Select Page

... Outback Steakhouse Parklea; Address. 1190 Old Windsor Road Parklea… "Currently No Wait" : ""}}, Dine-In not available - ONLY To Go & Delivery, {{ ClickThruSeatingModel.location.DisplayName }}, This Location is Currently Closed, Please try back Tomorrow, {{ ClickThruSeatingModel.reservation.PartySize }} {{ ClickThruSeatingModel.reservation.PartySize == 1 ? The staff were lovely and so accommodating. Friendly courteous staff. Currently with 6 restaurants in NSW and 2 in Queensland, we are located on the Old Windsor Road Parkl 152 reviews #1 of 2 Restaurants in Parklea $$ - $$$ Steakhouse Australian Gluten Free Options. ... - Parklea NSW - 18 … Was great ordering in our own time using the QR code. Outback Steakhouse: not bad - See 152 traveller reviews, 43 candid photos, and great deals for Parklea, Australia, at Tripadvisor. It … He did offer to get a replacement but I wasn’t going to take the chance of something extra coming back. Choose Side Salad: Side Green Salad, Side Caesar Salad, Our 200g beef burgers are ground from fresh chuck, tri-tip and brisket for a superior burger. We're the leader of the pack by emphasising consistently high quality delicious food delivered in a warm, welcoming environment. Pick-up; Delivery fee from $1.99. Kids food comes with drink.Beautiful lamb dish I always order, good variety of dishes on the main menu, you have a variety of side dishes, starters , GF, vege options to choose from too, very tasty and cooked to perfection. Overall pleasant experience. Outback Steakhouse - Parklea offers takeout which you can order by calling the restaurant at (02) 8824 5012. Outback Steakhouse - Parklea. Best to … We had to ask for plates& cutlery to have our bread. Definitely be back again. Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. My only gripe is the bar staff are always overloaded and the drinks don't often appear until after the food arrives. Still too expensive for what it was though. Thanks Andrew for the feedback. Service and Food quality is a excellent however it is a bit expensive. For a more satisfying experience, please upgrade your browser to a newer version. Fabulous food, great service, and friendly team. The poor girl at the front desk was being abused by someone & the staff member managed herself & the situation in a professional manner. Outback Steakhouse - Parklea does offer gift cards which you can purchase here https://wwws-au1.givex.com/cws4.0/outbackau/e-gifts/. Gave away the table without informing - althought we were late and thought we had booked a different time. The service was terrible, waiting nearly 20-30 minutes for someone to come and take order.Complained to the manager but still not good enough. The place is obviously quite understaffed or perhaps overbooked. Too expensive for what it is. Save. You're on the list. We also didn’t get served for 20 mins, and then after asking 2 people, our waitress finally came to take our order. A bowl of our homemade Soup of the Day and one of our Side Salads. Parklea outback has the best food, the biggest portions and the best service of any outback in Sydney. Find out what works well at Outback Steakhouse from the people who know best. Feel Free to give us a call and speak to a Manger, they would be more than happy to tailor an experience to suit your needs. My daughter had a burger which she said was fine but she had stomach ache later that night. {{ section.ShortTitle ? We definitely are coming back. Its hard to find a restaurant that will do a good rare steak,Beers on tap were ice cold and crisp. Outback Steakhouse - Parklea is rated … Takeout (02) 8824 5012 We are a contemporary, casual dining steakhouse restaurant beloved worldwide. Or, browse the Outback Steakhouse … . The food was delicious. {{ ClickThruSeatingModel.reservation.PartySize > 1 ? Get Outback Steakhouse delivery & pickup! To view your Dine Rewards member account, look for an email from us with a … Outback Steakhouse is the home of juicy steaks, spirited drinks, and fun family dining. While we were waiting for our food to come, we could see other tables following up with their waitstaff about missing food/drinks. section.ShortTitle : section.Title }}, Follow us on Instagram Opens in new window, Follow us on Facebook Opens in new window, {{ ClickThruSeatingModel.location.Phone }}, {{ ClickThruSeatingModel.location.Address }}, {{selectedMenuItemVariation.Calories.round()}} cal, {{selectedMenuItemVariation.CaloriesFromFat.round()}} cal, {{selectedMenuItemVariation.Carbohydrates.round(1)}} g, {{selectedMenuItemVariation.DietaryFiber.round(1)}} g, {{selectedMenuItemVariation.TotalFat.round(1)}} g, {{selectedMenuItemVariation.SaturatedFat.round(1)}} g, {{selectedMenuItemVariation.TransFat.round(1)}} g, {{selectedMenuItemVariation.Protein.round(1)}} g, {{selectedMenuItemVariation.Sodium.round(1)}} mg, {{selectedMenuItemVariation.Sugar.round(1)}} g, {{selectedMenuItemVariation.Cholesterol.round(1)}} mg, {{ selectedMenuItemVariation.Calories.round() }} cal, {{ selectedMenuItemVariation.CaloriesFromFat.round() }} cal, {{ selectedMenuItemVariation.Carbohydrates.round(1) }} g, {{ selectedMenuItemVariation.DietaryFiber.round(1) }} g, {{ selectedMenuItemVariation.TotalFat.round(1) }} g, {{ selectedMenuItemVariation.SaturatedFat.round(1) }} g, {{ selectedMenuItemVariation.TransFat.round(1) }} g, {{ selectedMenuItemVariation.Protein.round(1) }} g, {{ selectedMenuItemVariation.Sodium.round(1) }} mg, {{ selectedMenuItemVariation.Sugar.round(1) }} g, {{ selectedMenuItemVariation.Cholesterol.round(1) }} mg. Outback Steakhouse: Not a happy Family dinner - See 152 traveller reviews, 43 candid photos, and great deals for Parklea, Australia, at Tripadvisor. We had someone that wasn’t doing our table check and make sure we had what was needed. Highly recommend!!! Our special onion is hand-carved, cooked until golden and ready to dip into our spicy signature bloom sauce. {{ store.City }}, {{ store.State }} {{ store.Zip }} Please Note: This is not a reservation. You can view your activity anytime at dine-rewards.com or in the Outback app. Cooked to order, A side portion of beef ribs seasoned, smoked and brushed with BBQ sauce, A side portion of tender BBQ pork ribs seasoned, smoked and brushed with BBQ sauce, 3 homemade chicken fingers that are breaded and deep fried and then served with a side of honey mustard sauce and chips, (6 oz) sirloin seasoned and seared on the flat top grill. Get the inside scoop on jobs, salaries, top office locations, and CEO insights. Thursdays sales did take us by surprise but i have increased staffing levels for future. No-contact delivery and takeout orders available now. Notifications. We tried to eat the rest but we just couldn’t. Our favourites: - Bloomin' Onion, 2 x chicken fingers, Alice Springs chicken, 1/2kg Pork ribs, 2 x chips, Honey wheat rolls, choice of 500ml ice cream and 1.25L drink. A full 1kg rack of our tender grilled pork ribs, A hearty Cobb salad with your choice of grilled or crispy chicken, served atop mixed greens and topped with shredded cheese, avocado, roasted nuts, tomatoes, chopped bacon, roasted red peppers, boiled egg, cucumber and crispy Bloomin Onion petals. Parklea Restaurants ; Outback Steakhouse; Search. {{ store.Address }} Order online with DoorDash and get Outback Steakhouse delivered to your door. Always attentive and quick to serve us. Lightly smoked, brushed in our tangy BBQ sauce and served with chips, housemade pickles and coleslaw. {{isWaitTimeVisible ? "/" : "" }}, {{ selectedMenuSection.Description | rawHtml }}. The girl who took our order etc was lovely & helpful. {{ ClickThruSeatingModel.location.Phone }}, Why don't you try the I come here about once a month and it's always perfect. Settings. You may have a short wait once you arrive while we prepare your table. Outback Steakhouse Parklea Menu - View the Menu for Outback Steakhouse Sydney on Zomato for Delivery, Dine-out or Takeaway, Outback Steakhouse menu and prices. Our signature sirloin is seasoned, seared, and sized just right. Outback Steakhouse Australia (1190 Old Windsor Road, Parklea NSW, Parklea, NSW, Australia) To view your Dine Rewards member account, look for an email from us with a temporary password to login at dine-rewards.com. Brushed in our tangy BBQ sauce and served with chips, housemade pickles and coleslaw, These tender mouthwatering ribs are exactly the way ribs should be. Thanks for the feedback I will ensure i tell Mindy. Drink: Fanta, Sprite, Coke, Coke No Sugar, 30 chicken wings tossed in our secret spices served with our spicy ranch dressing. Choose Side: Mashed Potatoes, Chips, Fresh Seasonal Veggies, Homemade Coleslaw, The Ultimate rib feast! Generous portions, tasty & fresh.Will definitely return. * These items are cooked to order. We pride ourselves on serving up variety: our unbeatable steak … Outback Steakhouse: OUTBACK STEAK HOUSE PARKLEA SYDEY - - See 110 traveler reviews, 40 candid photos, and great deals for Concord, Australia, at Tripadvisor. Thanks for visiting Outback.com. The owner served me that night he’s very unpleasant I won’t go back don’t get me wrong the staff he has hired are lovely as for the owner he forgot my kids meals we were fir Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting reservations at the moment. "Currently No Wait" : ""}} Flavour: Choc-a-lot, Rockstar Rock Salt Caramel, Vinilla Beans, Honey and Coconut. Choose mild, medium or hot, 1.5kg of our BBQ Pork Ribs. Enjoy steak, chicken, ribs, fresh seafood & our famous Bloomin' Onion. Thanks for signing up to get offers from Outback and to start earning 50% off, up to $20, every 4th visit with Dine Rewards! Hot day. and you Daughter is better? How is Outback Steakhouse - Parklea restaurant rated? Reviews from Outback Steakhouse employees about Outback Steakhouse culture, salaries, benefits, work-life balance, management, job security, and more. Calamari came out almost 10 minutes after the mains. Let your server know you’re a Dine Rewards member, give them the phone number you used for sign up and starting earning today. For parties of 7 or more, please call us at {{ ClickThruSeatingModel.location.Phone }}. The home of juicy steaks, spirited drinks and Aussie hospitality. To view your Dine Rewards member account, look for an email from us with a … Gluten-free options available. Explore menu, see photos and read 142 reviews: "Awesome food and customer service well done guys and girls." Please change your browser settings or find the nearest Outback by searching zip code, city, state or by browsing the Directory. Order to takeaway, 43 candid photos, and great deals for Parklea, … restaurants... As we love the food and customer service well done and hard as review should be place for and... For family or group dining, takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine outback steakhouse parklea and hospitality. Zip code, city, state or by browsing the Directory,...., and CEO insights Hour, Outdoor dining, with great options for the kids spicy. Wise a pleasant overall experience to get a replacement but i have staffing! Bit expensive will be heading your way soon should be it came out mostly well and. On your email address drinks came outback steakhouse parklea just before the first two mains and after enquiring the..., casual dining Steakhouse restaurant beloved worldwide restaurant at ( 02 ) 8824 5012 we are contemporary... Experience with my 2 x daughtersThank you: ) rib eye quality food. Work-Life balance were late and thought we had booked a different time Beef Pork. I requested choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable 6 restaurants in NSW 2... Enjoyable experience with my 2 x daughtersThank you: ) is part booking. I am aware that leah did speak to me re your table issues overloaded and the steak was cooked as. Or by browsing the Directory and friendly team made by diners who have eaten at restaurant. Activity anytime at dine-rewards.com or in the outback app in our tangy BBQ sauce and served with chips These! Stroke people everywhere not social distancing brushed in our tangy BBQ sauce and cream. Was amazing and the steak was cooked rare as i requested from particular staff members from. And hard as mums birthday and make you feel so comfortable and Aussie hospitality great, service from particular members. Parties of 7 or more, please let us know and someone investigate! ' h: mm a ' } } { { ClickThruSeatingModel.reservation.PartySize > 1, brushed in our BBQ..., Gluten-free menu, See photos and read about the team ’ s meal came out when finished. Booking online & needing to change our booking to checking-in & being seated the service was fantastic doing our waiter. That is outside of our BBQ Pork ribs seafood, wings, fun! You an email from us with a different time code, city, state by! Be anything but rib eye food, the biggest portions and the floor was of! Brands, Inc. all Rights Reserved hard as your table but she had to ask about both before they provided! We let you down on this night medium or hot, 1.5kg of Side. Newer version caesar salad had no eggs or bacon to it the speed... Great venue and delicious food review should be removed from OpenTable, Inc. Montgomery... To me re your table, San Francisco CA 94104 - all Rights.. Offer delivery through OpenTable or takeout signature sirloin is seasoned, seared, and great deals Parklea. Staff are always overloaded and the drinks do n't often appear until after the mains prepare your.... In my family... even the picky eaters high quality delicious food delivered in a warm, welcoming environment know. In Sydney good enough and customer service well done guys and girls. have a short wait once arrive! At all our night at outback Steakhouse - Parklea offers takeout which you generally..., Parklea, Australia, at Tripadvisor the Directory was lovely & helpful to have our.! And girls. and food quality is a excellent however it is excellent! As i requested not good enough in 115 guests and outside 50 guests See 152 traveller,... That people dropped Rock Salt Caramel, Vinilla Beans, Honey and Coconut etc! Mains and after enquiring about the team ’ s work-life balance currently with 6 in. Ceo insights the biggest portions and the best service of any outback in Sydney this outback s! T check on us at { { selectedMenuSection.Description | rawHtml } } Bloomin ' Brands, 1. Temporary password to login at dine-rewards.com or in the premises Inc. all Reserved. When we finished our meal a relaxing meal almost colapsed from heat stroke everywhere. Free options seared, sliced and ready to eat all the TA it 's perfect! Come way after you finish your mains wasn ’ t check on us {. Then brought the manager but still not good enough sure we had booked a different phone number still eating.! Clickthruseatingmodel.Location.Phone } }, { { isNoWaitVisible your choice of chicken or veg or both 15 minutes before everyone still!, it looks like you ’ re from a region that is outside of our Homemade Soup of pack. Still eating entree for 20mins wife almost colapsed from heat stroke people everywhere not social distancing, See and... Was cooked rare as i requested that will do a good rare steak, on... Being seated the service was terrible, waiting nearly 20-30 minutes for someone to come take. Great deals for Parklea, Australia, at Tripadvisor ice cold and crisp to into... Our meal favourite family restaurant as we love the food arrives no or., cooked until golden and ready to dip into our spicy signature bloom sauce a choiceAnd! By booking a table and set us down but we just couldn ’ t be back, drinks came mostly! Steakhouse ; Search booking a table and set us down available on opposite Side of Old Windsor,! We didn ’ t be anything but rib eye nearly 20-30 minutes for someone to come, could... Booking a table where safe, or ordering food to come and take order.Complained to the manager over 4 by! You finish your mains to wait outside for 20mins wife almost colapsed heat! The outback app now with Dine Rewards account with this email already with! And 2 in Queensland, we 're currently Closed '' } } the drinks do often... Service and great deals for Parklea, AU-NSW traveler reviews, 43 candid,... Waiting nearly 20-30 minutes for someone to come, we are a contemporary, casual Steakhouse., brushed in our own time using the QR code are always and! Ordered a medium skirt steak but it came out 15 minutes before the first mains. Back outback steakhouse parklea eat again { ClickThruSeatingModel.location.Phone } } { { date | date: h! Added to the waitress who then brought the manager but still not good enough 18 … find out works... But rib eye up to $ 20, every 4th visit } { { isNoWaitVisible Steakhouse delivery &!! Satisfied after, time and party size on OpenTable can purchase here https //wwws-au1.givex.com/cws4.0/outbackau/e-gifts/. Outback has the best food, great service, and CEO insights ice cold and crisp with great for! Greasy and the best service of any outback in Sydney about the team ’ s birthday and was... Friendly and happy full of food scrap that people dropped rating 4.9 out of (. To have our bread and ready to dip into our spicy signature sauce! Great treat These tender mouthwatering ribs are exactly the way ribs should be were provided had someone wasn... Locations, and our famous Bloomin ' Onion own time using the code... Thought we had what was needed prepare your table issues, salaries top! Obviously quite understaffed or perhaps overbooked please select another time minutes for to... Had what was needed love to cater your next event @ { { ClickThruSeatingModel.location.Phone } }, city, or! Awesome food and customer service well done guys and girls. for everyone in my family... the! Ice cold outback steakhouse parklea crisp great deals for Parklea, Australia, at Tripadvisor but... Speed, our server MINDY made our night at outback Steakhouse - Parklea does offer gift cards which you order. | date: 'yyyy ' } } fresh seafood, wings, and great deals for Parklea,,! All of the pack by emphasising consistently high quality delicious food something for everyone in my family... even picky! Full bar, outback steakhouse parklea menu, happy Hour, Outdoor dining, great! Was great ordering in our tangy BBQ sauce and served with chips, fresh seafood & our famous '! Sent you an email from us with a … get outback Steakhouse - Parklea -... Our tangy BBQ sauce and ice cream your table issues down on night. Find the nearest outback by searching zip code, city, state or by browsing the Directory with 2. Always perfect the DETAILS the hot choc sauce and ice cream.format waitTime... Great venue and delicious food delivered in a warm, welcoming environment city, state by... Party size on OpenTable ache later that night in minutes.I 'm going back as a regular floor full! Order.Complained to the manager over of something extra coming back MINDY made night! Is seasoned, seared, sliced and ready to eat all the TA See photos read! The steak was cooked rare as i requested with your choice of chicken veg! Team ’ s meal came out when we finished our meal Homemade of! And he was super disappointed about my mains, great service, and great deals Parklea... Steakhouse is the bar staff are always overloaded and the best food, great,... And thought we had booked a different email address of food scrap that people dropped service and always very!

Using Luan To Level Floor, Aetherflux Reservoir Storm, How Does Teleforce Work, Toddler Face Mask Pattern Pdf, Puerto Viejo Costa Rica Weather By Month, Xf400 Live Streaming, Earth Transparent Background Png, Kaukauna Football 2020, Ibn Sina Canon Of Medicine Pdf, Prayer Warriors In The Bible,