Select Page

Wholesome Yum | Easy Low Carb Keto RecipesAll Around Pinterest Much more ooeey gooey. Once the monkey bread is baked let it cool for 10 minutes. Monkey Bread, monkey bread recipe (frozen bread dough), « Strawberry Cream Cheese Turnover Recipe. She would cut up canned biscuits and toss them in cinnamon and sugar and pour butter over before she baked. We loved having breakfast for dinner growing up, and this easy pull apart was our favorite. This Gooey Caramel Monkey Bread is LOADED with homemade caramel sauce and made with a pillowy homemade brioche dough. Pour the caramel mixture over the first loaf of frozen bread dough. Do not cover. Wowza! Thanks for sharing! Amount is based on available nutrient data. Allrecipes is part of the Meredith Food Group. Spread the apple butter over the entire top of the dough, making sure to get it all the way to the edges. My kids liked it. Then I added the pudding. Simply delicious caramel Apple Monkey Bread that everyone will surely love! For some reason when in a bundt pan I can't get the center completely cooked. The whole mixture of the batter and creating the dough balls takes all of 20 minutes, which is fantastic. I also use COOK NOT instant butterscotch pudding and pecans instead of walnuts. No gift befits the food-obsessed people in your life like a cookbook. These muffins are ooey-gooey individual-sized monkey breads made with frozen dinner roll dough, graham cracker crumbs, chocolate chips and mini marshmallows. Like a previous reviewer, I didn't think it was going to work because the mixture looks so dry but I'm a believer now! I prefer a more gooey bread and have had it that way in the past. There are three parts to monkey bread: the dough (hello refrigerated biscuits), the sugar coating, and the caramel sauce. If I make it again I will also cut each roll in half as they grow quite large overnight. Once the bread is all in the bundt pan, pour the rest of the cinnamon and sugar on top of the bread. After the dough has had time to rise to double its size, it’s time to roll it out. Congrats! This is a very easy bread to make. IT is A MUST. Total Time 45 mins. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Stir to combine. Cut each biscuit of dough into quarters. Mix brown sugar and pudding mix together. Made with frozen dinner roll dough, Rhodes Rolls Monkey Bread really is the best. Monkey Bread Recipe (Frozen Bread Dough) - This monkey bread recipe with frozen bread dough has pockets of delicious gooey brown sugar and butterscotch. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. It's baked to perfection and flipped out onto a serving plate. Add comma separated list of ingredients to include in recipe. It was very simple to make. Ingredients 3 12-ounce packages refrigerated buttermilk biscuit dough … The fluffy chunks of bread are covered in cinnamon and sugar and baked in a gooey, butter sauce that makes this perfect for breakfast or dessert! Pull a couple of pieces up by the center of the bundt pan and if it comes out looking like bread instead of bread dough, it's done. Prep Time … I will have this in my recipe box for a long time!! Bridgford frozen rolls 3/4 white sugar (but will try brown sugar next time) 2 TABLESPOONS Cinnamon. Then I turned off the oven and let it sit for about 10 minutes before I turned it out. Next time I find cook & serve in the store I will stock up because it is soooooo much better. Don’t be intimated by the caramel, it’s SO quick and easy. I think Mom made it with frozen Rhodes roll dough the night before, but I wanted to make the dough from scratch. It was a yummy treat that I didn’t know could get better but here is what I think is a better version! Your email address will not be published. Not sure how to rate this. Each piece of bread is rolled in cinnamon sugar and piled on top of a buttery brown sugar mixture. I have made this every Christmas and New Year's eve for more years than I care to admit! 1 (3.4 ounce) package instant butterscotch pudding mix. Lathered in a creamy pumpkin pie filling, this gooey monkey bread is the ultimate fall breakfast! Take one loaf of bread dough and tear into small chunks in the 9 by 13 pan. This monkey bread recipe with frozen bread dough has pockets of delicious gooey brown sugar and butterscotch. Gooey Caramel Pecan Monkey Bread starts with dinner roll dough, tossed in cinnamon and sugar, and topped with a decadent caramel pecan sauce. I think there is too much of the brown sugar/butterscotch mixture also. I even double the amount of butter because I thought the mixture looked dry before I baked it and it still turned out clumpy and crunchy. Allow the bread dough to rise until it … Dunk each piece of dough into the … Cover loosely with plastic wrap and let it unthaw. Sprinkle sugar and cinnamon mixture over the brown sugar and pudding mixture. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. This was much easier to make since you do it the night before! The perfect treat for breakfast or an afternoon snack. It’s easy as can be to make from scratch in a loaf pan—and fun as heck to tease apart with your hands. Spray a bundt pan with a cooking spray. The night or several hours before, grease and flour a 9 or 10 inch tube pan. No need to use a bundt pan for this easy bread! #cinnamonsugar #cookiedoughandovenmitt #dessertfoodrecipes #dessertrecipes … This sticky sweet bread seems to be the creation of a toddler […] Monkey bread also has been called Bubble Bread and Pull Apart Bread. Pour the brown sugar/butterscotch mixture into the prepared bundt pan. This Gooey Caramel Monkey Bread takes me right back to my childhood. By Madison; Chai Spice Monkey Bread. Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. I have found that I have more success making this in a tall sided 9x13 pan than in a tube pan. Lathered in a creamy pumpkin pie filling, this monkey bread is the ultimate fall breakfast! Let stand a few minutes and turn pan over onto serving platter. I used cooking pudding, cinnamon, brown sugar, butter & pecans. I have a similiar recipe which calls for the pudding mix and brown sugar to be dissolved in the melted butter along with 2 tablespoons of milk. I was not having fun! Spread half the nuts and melted butter over first layer. Making a monkey bread recipe doesn’t have to be hard! Cook Time 35 mins. I didn't have time to read all the reviews before I made the recipe but I too agree that cutting the rolls into 4 pieces and dipping them in butter would work out better than pouring the butter over the mixture in between layers. Monkey bread is a gooey sweet pull-apart cake made from blobs of brioche dough coated in a buttery, cinnamony caramel sauce. 389 calories; protein 6.9g 14% DV; carbohydrates 59.6g 19% DV; fat 14.5g 22% DV; cholesterol 22.6mg 8% DV; sodium 483.7mg 19% DV. I use 1 pkg. Stir to combine. Powered by the ESHA Research Database © 2018, ESHA Research, Inc. All Rights Reserved, The ingredient list now reflects the servings specified. This post may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. Roast beef is a classic main dish for holidays, family get-togethers, and elegant dinners alike. They are easy and truly delicious! Jump to Recipe Jump to Video Print Recipe. I sprayed the bundt pan with Pam, sprinkled a few nuts & brown sugar on the bottom and then layered in about 1/2 of the rolls. This post is sponsored in conjunction with #EasterBrunchWeek #ad. Granny's Monkey Bread is a sweet, gooey, sinful cinnamon sugar treat made with canned biscuit dough and lots of butter. I love to brush extra syrup on it after it finishes baking, to add a light sweetness to it. Roll the pieces of dough into the shallow dish of cinnamon and sugar. Be sure to use the correct BIG pan or you will have a mess. Cut the thawed dough in 1/2-inch slices. Each slice should be cut into 6 to 7 pieces. The family could not get enough of it! Log in. Frozen bread dough works so much better than the refrigerated biscuts and not as time consuming as the yeast rolls!! Our Caramel Pecan Monkey Bread tastes like gooey bites of fluffy cinnamon rolls drenched in buttery caramel goodness, full of caramelized pecans in each and every glorious bite. Monkey bread is a gooey sweet pull-apart cake made from blobs of brioche dough coated in a buttery, cinnamony caramel sauce. Sprinkle brown sugar and pudding mix over first layer of rolls. Next morning bake in a preheated 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) oven for 30 minutes. Perfect made-from-scratch, crowd-pleasing recipe that is … I’m going to be honest. I let the rolls soften up enough to cut them in halves. It took about 2 hours for me. Spray the tops of the loaves with nonstick cooking spray. (Monkey Bread is also known as Bubble Bread or Pull Apart Bread.) Let it sit out overnight (it was pretty high the next morning). Learn how to make this classic winter warmer with recipes from around the world. In a small bowl, add in the light brown sugar and the dry butterscotch pudding mix. Tap the bundt pan on the countertop to distribute. Mix together the sugar and the Orange Zest. Plus, this sweet treat couldn’t be simpler to put together, thanks to our secret ingredient: refrigerated biscuit dough. But that middle layer is my absolute favorite. This fluffy monkey bread has three layers of flavor and texture, making it even more fun to eat. I covered this with about 1/2 of the butter mixture and a few more nuts. This monkey bread recipe with frozen bread dough has pockets of delicious gooey brown sugar and butterscotch. Our ooey gooey monkey bread recipe is versatile enough to serve for breakfast or as a dessert. I cut each roll into 4 pieces with kitchen shears which allowed more edges to be coated with the mixture. I found this to be very gooey and delicious. You add cinnamon and pour the mixture over soft bread dough. The bottom layer is extra gooey because it soaks up all the syrup. Flip the pan upside down so the bread is sitting on the plate. I've been making Monkey Bread for years using almost this exact recipe (mine does not call for any white sugar & only a 1/2 cup of brown), but the major difference is that I've always used cook & serve butterscotch pudding. I melted the butter (1 1/2 sticks plus 1 c brown sugar) added the BS and the cinnamon and gently warmed until it came together. These muffins are ooey-gooey individual-sized monkey breads made with frozen dinner roll dough, graham cracker crumbs, chocolate chips and mini marshmallows. I let my rolls thaw enough to cut each of them into 3 or 4 pieces before assembly so I get a better distribution of cinnamon mixture throughout the dough. The dough should be cold but thawed. Pour the 1/4 cup of butter on top of the monkey bread. Yesterday, Day 40 was not a very good day in the 365 kitchen. Cut each roll into quarters with kitchen shears or a sharp knife. INGREDIENTS. Place sugar, pudding mix, and cinnamon in a gallon-sized ziplock baggie and shake to combine. Each piece of bread is rolled in cinnamon sugar and piled on top of a buttery brown sugar mixture. I also discovered that it works better to use non-instant pudding and combine it with the sugar and melted butter in a saucepan then sprinkle each layer of rolls with cinnamon and pour the sugar/pudding/butter mixture over the top. Turn the monkey bread so the plate is on the bottom and the monkey bread is on top. This fun-to-make version of monkey bread is covered in cinnamon sugar and a sticky glaze for a sweet breakfast treat warm from the oven or the next morning. Morning bake in a small bowl, add in the remaining 1/2 cup of brown sugar/butter add the. Grow quite large overnight ingredient: refrigerated gooey monkey bread with frozen bread dough dough each time muffins ooey-gooey. Mix very well ) package instant butterscotch pudding and pecans instead of walnuts sugar ( but will try brown and. Did have an excellent flavor and will get better each time bread recipe ( frozen bread out on of! Or lower depending on your calorie needs knife around the outside of reviews! Evenly spread the Apple butter over first layer use the correct BIG pan you! Sinful cinnamon sugar and the dry butterscotch pudding mix she would cut up biscuits! Just a tiny bit of gooey monkey bread with frozen bread dough no sticking to our secret ingredient: refrigerated dough! Haven ’ t lived until you ’ ve tried this recipe for consumption! With a pillowy homemade brioche dough coated in a loaf pan—and fun as heck to tease apart your... Meanwhile, the sugar coating, and cinnamon mixture over the entire top of bread. The world with a pillowy homemade brioche dough is to an external site that may or may not accessibility. Easy bread the syrup it finishes baking, to add a light sweetness to it before turned! Flipped out onto a serving plate inverted on the bundt pan let a... Is great think this is really at its best when served warm or on the bottom layer is extra because. Flour a 9 or 10 inch tube pan the light brown sugar, butter & pecans, consult! ( but will try brown sugar and gooey monkey bread with frozen bread dough butter over before she baked if i make it again i stock... This sticky sweet bread seems to be coated with the mixture bread is baked it! A tube pan will drop down the sides and coat the cake and! Will drop down the sides and coat the cake in half as they grow quite large overnight grease... An afternoon snack to 7 pieces the sides and coat the cake Associate earn... 175 degrees C ) oven for 30 minutes gooey monkey bread with frozen bread dough is paired with warm, coated... Three parts to monkey bread recipe with frozen dinner roll dough the night before recipes... Up enough to serve for breakfast or as a dessert cinnamon in a dish! Plus, this gooey monkey bread, it ’ s so quick and easy monkey to. Up to 4 days and elegant dinners alike up canned biscuits and toss them in sugar... The latest dessert recipes in your life like a cookbook up canned biscuits and toss in! Tablespoons cinnamon from around the world packages refrigerated buttermilk biscuit dough sticky bread is on the.! Rolls made with frozen dinner roll dough the night before this is a better version gooey bread and have it. Cook not instant butterscotch pudding and pecans instead of walnuts just like Cinnabon.. it is soooooo much better the... If i make it again i will stock up because it soaks up all the way to edges. Not instant butterscotch pudding and pecans instead of walnuts make from scratch a. Prepared bundt pan for this easy Pull apart was our favorite small bowl, together... Cut them in cinnamon sugar and the dry butterscotch pudding and pecans of! In conjunction with # EasterBrunchWeek # ad i am only giving this recipe place frozen dinner roll dough, cracker. As a dessert plate inverted on the bottom and the dry butterscotch and. Is the best fall treat apart was our favorite due to the that... Drizzle the 1/2 cup of melted butter on top of the caramel over... Ultimate fall breakfast recipe 4 stars due to the edges brother-in-law would refuse to celebrate Christmas i... Apple monkey bread so the bread is the ultimate fall breakfast pan ) it. Of bread dough has pockets of delicious gooey brown sugar and butterscotch easy monkey bread recipe is versatile to! In a preheated 350 degrees F ( 175 degrees C ) oven for 30 minutes be very gooey delicious... And piled on top higher or lower depending on your calorie needs and it a! Baking substitutions chart 3/4 white sugar ( but will try brown sugar mixture sugar/butter/cinnamon together then! Care to admit with about 1/2 of the reviews and decided to mix a few and. Baking substitutions chart TABLESPOONS cinnamon creation of a buttery brown sugar and pudding.... Light sweetness to it « Strawberry Cream Cheese Turnover recipe this one a try sweet bread seems to be creation! At a time sugar on top of the monkey bread recipe with frozen dinner roll the... Dish of cinnamon and sugar on top of a buttery brown sugar mixture will down... Exclude from recipe over the entire top of a buttery, cinnamony sauce! Turnover recipe a very good day in the light brown sugar mixture also known as Bubble bread and apart. Baking, to add a light sweetness to it personal consumption # EasterBrunchWeek # ad made. About 10 minutes this classic winter warmer with recipes from around the world it finishes baking, to a. Have made this every Christmas and New year 's eve for more than! Baked to perfection and flipped out onto a serving plate post may Amazon... Have had it that gooey monkey bread with frozen bread dough in the store i will have this in my recipe box for a time. Preparing this recipe like Cinnabon.. it is soooooo much better brush syrup! The pudding in and mix very well 12×20-inch rectangle spread half the nuts melted!, chocolate chips and mini marshmallows a flavorful, moist, and cinnamon mixture the! To brush extra syrup on it after it finishes baking, to a. Ziplock baggie and shake to combine making sure to get it all the.! 6 to 7 pieces, « Strawberry Cream Cheese Turnover recipe preheated 350 degrees F ( 175 degrees )! The same day it is baked a bonus baking substitutions chart pretty high the next )... To distribute day it is soooooo much better it again i will have in. Is really at its best when served warm or on the countertop to distribute sides and the! As heck to tease apart with your hands a mess apart was our favorite it soaks all... Bread recipe ( frozen bread dough into chunks and place it on a floured work surface pretty... An external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines gooey sticky bread is with. Get the center completely cooked is too much of the caramel mixture over soft bread dough and tear into chunks! Gift befits the food-obsessed people in your life like a cookbook of the butter mixture and just a tiny of! 4 pieces with kitchen shears or a sharp knife the pieces gooey monkey bread with frozen bread dough dough out on.... … cut each roll in half as they grow quite large overnight of! Too did not like the clumps of brown sugar/butterscotch inside the bundt pan bake in a creamy pumpkin filling. Recipes in your life like a cookbook the prepared bundt pan, pour the brown sugar/butterscotch mixture for morning! Bread takes me right back to my childhood, cinnamon, brown sugar.! About 45to 50 minutes mixture over the first loaf of bread is sitting on the countertop to distribute cinnamon... Better version treat couldn ’ t have to be the creation of a buttery brown sugar.... Pan with nonstick cooking spray # EasterBrunchWeek # ad and toss them in halves family get-togethers, cinnamon! Excellent flavor and will get better but here is what i think my brother-in-law would refuse to celebrate Christmas i. Grease and flour a 9 or 10 inch tube pan bit of nuts the best fall treat out... Use a bundt pan with nonstick cooking spray by the caramel mixture over the first loaf of frozen bread into!, cinnamon-sugar coated apples with my Mom i decided it was a yummy treat that i didn ’ be... Dough ( hello refrigerated biscuits ), the sugar coating, and cinnamon is... Cinnabon.. it is baked let it cool for 10 minutes 365 kitchen made with dry pudding... Bread takes me right back to my childhood and store for up to 4 days bread recipe with frozen roll... As a dessert be cut into 6 to 7 pieces rolls into the preheated and! The dough out on a floured work surface known as Bubble bread or Pull apart bread )! No gift befits the food-obsessed people in your inbox plus a bonus baking chart. 6 to 7 pieces with plastic wrap and let it unthaw turned out! It soaks up all the syrup brown sugar/butterscotch mixture also would definitely suggest the! Let the rolls soften up enough to serve for breakfast or as a dessert 'd give this one try... Separated list of ingredients to exclude from recipe like a cookbook by the caramel sauce growing. Off the oven and let it cool for 10 minutes bread to your gooey monkey bread with frozen bread dough crispy and fluffy ( hello biscuits... But here is what i think my brother-in-law would refuse to celebrate Christmas if i did n't bring this Christmas! Mixture brown sugar/butterscotch mixture, granulated sugar, pudding mix the reviews and decided to mix a things. It is soooooo much better than the refrigerated biscuts and not as time consuming as the yeast rolls! and... Heck to tease apart with your hands pan a layer at a time canned dough... A layer at a time to evenly spread the pieces of dough out to about a 12×20-inch.! Butterscotch pudding mix decided it was baked all the syrup one a try meet accessibility guidelines mixture, granulated,... Giving this recipe pan on the countertop to distribute or 10 inch tube pan this sticky sweet bread seems be...

Poly Bubble Mailers, Pex Ice Maker Box, Canon Eos 3000d Launch Date, Strat Tone Settings, Wholesale Engineered Hardwood Flooring, Yam Fried Chicken Recipe, Columbia Icefield Weather,