Select Page

These apartments for rent in Wheat Ridge, CO, meet the needs of any household size. Apartments in Paramount Heights Condominium, Pet-Friendly Apartments in Wheat Ridge, CO, Apartments with Utilities Included in Wheat Ridge, CO, Apartments with Washer/Dryer in Unit in Wheat Ridge, CO, Apartments with Wheelchair Access in Wheat Ridge, CO, Apartments with Parking in Wheat Ridge, CO, Apartments with Fitness Center in Wheat Ridge, CO, Apartments Under $1000 in Wheat Ridge, CO. You searched for apartments in Kipling Village. Each of our apartment homes comes standard with two-tone designer paint, modern vinyl flooring and adequate storage. Riverpointe Apartments allow you to live your dream of tranquility and convenience at home with a fun adventure around the corner! I think a little paint and some upkeep would do them good. 3 Bedroom Single Family Home for rent in Byesville for $1,334.00.... 3 Bedrooms. Nearby cities include Edgewater, Arvada, … Note to Title Companies: The Kipling Villas Homeowners Association is a voluntary association. Studio to 2 bedrooms $930 to $1,145. Do you love to be outdoors? Overview; Reviews; Business details. We reviewed your work order history and see that there is an open work order for the door jamb. With studio, one, two, and even three-bedroom apartment homes, you have plenty of layouts to choose from to find the right fit. If you need to work up a sweat, come to our tennis court. Kipling Village Apartments is located in Wheat Ridge, Colorado in the 80033 zip code. Contact Now: Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. I look forward to many years in my new community 2 is two pecks of … Do not hesitate to reach out should you need anything. Check for available units at Kipling Apartments in Los Angeles, CA. Make sure to follow us on Facebook and Instagram! Secure Your New Home TODAY! 4665 Kipling St, Wheat Ridge, CO 80033. Thank you for taking the time to post your thoughtful review! With our convenient location seconds to I-70, you will be just 20 minutes from the beautiful Rocky Mountains or … There is no free wifi, though it is widely advertised. Get directions, reviews and information for Kipling Village in Wheat Ridge, CO. Kipling Village 4665 Kipling St Wheat Ridge CO 80033. Under new management and ready to move in! As such, no Title Fees or Transfers Fees are required by the HOA for the sale of a house within the Kipling … This community has a 1 - 2 bedroom, 1 - 2 bathroom, and is for rent for $1,055 - $1,215. Sincerely David. … As of November 2020, the average apartment rent in Kipling is $929 for a studio, $978 for one bedroom, and $1,100 for two bedrooms. The Village Apartments - A spacious 90 unit community spanning over 6.7 acres of grass and trees backing up to a lake. There's plenty of parking available at this rental community. Be the first to write a review! Kipling Village Apartments. The neighborhood is comprised of rental houses, modern apartments, and even historic structures like the Fruitdale Grade School. A new management company took it over and they are renovating the building. Thank you again, Kipling Village Management. 11 Reviews (303) 421-5291 Website. In No. Thanks again, 1 to 2 bedrooms $1,188 to $2,292. It is much better but they indicated they would find me in violation of my lease if I did not break down cardboard boxes I had in storage for several years, I could keep the boxes I just needed to cut them up or I could be kicked out. Be the first to add a review on this property. I think it's a good deal! Subject to change without notice. During Colorado’s warm summer season, take a dip in one of our sparkling pools or choose to relax pool-side in a comfortable chaise lounge. One of the best Apartments, Real Estate business at 4665 Kipling St, Wheat Ridge CO, 80033. View 48 photos of the Kipling Village Apartments apartment community at 4665 Kipling St, Wheat Ridge, CO 80033, offering a variety of floor plans starting at $950 We appreciate your tenancy with us and if there is anything we can do to improve your experience, please do not hesitate to contact us. See 3 tips from 46 visitors to Kipling Village Apartments. Learn How It Works Thank you for the kind review! "Mixed my composts in a box with the apartments in the following manner, viz. Located off of Morrison Road near S Kipling Parkway, approximately 10 miles west of Downtown Denver, CO. Units. View our available properties and vacancies across Colorado. 10400 W 44th Ave Wheat Ridge, CO 80033. Check for available units at Kipling Apartments in Los Angeles, CA. Kipling Village Apartments. Forget about what you heard about The Kipling from before! Phone: 303-421-5291 Fax: 303-420-4120 Number of Units: 190 Lease Terms: 6 months 12 months Office Hours: Mon-Fri: 9:00-6:00 Saturday: Sunday: Apartment Description: Experience incomparable living at Kipling Village… Come home to comfort and peaceful surroundings at Kipling Village. Kipling Village Apartments. The building was taken over 3 years ago, we have improved it dramatically. School boundaries are subject to change. 3 Bathrooms. 80002, 80212, 80214, 80214, and 80214 are nearby zip codes. For example the out side of the buildings are old and look very run down. I have never had any issues. There's plenty of parking available at this rental community. Make sure to follow us on FB and IG! Kipling Commons offers the comfort of home without the hassle. 0 star rating 0 Reviews (303) 424-1014 Call. We also advise parents to visit schools, consider other information on school performance and programs, and consider family needs as part of the school selection process. Always protect yourself when shopping online. With professional on-site management, around the clock emergency maintenance and trouble-free package acceptance, its easy to kick off your shoes and relax knowing were here to provide outstanding customer service in a prompt and efficient manner. Many of our homes are pet friendly. We are pleased to hear that you are happy living at Kipling Village. Prices and availability subject to change without notice. We do our best to ensure each resident has a great experience here at Kipling Village. Conifer Village at Oakcrest is a brand new apartment community. Transit Score® measures access to public transit. Always beware of. Amenities include on-site laundry, a pool and playground. Kipling Commons offers the comfort of home without the hassle. I am happy that I have chosen to live here. Apartments and Houses for Rent in Kipling, OH. Many properties are now offering LIVE tours via FaceTime and other streaming apps. New counter tops, nice cabinets, ok carpet, and not all white walls! The manager Katie, called and left a voicemail indicating someone had damaged the door and chipped some paint and wanted to apologize for not calling before I had come in to report the damage. Thank you again, Kipling Village Management. Denver Central Business District Condos For Rent, Wheat Ridge Utilities-Included Apartments, Wheat Ridge Wheelchair Accessible Apartments. This apartment community was built in 1970 and has 3 stories with 304 units. We are a pet-friendly community with access to many walking trails nearby and Fruitdale dog park just steps away. There are no reviews for this property. Factors that influenced these ratings include building design, construction, exterior spaces, and amenities. If you're looking for something fun to do, come down to the pool … During Colorados warm summer season, take a dip in one of our sparkling pools or choose to relax pool-side in a comfortable chaise lounge. Our goal is provide quality customer service and a great living experience for all of our residents. Amenities include cable ready units, wall-to-wall carpeting, assigned parking, controlled access gates, and more. Make Kipling Apartments your new home. We are currently conducting in-person tours with an appointment, self-guided tours & virtual tours! There was also one apartment that had a bunch of meth addicts... Read more. We appreciate your feedback and we are happy to say many exterior project, including paint, are in the works! NEW Carpet! Thank you for the 5 star review! Pets are not allowed. Dear Yanaira, thank you so much for taking the time to leave our community a four-star review! Kipling Village Apartments is an apartment located in Jefferson County, the 80033 ZIP Code, and the Jefferson County R-1 School District attendance zone. Kipling Village Apartments This time around KV is trying to charge me for a smoke detector that maintenance took when adding a Carbon Monoxide Detector. 11 Reviews (303) 421-5291 Website. Once you get in the apartments though its not that bad. Our 2 buildings are linked together and house 323 units, in a mature and desirable neighbourhood in Toronto (formerly central Etobicoke). 1 Bed. Kipling Village Apartments. We invite you to browse our floor plan options, virtual tours and photo gallery to get a closer look at life at Kipling Village. 1 is three pecks of earth brought from below the hill out of the 46 acre field without any mixture. Smells inside every unit like the place is 200 years old. Keep up the fabulous job. Kipling Village Come home to comfort and peaceful surroundings at Kipling Village. View 48 photos of the Kipling Village Apartments apartment community at 4665 Kipling St, Wheat Ridge, CO 80033, offering a variety of floor plans starting at $950 Welcome home to Kipling Village located in Wheat Ridge, CO. We are conveniently located off I-70 and Kipling, giving you easy access to Downtown Denver, Red Rocks and several world-famous Colorado ski resorts. As you know, only emergency service requests are being completed at this time due to safety precautions. No. This apartment community was built in 1970 and has 3 stories with 304 units. Detailed Scores. Share details of your own experience with this property, I recently joined this community. Email me listings and apartment related info. We look forward to serving you for many years to come. This community has a 1 - 2 bedroom, 1 - 2 bathroom, and is for rent for $1,055 - $1,215. Both the office staff and maintenance staff have always been pleasant and professional. Kipling Village Apartments. I was not sure why someone would have been in my place and before calling the police I stopped in the office to find out if someone had been in my unit. With the Arvada Ridge Gold Line just down the street, know that you will get to your destination in no time at all! More Reviews. This listing has been verified by CoStar's listing verification process, 4665 Kipling St Wheat Ridge, CO 80033 Kipling Village Apartments … A new management company took it over and they are renovating the building. Other amenities include brand-new Shaker style cabinets, sleek marble-like countertops and lustrous tile surrounds. City views, mountain views, The Village has it all. Dear Mr. Stone, we appreciate you taking the time to review our community. Kipling Village Apartments; Share Print. Sunbathe by the pool or cool off with a swim on those warm summer days. My next biggest issue is the roach problem, when I moved in there were roaches running about my kitchen and living room, now years later the issue has not been fixed. We invite you to browse our floor plan options, virtual tours and photo gallery to get a closer look at life at Kipling Village. Met the mark and Hours come to Kipling Village ' buddy in the zip... Up a sweat, come to Kipling Village 4665 Kipling St. Kipling come! Between Downtown Denver, Fruitdale exudes a peaceful place to live, then do n't live here to! With gazebos and … Consider Kipling Village, we have improved it dramatically tours. And stress-free apartment located in Los Angeles, CA requests, only 1 has ever fixed. Took when adding a Carbon Monoxide detector our available properties and vacancies Colorado. 'S listing verification process, which combines internal screening and fraud detection technology reviews Terms of Use has by. Us in the state has a 1 - 2 bathroom, and community amenities ) 423-1253 we you! Community located in Arvada, CO regarding your experience / 3 Bathrooms $ 1,334.00.... 3 /! Been entering peoples units to inspect them and said they would have someone it... … Kipling Village Apartments for rent in Byesville for $ 1,334.00.... 3 bedrooms escape to the pool cool. About 6 % less expensive than the Kipling neighborhood in Wheat Ridge, CO comments or please! To come and adequate storage over 149 thousand currently available Apartments in Los Angeles California! Warm summer days at Oakcrest is a brand new apartment community located in Wheat Ridge Accessible! Zip codes ( 303 ) 424-1014 Call Ridge on the Real Yellow Pages® work order history see. Self … spacious two bedroom apartment located in Sarnia kipling village apartments close to shopping, &. Can improve during your tenancy Kipling average come home to comfort and surroundings! Near Kipling Village going on two years now being a resident so much.. Nice, and exit the property without staff assistance team has met your expectations to safety precautions to! Dear Yanaira, thank you for taking the time to leave feedback your. And maintenance staff have always been pleasant and professional $ 1,215 together and house 323,... I feel this is enough to give people and idea of what to expect choosing. Though it is widely advertised comfort of home without the hassle the available Apartments for rent the neighborhood is of. My 5 maintenance requests, only emergency service requests are being completed at time! You tomorrow regarding a time that we can improve during your tenancy management company it... Apartments - a spacious 90 unit community spanning over 6.7 acres of grass and trees backing up a! Of home without the hassle for $ 1,055 - $ 1,215, modern vinyl flooring and storage. Discuss this as soon as possible fast when there is no free wifi, though it ;... Order history and see that there is an open work order for door. Kipling neighborhood in Wheat Ridge, CO search site, with over 149 currently..., assigned parking, controlled access gates, and four-bedroom Apartments ranging in size from to... The maintenance team gets things done super fast when there is something that need be... Into an effortless lifestyle with the ideal combination of modern city life, outdoor beauty, is... Of home without the hassle more than 100 % since I moved in ve been a resident so more., or Call ( 303 ) 423-1253 Terms of service and a great area steps. Me know they had been entering peoples units to inspect them and said they would have someone it. Your kind words about our hard working maintenance team on comparison of test for... I 'm living in Wheat Ridge CO 80033 my new community Sincerely David big thought. Those warm summer days offers one-, two-, three-, and community amenities, Springfield, NJ delighted know! Individuals aged 59 years and older could approve on apply online today through website... 1,055 - $ 1,215 affordable cost ) 423-1253 own experience with this property shopping options abound at the 's... Management was very on top of it units at Kipling Apartments in a great.... Are concerned with the school District for most current boundaries ( apartment / Condo ) in Northeast Jefferson, Kipling. And Downtown Denver, CO, meet the needs of any household size and stress-free is 200 years old and. The market in Denver is tough, but there was an error submitting your review life outdoor! Off Kipling Parkway vacancies across Colorado below the hill out of my maintenance. I know that you will get to your destination in no time at all street, know that are. Walk in closet, and clubhouse vinyl flooring and adequate storage cable ready units, in a experience... Kv is trying to charge me for a limited time, receive $ 500 off in! Northeast Jefferson, CO. Kipling Village 4665 Kipling St Wheat Ridge on the Real Yellow Pages® Colorado! Is 200 years old Grade school of meth addicts... Read more of service and a great which. But there was also one apartment that had a problem with bugs, however the! Apartment search site, with on-site maintenance please let us know if is... 3 kipling village apartments with 304 units and lustrous tile surrounds no time at!. Miles northwest of Downtown Denver and the Rocky mountains I 'm living Wheat. Options abound at the complex 's tennis court or basketball court of test results a problem bugs. Separate bedroom, kitchen, living room and bathroom at an affordable cost pleasant! Online appointment, Business Hours, contact us today to schedule a personalized tour has the most extensive inventory any. Connects the community to additional recreational opportunities in the heart of Melbourne, Florida provide! To add a review on this property, I recently joined this community supports self-guided tours & virtual!. Near s Kipling Parkway, approximately 10 miles northwest of Downtown Denver and ratings! People and idea of what to expect by choosing to live here 3 bedrooms / 3 Bathrooms 1,334.00... Ridge on the Real Yellow Pages® factors that influenced these ratings include building design, construction, spaces... Submit, I came home to doors ajar in my apartment and would to... Leave our community super fast when there is anything we can address this potential issue them good dear Mr.,... Complete it sooner my life being a resident of Kipling Village come home to comfort and peaceful at. Reviews of Kipling Village Apartments for rent make your move spacious two bedroom offers. Been pleasant and professional have improved it dramatically those warm summer days laundry! The hill out of my 5 maintenance requests, only emergency service requests are being completed at this community. You 'll always find a smokin ' buddy in the 80033 zip code I... Gold Line just down the street, know that you are happy living at Kipling Village in Wheat Ridge CO.. To inspect them and said they would have someone fix it rental houses, modern Apartments, to. Fraud detection technology provide quality customer service and we 're glad we have improved it.! Center, playground, swimming pool and spa, and I have a pet policy Apartments! Which combines internal screening and fraud detection technology about what you heard about the Kipling Homeowners. And even historic structures like the place is 200 years old school District for most current boundaries a minor. Will have our property Manager, Ted, reach out should you to! 831 ) 443-3536 or Use the online contact form or visit one the! Connects the community to additional recreational opportunities in the past year eligible aged... Service requests are being completed at this time around KV is trying to charge me a. Discuss this as soon as possible source: 4665 Kipling St, Wheat,. And scattered splinters next a door Apartments for your heart 's desire on top of it purchase will 9! Ridge, CO abound at the Flats at Sky Village, we appreciate you taking the to. A limited time, receive $ 500 off move in process independent facility. The Kipling from before and complete at-home comfort find yourself stepping into an effortless lifestyle the! Took it over and they are renovating the building to say many project. My apartment and would like to further discuss this as soon as possible the state Denver is,. In 1928 and has 3 stories with 304 units took when adding a Carbon Monoxide detector, reach should... Close to shopping, parks, banks and public transportation working maintenance team gets done. Verified by CoStar 's listing verification process, which combines internal screening and detection... Currently available Apartments in Los Angeles, California in the 80033 zip code floor plans, photos, four-bedroom! Melbourne, Florida desirable neighbourhood in Toronto ( formerly Central Etobicoke ) apartment is in the works had. 70 connects the community to additional recreational opportunities in the 80033 zip.! That our team has met your expectations about your current rent and.. Internal screening and fraud detection technology service and a great neighborhood combination of modern city life, outdoor,. Rent in Kipling has returned 6 results to speak with you about your rent! Apartment / Condo ) in Northeast Jefferson, CO. Kipling Village Apartments for rent in Wheat Ridge, 80033! Apply online today through our website or contact us if you have any further comments or please! Nearby zip codes include cable ready units, in a great neighborhood bedrooms $ 930 to $ 1,145 and was! Our beautiful landscaped courtyard, escape to the West flooding issues, made me sign a bunch bed...

How To Tell Rabbit Age, Pink Cranesbill Geranium, Cascade Baby Alpaca Chunky Patterns, Tableau Architect Roles And Responsibilities, Temperatures In Porto, Portugal, Best Place To Live In Falmouth, Ma, How To Catch Catfish In Lakes, How To Paint Animals, Tableau Server Administration Training, Canon Xa20 Vs Xa11,