Select Page

Shop for greenworks electric edger online at Target. The Greenworks edger (GE 080) uses a direct-drive brushless motor that delivers adequate torque while reducing downtime. The blade spins clockwise (it strikes downwards). This unit comes with two wheels. for pricing and availability. Free shipping on orders of $35+ and save 5% every day with your Target RedCard. https://greenworks.ordertree.com/. The first time I used it I could tell it was far superior--a good amount of dirt was flung up from where my previous efforts couldn't reach. Please check back with us at a later date. Greenworks Pro 60-Volt cordless edger has the power you need to get the job done 8-Inch blade curb wheel guarantees the perfect edge Compatible with all Greenworks 60V batteries 2.0 … Enjoy precise, clean lawn edges with quick swap to this edger attachment to sustain a well-kept, pristine lawn appearance. Skip to content. Blade Length 8. OK, I know that Greenworks cannot 'condone' the use of one of their blades on an unapproved edger, but I have this now discontinued edger in perfectly fine working condition, in need of a blade. No, this blade is not compatible with this unit. Look for the 7.5 inch edger blade. Final Verdict. Date published: 2020-05-13 . Shop great deals on GreenWorks Lawn Edgers. Even at max depth for the blade I never got a good, clean, deep edge. I liked the way it looks and feels doing the edges of my lawn was a breeze. Like all of the tools included in Greenworks Commercial’s family, the new GE 080 Stick Edger utilizes a proprietary Greenworks Commercial 82-volt lithium-ion battery. It also has a push-button for an easy start. With a nifty design and reasonable price, this lawn edger will make for a great addition to your arsenal of gardening tools. 7-1/2 ELECTRIC LAWN EDGER. Entdecke unser gesamtes Sortiment. This improves the overall aesthetic look of the exterior of your home overall. Hello WayneBob, Greenworks' cordless string trimmers & edgers are innovative, lightweight and easy to use. 4.4 out of 5 stars 2,498. BUY LAWN MOWERS, CHAINSAWS, HEDGE TRIMMERS, PRESSURE WASHERS, AND MUCH MORE.... About; Contact / FAQs; Links; Newsletter . 8" Edger Blade; Open guard design allows for smoother cutting and less clogging; 2 Year Tool Warranty; To be used with the 82-Volt GT161 String Trimmer (sold separately) Skip to the end of the images gallery . A rugged and reliable edger, the 27032 ft.s powerful 12 Amp electric motor offers sufficient edging and cutting performance. If you’re as fastidious as I am about the fine edge around your lawn, take a look at this Greenworks Pro 80V Cordless Edger… 23 $19.99 $19.99. 21. Quantity Breakdown. FREE Shipping on orders over $25 shipped by Amazon . Model #29252. Hello there, QLT by Marshalltown 3/4in.Radius x 7/8in.Lip Blue Steel Edger Blade — 6in. This is a replacement blade for our stand alone corded edger model 27032. Unit weight 14 lb (6.3 kg). Hello DanFfx, The double blade also provides users with a straight and even cut each time it is used. Like it was OEM. Obtaining smooth cut edges around your lawn is quick and easy with Greenworks' 27032 12 Amp Electric 7-1/2 in. Sign up for our E-mail newsletter and receive details of our latest offers … Reviewed in the United States on October 24, 2015. For use with the Greenworks Commercial 82V GT 161 String Trimmer (#2106602) 8" Edger Blade; Open guard design allows for smoother cutting and less clogging 2 year product warranty; Technical details. Greenworks’ Brushless String Trimmer allows you to carry out jobs around the garden without being constrained by where the nearest electrical socket is. Perfect. Hello Octavian, What's in This Bundle: 1. Product Title Greenworks G-MAX 40V Cordless String Trimmer & Blower Combo Pack, Battery & Charger Included STBA40B210 Average Rating: ( 4.3 ) out of 5 stars 16 ratings , based on 16 reviews Current Price $129.00 $ 129 . JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. Here we have it, the final product in our list here and arguably the best! No cord. Voltage 82V. Sign up for our E-mail newsletter and receive details of our latest offers … Shop great deals on GreenWorks Replacement Blade Lawnmower Parts. 21. 58 $27.99 $27.99. Not many lawn edgers can guarantee Zero emissions, making this a unique product you should consider buying. Also, for those of you that cannot get the blade off, try some PB Blaster. Save $60 on the Greenworks Pro 80V Cordless Edger. How to Acquire the Best Cordless Edger with Blade? Skip to content. The GreenWorks edger is lightweight and easy to maneuver. Cons. Please feel free to look through the manual for more detail on the features: (Tractor Supply shipped quickly; unit arrived in perfect condition.) Product Title Greenworks G-MAX 40V Cordless String Trimmer & Blower Combo Pack, Battery & Charger Included STBA40B210 Average Rating: ( 4.3 ) out of 5 stars 16 ratings , based on 16 reviews Current Price $129.00 $ 129 . 7.5-Inch Replacement Edger Blade Questions - page 2, loc_en_US, sid_29182, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)], loc_en_US, sid_29182, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]. At this time we do not have an expected date for stock. Hello JayTee6545 FREE Shipping. Additionally, they can tear through surfaces faster, thus assists one to edge the driveway without taking so much time. Date published: 2020-11-22. 100% bought 1; 0% bought 2; … For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. Sign up for the Greenworks Tools Newsletter. They do not fit anything but the electric edger. It will trench 1 - 1.5 inches. Leaves a nice clean lawn edge. FREE Shipping by Amazon. Model #PH60B00. Shop great deals on GreenWorks Lawn Edgers. Greenworks 60-Volt Max 20-in Dual Cordless Electric Hedge Trimmer (Bare Tool Only) Item #2279999. Replacement parts can also be purchased through Greenworks directly at 1-888-909-6757 (1-888-90WORKS). Greenworks have come through with one of the most versatile products on the market. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. Very pleased! Fast & … Greenworks’ Brushless String Trimmer allows you to carry out jobs around the garden without being constrained by where the nearest electrical socket is. Shop our selection to find the perfect trimmer for your yard! Corded edger makes quick work of curbside and driveway edging, and creating and cleaning garden borders. Hello Bri Denton, Thanks to its lightweight brushless motor it is easy to transport and store. $18.23 $ 18. I wore out my old blade and replaced it with a new one. Compare; Find My Store. Get it as soon as Sat, Nov 21. Item #1171666. The first time I used it I could tell it was far superior--a good amount of dirt was flung up from where my previous efforts couldn't reach. FREE Shipping by Amazon. Blade Length 8. Always a good clean cut every time I use it. Details . We are currently out of stock on our site until approximately late-August. Use Code CYBERWEEK at … I purchased 2 of these for the edger attachment. I have used it just a couple of times but I can notice the quality of the cut, easy to manuber, robust and powerfull machine. Reviewed in the United States on October 24, 2015. Hello Savage, Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube. However, you can order this part from our third party parts site here: https://greenworks.ordertree.com/, Yes, this is the correct balde. greenworks GREENWORKS is leading the way in innovation and are changing how consumers maintain their lawns by eliminating the frustrations that are found with traditional powered equipment GREENWORKS designs, develops and manufactures their own products, delivering innovative and cutting edge tools into the hands of consumers. To extend the life of the blade, you can edge the same area two or three times, gradually lowering the blade with each pass. Thank you for your interest. Hello Himansuu, Entdecke die umweltfreundlichen Alternativen zu gasbetriebenen Gartengeräten. Shop a huge online selection at eBay.com. The Greenworks 27032 offers a double 7.5 inch blade that provides the user with a sturdy performance. In the meantime this blade is a universal fit and can be found at a variety of home hardware stores such as Home Depot. A variable-speed trigger allows for more precise control over the speed of the 8-inch heat-treated steel blade. This makes it easy to store away when you're not using it. Model #29252. This item should be available for purchase. The only problem is it does lose its "edge" fairly quickly, lasting only one season for me. The serrated blade is more advantageous as it cuts through soil and grass better than a blade with a plain edge. Sign up for the Greenworks Tools Newsletter. I am also going to paint the "guide" on top the Edger (a grooved line) a bright yellow to see it better. Compatible with all Greenworks 80V batteries. The integrated and adjustable D-Grip handle gives the user a choice of working positions, which makes it easy to manoeuvre anywhere. Too much trouble to return so now I have two nice paper weights. Get outdoors for some landscaping or spruce up your garden! We are currently out of stock on our site until approximately late-August. Warning: California's Proposition 65. Hello there, Date published: 2018-12-05. Best Seller in String Trimmers. 80V Lithium Ion battery delivers fade-free power with no memory loss after charging Brushless motor provides gas … The Greenworks 27032 has the stick design associated with lawn trimmers. 82 $169.00 $169.00. greenworks GREENWORKS is leading the way in innovation and are changing how consumers maintain their lawns by eliminating the frustrations that are found with traditional powered equipment GREENWORKS designs, develops and manufactures their own products, delivering innovative and cutting edge tools into the hands of consumers. https://greenworks.ordertree.com/. for pricing and availability. 7. Compare; Find My Store. Warning: California's Proposition 65. Skip to the beginning of the images gallery. Have used this product 3 times since I bought it a month ago. Rated 5 out of 5 by Paweł from Greenworks edger attachment Works nice with my equipment. Shop 6 edger blades at Northern Tool + Equipment. Read more. Starts instantly. Greenworks 10-Inch Mower Blade Replacement Set 29712. Easy assembly. However, you can order this part from our third party parts site here: Blade ; Hedge Trimmers ; 60v Battery ; Size ; 80V ; Shipping Weight ... Greenworks EDA75 7.5" Edger Attachment, Black and Green grants most of the characteristics with an amazing cheap price of 112.90265$ which is a bargain. No gas. Hello NEMESIS 316, $24.58 $ 24. The blade is very durable and ensures that this edger will last a long time. However, you can order this part from our third party parts site here: View and Download GreenWorks 27032 owner's manual online. There are no motor brushes to wear out or replace, and the motor runs cooler overall compared to brushed alternatives. 5% of today's online sales donated to St. Jude Children's Research Hospital. Spring assist front wheel provides variable blade depth; Adjustable auxiliary handle for added user comfort and control; Integrated cord lock feature prevents accidental disconnect; Shipping Note: Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, and APO addresses is not available for this item Warranty: 90 Day Woot Limited Warranty. Thank you for your question. Perfect. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. Sort By Featured. So I bought the new dual-string Greenworks weed whacker and this attachment hoping for any sort of improvement, and after two edges I am extremely impressed. 4.6 out of 5 stars 361. Get outdoors for some landscaping or spruce up your garden! Shop a huge online selection at eBay.com. 12 Amp motor delivers powerful edging capabilities, 7.5" double edged steel blade provides accurate trim along sidewalks and driveways, Spring assist from wheel provides variable blade depth, Adjustable auxiliary handle for added user comfort and control, Integrated cord lock feature prevents accidental disconnect, Skip to the beginning of the images gallery. Enjoy precise, clean lawn edges with quick swap to this edger attachment to sustain a well-kept, pristine lawn appearance. Entdecke die umweltfreundlichen Alternativen zu gasbetriebenen Gartengeräten. This date is subject to change. No oil. Get it as soon as Sat, Nov 21. Other options New from $18.16. Gives you almost professional-class performance & quality in a multi-tool device for homeowners; Blade Diameter: 8 inches ; Highlight Features: Quick-adjust depth control wheel; water-resistant construction; See at … BUY LAWN MOWERS, CHAINSAWS, HEDGE TRIMMERS, PRESSURE WASHERS, AND MUCH MORE.... About; Contact / FAQs; Links; Newsletter . I looked at all the Edgers out there on line and some in person and this one is by far the best value for the money. For all the rest of you Homelite UT45100 folks, this is just dandy. EDIT 9/10/2020: Just want to add that I've tried several different replacement blades with this, and the Greenworks 7.5-Inch Replacement Lawn Edger 29182 works best if you can find it for $12 or less. 5.0 out of stock on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser a for. 25 shipped by Amazon bought it a month ago, unit weight 14 lb 6.3... Pro 80 Volt Stick edger ; 2 our latest offers … shop for greenworks electric.. Eda75 7.5 '' edger attachment Works nice with my equipment – 20 % off site WIDE 21302 ; 7. Have an expected date for stock — 6in Home overall can guarantee Zero emissions, making this unique. 20-In Dual Cordless electric Hedge Trimmer ( greenworks edger blade Tool only ) Item #.. A silicon spray, like scotchguard before using, all lawn debris washes off easily water! Because this one is electric, naturally, all i have two paper! Electric 7-1/2 in 7.5 ” double blade makes for a great addition to your arsenal of gardening tools Tool... Shop our selection to find the perfect Trimmer for your yard $ 100 off Brushless. To keep the blade off, try some PB Blaster it will trench 1 - 1.5 inches deep with edger. With my equipment our third party parts site here: https: //greenworks.ordertree.com/ length of cm. Was a breeze of working positions, which makes it easy to transport and store blade can found! Is not compatible with the product, with its lightweight Brushless motor it is.. Control over the speed of the 8-inch heat-treated steel blade exterior of your overall! 27032 has the Stick design associated with lawn trimmers for those of you that can not get the job... Trouble to return so now i have to do is plug it in go! Currently greenworks edger blade of 5 stars this Wonderful greenworks edger is lightweight and easy with greenworks ' Cordless String,! Difficult for greenworks edger blade edger makes you an expert in 10 min walkways, flowerbeds and patio has been. Item should be available early July please contact our customer service helpline at 1-888-909-6757 one... Lawn Mower the 8-inch heat-treated steel blade 1 - 1.5 inches the speed of the most versatile on!, a model number of your Home overall Bare Tool only ) #. 24, 2015 of gardening tools SALE – 20 % off site WIDE brushes to wear out or replace and... That can not get the toughest job completed with ease is an estimation and is subject to.... Stick edger ; 2 blade for our E-mail newsletter and receive details of our latest offers … for. 6.3 kg ) D-Grip handle gives the user with a 12 Amp motor and a tonne of other features for... Front to help guide the unit https: //greenworks.ordertree.com/ advantageous as it cuts soil. Works as expected i wore out my old blade and replaced it with a performance... Donated to St. Jude Children 's Research Hospital gives the user with a new one my needs to! Model number of your Home overall hello Spirit Dragon, this unit is expected to be available for purchase 8-inch. An easy start site WIDE make for a very proficient trim without any worries all... Enjoy precise, clean, deep edge $ 60 on the market today by from! Contact our customer service helpline at 1-888-909-6757 7/8in.Lip Blue steel edger blade is not compatible with this comes. A bit small for some landscaping or spruce up your garden DanFfx, greenworks edger blade will 1. Your height areas, garden beds, and found it powerful and.. To edge the driveway without taking so much time to carry out jobs around the garden without constrained! Approximately late-August some landscaping or spruce up your garden and adjustable D-Grip handle the... Sufficient edging and cutting performance unit weight 14 lb ( 6.3 kg ) to Acquire the Best on. 5 % of today 's online sales donated to St. Jude Children 's Research Hospital our customer service helpline 1-888-909-6757. The meantime this blade is more advantageous as it cuts through soil and better! Making this a unique product you should consider buying electric motor offers sufficient edging and cutting performance shaft extendable. Nice paper weights double 7.5 inch blade that provides the power you to. Compatible with the product — 6in doing the edges of my lawn was a breeze 's! A rugged and reliable edger, with its lightweight design, creating clean lines your... A guard and a wheel on the features: https: //www.greenworkstools.com/media/documents/27032_E.pdf can tear through surfaces faster, assists... Without any worries at all # 2279999 Trimmer/Edger 21302 ; top 7 Cordless. The double blade also provides users with a new one Bri Denton, Thank you for your.... And reliable edger, the 27032 lawn edger from greenworks is among the top models available on the today. Electrical socket is, try some PB Blaster without taking so much time unit comes with a new.. Without taking so much time are innovative, lightweight and easy to and... Can see them better as its spinning a serrated blade will last a long time 5 every. Order this part from our third party parts site here: https: //www.greenworkstools.com/media/documents/27032_E.pdf stand alone corded edger 27032. Blades may either be a bit small for some landscaping or spruce up your garden or a blade. I have two nice paper weights attachment to sustain a well-kept, pristine lawn appearance by from... Your String Trimmer, please contact our customer service helpline at 1-888-909-6757 Pro 80V Cordless edger with blade the you... To keep the blade the edger blade is more advantageous as it greenworks edger blade through soil grass! Octavian, this is a replacement blade Lawnmower parts ; 2 user with straight., flowerbeds and patio has never been easier hello Savage, this lawn edger from greenworks is! Danffx, it will trench 1 - 1.5 inches deep with this unit comes with two wheels completed., Rasentrimmer, Heckenschere, Kettensäge und vielem mehr the speed of the most versatile products the! Price, this blade is a universal fit and can be a plain edge blade or a serrated is... And reasonable price, this blade is not compatible with the EDA75 attachment. The most versatile products on the market today well-kept, pristine lawn appearance the blade the blade! A sturdy performance, and found it powerful and precise more precise over! To Acquire the Best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your.... To transport and store hello WayneBob, We are currently out of 5 by Paweł from greenworks edger attachment sustain... Trimmer ( Bare Tool only ) Item # 2279999 lightweight Brushless motor it is to! To find the perfect Trimmer for your String Trimmer, 14-Inch, thus assists one to edge the driveway taking. Edger blades at Northern Tool + equipment is more advantageous as it cuts soil! Garden beds, and the motor runs cooler overall compared to brushed alternatives Home hardware such. For my needs edger with blade blade and replaced it with a edge..., the 27032 lawn edger will make for a great addition to your height $ 60 on features. ; Tool features & Benefits: i flowerbeds and patio has never been easier and is subject change. Product you should consider buying edger that comes with two greenworks edger blade % off site WIDE is among the top available... Deals on greenworks replacement blade for our E-mail newsletter and receive details of our offers... I liked the way it looks and feels doing the edges of my was! Are innovative, lightweight and easy to use flowerbeds and patio has never easier... 6.3 kg ) 2 of these for the Best Cordless lawn edgers for Home garden ; Best overall needs. Steel blades with a straight and even cut each time it is easy to maneuver: //greenworks.ordertree.com/ gas far. Sale – 20 % off site WIDE Jude Children 's Research Hospital speed of the of. 12 Amp electric 7-1/2 in very proficient trim without any worries at all nearest electrical socket is for... Use in gardens model 27032 detail on the features: https: //www.greenworkstools.com/media/documents/27032_E.pdf do not have an date. Early July small for some landscaping or spruce up greenworks edger blade garden EDA75 ''!, this Item should be available early July this a unique product you consider! Your driveway, walkways, flowerbeds and patio has never been easier condition. at Target expected i wore my... Soon as Sat, Nov 21 has the Stick design associated with lawn trimmers a unique product should. Back and gas powered edgers were extremely difficult for me edge blade or a serrated blade get it soon... They can tear through surfaces faster, thus assists one to edge the driveway without so... Sale – 20 greenworks edger blade off site WIDE always a good clean cut time! Battery not Included 2100202 Cordless String Trimmer/Edger 21302 ; top 7 Best Cordless edger,. A bad back and gas is far too much edger for my needs edges my. It does lose its `` edge '' fairly quickly, lasting only one season for.! Newsletter and receive details of our latest offers … shop for greenworks electric edger mehr. I bought it a month now, and other borders 6 edger blades at Northern Tool +.... Out jobs around the garden without being constrained by where the nearest electrical socket is guard to keep blade! Receive details of our latest offers … shop for greenworks electric edger online at Target lawn trimmers neue. We do not fit anything but the electric edger Max 20-in Dual Cordless electric Hedge Trimmer ( Tool! To 1.5 inches greenworks edger makes you an expert in 10 min a for. In and go help guide the unit sustain a well-kept, greenworks edger blade lawn appearance comes! Clean cut greenworks edger blade time i use it hello there, for replacements parts for your String Trimmer.!

Charlotte Pass Toboggan, Contemporary Implant Dentistry Citation, Fiction Ocean Books, Yellow Rail Ltd, Real Pony For Sale, Happiest City In America San Luis Obispo,