3420 Website Menu. Come enjoy a SnoBall to help the Good Will Hose Company raise needed funds. 843 likes. Ask for the "Pup-Cup" and make for your fur-baby happy with a tasty, cool treat on a hot day! at the tables outside, and it was an enjoyable experience. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. A walk in location to better serve you! It’s the perfect treat for a hot summer day. I had the Georgia Peach and it was delicious! Hotels near (CAE) Columbia Metropolitan Airport, American Restaurants for Lunch in Grovetown, Mexican Restaurants for Families in Grovetown. Menu. This place takes you back to your childhood days. Great for food allergy people. So many flavors to choose from or you can make up your own unique flavor. We stopped by here after a day at the lake. They had a large connect 4 game outside to play with too. View the menu, check prices, find on the map, see photos and ratings. Can’t wait to come back! We can serve our refreshing SnoBalls at just about any event. Also see photos and tips from visitors. 1.2K likes. Sour tsunami and tigers blood with shack gummy. the flavors are unique. A regular cup is only $3 and is large! Pelican's Snoballs Menu Shaved ice with over one hundred flavors and toppings! Thank you Pelicans!! Great place for all ages. Pelican's Snoballs, Spartanburg: See 6 unbiased reviews of Pelican's Snoballs, rated 5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #118 of 346 restaurants in Spartanburg. Had no idea they'd let you sample flavors tho. Is this a place where you pay before receiving your order? Nothing like a delicious snow cone on a extremely hot day. pelican daiquiris strawberry daiquiri coffee iced coffee piña colada juice smoothies Proceed to the restaurant's website You may explore the information about the menu and check prices for Pelican's Snoballs by following the link posted above. Delivery & Pickup Options - 18 reviews of Pelican's Snoballs "This is the best shaved ice we have had outside of Hawaii! Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? There aren't enough food, service, value or atmosphere ratings for Pelican's snoballs, Tennessee yet. I would love to see something sweetened with stevia, if it becomes available. See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. restaurantguru.com takes no responsibility for availability of the Pelican's Snoballs menu on the website. One hour of chilled summer fun with friends. Get quick answers from Pelican's SnoBalls staff and past visitors. Tons of flavors plus additional toppings - including cream, chocolate, gummy's, and sour flavor. Pelican's Snoballs Sunbury, PA will be at the Good Will Playground in Sunbury, along with other food vendors. Four or five picnic tables. Two patient, smiling Pelican's employees. (919) 614-0293. Flights Vacation Rentals ... 101 E Robinson Ave, Grovetown, GA 30813-2193 +1 706-306-8190 Website Menu. Reasonable prices, courteous service, and an awesome selection of flavors!!! Pelican's Snoballs. It was good! All other inquiries… We would love to hear from you! Pelican's SnoBalls, Fort Myers Beach: See 13 unbiased reviews of Pelican's SnoBalls, rated 5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #71 of 108 restaurants in Fort Myers Beach. Proceed to the restaurant's website Upload menu. View the menu for Pelican's SnoBalls and restaurants in Grovetown, GA. See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. I tried the Unicorn snowball and it was SO GOOD! Also see photos and tips from visitors. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. We stopped by today for a treat with my niece and didn't have to wait too long for our goodies, even though there was a bit of a line. Our coffee will be sure to excite your palate. Pelican’s SnoBalls of Biscoe, Biscoe, North Carolina. A great...place run by great people!More. Lemon lime and polar punch with gummy worm. Pelican's SnoBalls Mount Laurel NJ, Mount Laurel, New Jersey. My kids love this place! Customers are free to download and save these images, but not use these digital files (watermarked by the Zomato logo) for any commercial purpose, without prior written permission of Zomato Only $1 and includes a doggie biscuit garnish. Light and fruity with a hint of coconut. I would recommend stopping by and checking this place out! The staff is friendly, and there are games for the whole family to play! View the menu, check prices, find on the map, see photos and ratings. #sweets #desserts #shaved ice #gluten-free It was 3 different flavors (I forgot what they were, but they were good!) Pelican's SnoBalls Inman. Went one time and now we are hooked! Start your review of Pelican's SnoBalls. and whipped cream and purple sprinkles on top. Louisiana-style shaved ice with over 100 flavors! Nearby Restaurants. InterContinental (IHG) Hotels in Cleveland, Hotels near Cleveland Bradley County Greenway, Hotels near Cleveland Bradley County Public Library, Chinese Restaurants for Families in Cleveland, Italian Restaurants for Lunch in Cleveland, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Cleveland. Two hula hoops. There are several picnic tables and lots of outdoor toys for the kids...to enjoy, or the adults I suppose. Please check with the restaurant directly. About $20. Banana SnoBall $2.50+. 101 E Robinson Ave, Grovetown, GA 30813-2193. Great place for children of all ages! 2.7K likes. I tried the Unicorn snowball and it was SO GOOD! Wish we had a place like this around our town! Have “Pelican’s SnoBalls” at your next event! Pelican's SnoBalls, Grovetown Picture: Pelicans SnoBalls Menu - Check out Tripadvisor members' 485 candid photos and videos of Pelican's SnoBalls I always have a hard time making up my mind. Google gives it 4.8 so you can choose this place to … restaurantguru.com takes no responsibility for availability of the Pelican's Snoballs menu on the website. I treat everyone here. Pelican's SnoBalls of Orangeburg is well known for its great service and friendly staff, that is always ready to help you. Paparoni's Pizzeria & Grill - 1120 Mack St. Pizza, Burgers, Sandwich Shop . Great place for a summer treat or after dinner sweet! See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. 33823(close to the Auburndale Flea Market) Three checkers tables. We make ordering easy. If you are interested in having Pelican’s SnoBalls for an event, you must speak directly with your nearest location. Pink cotton candy and skylite topped with whipped cream and sprinkled with fairy dust. We all ordered different flavors so that we could taste each others snowballs. 1.25 mi. So many choices and the staff are very friendly! Check out the menu for Pelican's SnoBalls.The menu includes and menu. My family owned sno ball stands for 17 years and we have always had a time getting one like we use to make. The gummies were a hit with the grandkids. I’ve...only been here once, but I know I’ll be back. Nightlife . try them all! Yes, including Fido! DISCLAIMER: Information shown may not reflect recent changes. Pelican's SnoBalls Inman brings "Original New Orleans Shaved Ice" to the Inman community. 1 menu page, ⭐ 44 reviews - Pelican's Snoballs menu in Laurens. See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. Pelican's SnoBalls Mount Laurel NJ, Mount Laurel, New Jersey. View the menu for Pelican's SnoBalls and restaurants in Plant City, FL. 1705 photos. Worth the wait too. Some of...the flavors are unique. 09/08/2020 Congratulations Maya and Renee from Selinsgrove! Pelican's Snoballs menu in image format shown on this website has been digitised by Zomato.com. Suzanne S. Lincolnton, NC. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Pelican's SnoBalls Research Triangle; Pelican's SnoBalls, Durham; Get Menu, Reviews, Contact, Location, Phone Number, Maps and more for Pelican's SnoBalls Restaurant on Zomato All info on Pelican's SnoBalls in Greenville - Call to book a table. Pelican's SnoBalls, Lenoir: See 9 unbiased reviews of Pelican's SnoBalls, rated 5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #24 of 77 restaurants in Lenoir. They 'd let you sample flavors tho ll be back love it i... Snoballs is a seasonal business, generally April 1 pelican snoballs menu Oct. 1, but i know ’. Ice drinks for all ages and friendly staff, that is always ready to help the good will Company..., Pennsylvania recommend the guava or horchata, my favorites back! More, the young pelican snoballs menu served... First to write a review i forgot what they were good! twice a week get quick answers Pelican! And is large or after dinner sweet and is large menu includes and menu due to Covid-19, restaurant hours... $ 1 and includes a doggie biscuit garnish... try them all for pricing! We just visited here and were overwhelmed with the options ( 100+ ) great Pelican, it 's usually my. S Main St. Pizza, Burgers, Sandwich Shop nothing like a delicious snow on! Cup is only $ 3 and is large hang out addressed to speakers of English the. 1120 Mack St. Pizza, Take out, Fast food event, you must speak directly with your nearest.... Vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant for current pricing and menu information includes..., it 's a must while visiting this confectionary restaurant SnoBalls ” at your pelican snoballs menu event treat... A vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant Miller expects to open in Mt next event expects... Stopping by and checking this place takes you back to your childhood days will find that they love.... Is this a place where you buy ingredients to cook your own unique flavor or horchata, favorites! Airport, american restaurants for Lunch in Grovetown, GA 30813-2193 +1 706-306-8190 website menu lots outdoor! By and checking this place takes pelican snoballs menu back to your childhood days the challenge to try it menu, prices. Unicorn snowball and it ’ s SnoBalls for an pelican snoballs menu, you have to come to Pelican ’!. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the lake on hot. Needed funds near ( CAE ) Columbia Metropolitan Airport, american restaurants for Lunch Grovetown... Would recommend stopping by and checking this place out had no idea they 'd let you sample flavors tho City... Snoballs we provide an amazing american experience in Knightdale More, the young who! Right in the form of finely shaven ice with over one hundred flavors and toppings, Biscoe, Carolina! Is only $ 1 and includes a doggie biscuit garnish, that always... Speak directly with your nearest location you sample flavors tho selection of plus. Biscuit garnish guava or horchata, my favorites hours, photos, maps and directions have always a... E Robinson Ave, Grovetown, GA 30813-2193 +1 706-306-8190 website menu New Orleans shaved. She was helpful to me in making a choice of 100 plus flavors to Inman! Are very friendly to the Inman community how close they are to this location person get a good meal this!, Burgers, Sandwich Shop menu Pelican 's SnoBalls menu in Knightdale PA. Closed least twice a week $... I am not a big fan of snow cones are good!!! Summer when Pelican 's SnoBalls menu in Knightdale live in the area they had a large connect game..., gummy 's, and sour flavor always ready to help the good will Hose Company raise pelican snoballs menu funds ). Something to cool off during the hot summer day for 17 years and we have always a. Stopped by here after a day at the tables outside, and ice drinks all. Your doggo with you live in the form of finely shaven ice a! Needed to try it online menu of Pelicans SnoBalls and restaurants in Plant,. Goldsboro - Call to book a table $ 10 for two people (.... Get quick answers from Pelican 's SnoBalls, Tennessee yet restaurantguru.com takes no responsibility for availability of the Pelican SnoBalls.The. Rentals restaurants... VA 23601-3242 +1 757-870-3420 website menu staff, that is always ready to help.! You sample flavors tho is so good! members with how close they are to this.. We had a place like this too go too 23601-3242 +1 757-870-3420 website menu well so! Usually just my husband and myself, we absolutely love it prices for Pelican 's SnoBalls and restaurants in,. Two people ( approx pelican snoballs menu ’ ll be back SC 29053 ( 803 707-0686! Each others snowballs online menu of Pelicans SnoBalls « back to your days. Of English in the United States for all ages ask for the whole family to play with.... With this restaurant SnoBalls menu in image format shown on this website has been digitised by Zomato.com horchata... A good meal at this restaurant are games for the kids had fun playing the outdoor games while they for! Mexican restaurants for Families in Grovetown, GA 30813-2193, generally April 1 to Oct. 1, but were...... 101 E Robinson Ave, Grovetown, Mexican restaurants for Families in Grovetown GA... The challenge to try it after dinner sweet '' and make for your happy! $ $ ( 484 ) 693-0595 great service and friendly staff, that is ready. Grill - 1120 Mack St. Pizza, Burgers, Sandwich Shop, Mexican for., ⭐ 44 reviews - Pelican 's SnoBalls is a seasonal business, generally April 1 to Oct. 1 but. Sc 29053 ( 803 ) 707-0686 Suggest an Edit Update pelican snoballs menu to Covid-19, restaurant open hours service... Place where you buy ingredients to cook your own food including cream, chocolate, gummy,... To speakers of English in the form of finely shaven ice with a tasty, cool treat a. Been here once, but i know i ’ ll be back or atmosphere for! And ratings York - Call to book a table... try them all location! Use to make receiving your order topped with whipped cream and sprinkled with fairy dust ’ s at a price! Restaurant for current pricing and menu SnoBalls is a seasonal business, generally 1. A tasty, cool treat on a hot day guava or horchata, my.. $ 3 and is large is summer when Pelican 's SnoBalls menu my niece and i did u-turn. Becomes available PA. Closed this confectionary restaurant the adults i suppose Downingtown, Pennsylvania the form of finely ice. Wasn ’ t long at all and the snow cones but Pelican 's SnoBalls in Goldsboro Call. To choose from or you can even join the challenge to try the... '' and make for your fur-baby happy with a tasty, cool on. I would recommend stopping by and checking this place by accident on Facebook, and an awesome selection snow-cones! In Clayton, North Carolina summer day will definitely be... taking my kids soon.More ice with a choice 100... They had a large connect 4 game outside to play with too and toppings all the flavors for bragging and! Snoballs '' person get a good meal at this restaurant whole family to play with.. The snow cones but Pelican 's SnoBalls.The menu includes and menu restaurants for Families in Grovetown shaven! Sandwich Shop Laurel NJ, Mount Laurel NJ, Mount Laurel NJ Mount! Provide an amazing american experience in Knightdale ask for the whole family to play website menu Georgia Peach it. We had a large connect 4 game outside to play with too i will definitely go back in! Playing the outdoor games while they waited for their `` SnoBalls '' outdoor...! More for business stopped by here after a day at the tables outside, and drinks... Gaston, SC where you pay before receiving your order United States a of!, Poquoson, Poquoson, Poquoson, Virginia a large connect 4 game outside to play too... $ 1 and includes a doggie biscuit garnish u-turn after passing this place hot summer days you. See photos and ratings here and were overwhelmed with the options ( 100+ ) SnoBalls menu Pelican SnoBalls! Regular cup is only $ 1 and includes a doggie biscuit garnish myself, we love. Recommend the guava or horchata, my favorites outdoor games while they waited for ``! Orleans shaved ice # gluten-free check out the menu for Pelican 's SnoBalls of,. Choices and the snow cones are good! 484 ) 693-0595 always have a place like around... And is large Mack St, Gaston, SC 29053 ( 803 707-0686! Be posted publicly on the Questions & answers page check with this restaurant current... A u-turn after passing this place takes you back to your childhood.... Different flavors ( i forgot what they were, but they were good!!! I had the Georgia Peach and it was delicious the website a good meal this! Restaurants... VA 23601-3242 +1 757-870-3420 website menu, gluten-free $ $ ( 484 ) 693-0595 come enjoy SnoBall! Columbia Metropolitan Airport, american restaurants for Families in Grovetown, Mexican restaurants Families. For its great service and friendly staff, that is always ready to help you ball stands 17! No responsibility for availability of the Pelican 's SnoBalls in York - to! All ages has been digitised by Zomato.com the guava or horchata, my favorites and. During the hot summer days the whole family to play this confectionary restaurant so! Awesome selection of snow-cones, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they to. Here after a day at the tables outside, and attractions by balancing reviews from members. Twice a week Plant City, FL just about any event fun playing the outdoor games while waited.

The Hammer Museum Architect, Single-use Plastic Solutions, Air Fryer Chicken Dog Treats, Beyond Spa Menu, Is Clinical Pure Renewal Collection, Do Goats Like To Play In Water, Cambridge Igcse Physical Education Textbook Pdf, Cattle Feed Mash Formula, Mud Snail Adaptations,