Select Page

And requiring only 4 ingredients, these air-fried Oreos are the perfect treat for anything from weekend sleepovers to an extra-special weeknight dessert. Cut dough into 10 equal sized pieces and wrap each Oreo in a piece of the dough, pinching the seams to close. Mouthwatering dessert that is so loved by kids and adults! Air Fryer Oreos are a fun little treat for any day of the week. Make Air Fryer Oreos with crescent rolls and powdered sugar for a super easy dessert that tastes like the fried Oreo cookies you get at the fair. They can even customize their own treats! Lightly spray both sides of the wrapped cookie with oil spray and place in an air fryer basket, being careful not to overcrowd the basket. When I make mine, I add vanilla to the dough. 1 to 2 tablespoons powdered sugar for sprinkling; How to make them in an air fryer Ingredients to make Air Fryer Oreos. Sitemap Terms of Use Unroll crescent dough into 8 triangles. Open the crescent rolls and unroll them on a plate. 2 ingredients are all you need for this recipe. Preheat Air Fryer to 360 degrees F. Unroll crescent dough into 8 triangles. Place 1 cookie in center of each dough triangle, and smear 1/2 teaspoon peanut butter on each cookie. Hi, I'm Jennifer - Married mother of two wonderful kids, passionate home cook, and full-time account manager for a software company. The powdered sugar glaze is just a cup of powdered sugar with a little milk and a bit of vanilla. Turn them every two minutes or so. Air Fryer Oreos with Crescent Rolls. AIR FRYER OREOS FAQS How do you know when the fried OREOs are done in the Air Fryer? Crescent rolls: This easy pastry in a can is so versatile and usually vegan!I use these in so many recipes. Take half of the crescents and lay out flat. Jan 22, 2019 - Try this super easy and delicious Air Fryer fried Oreos using just two simple ingredients. Instructions. Spray each side of the egg roll with vegetable oil. Transfer to a plate. I like to sprinkle powdered sugar on top. You may need to work in batches. For an easy supper that you can depend on, we picked out some of our tried-and-true favorites that have gotten us through even the busiest of days. You could customize the Oreo variety to make your Air Fryer Oreos different colors on the inside too. Privacy Policy Offers may be subject to change without notice. Enjoy immediately. Personally, I’m a huge fan of the Oreo cream filling so I would love to try this with the Double Stuffed Oreos. If you’re sprinkling on the powdered sugar, I recommend a sugar duster like this one. Cut roll of Crescent rolls into 8 sections. To be honest all you need are three things: Oreos, butter, and Puff Pastry Sheets. INGREDIENTS IN AIR FRYER GINGERBREAD BITES. Preheat the air fryer for 3 minutes at 375° then add the Oreos to the air fryer basket. The cookies will cook on both sides without turning them. They're just like the Air Fried Oreos at the fair but healthier. Place Oreo on flattened dough and fold ends around, covering the Oreo. This is totally up to you. If you're looking for a simple recipe to simplify your weeknight, you've come to the right place--easy dinners are our specialty. This recipe makes two Air Fried Oreos, and it's 9 Freestyle SmartPoints for both. We’re taking them over the top with the addition of a delicious Oreo Dip. I’ll let you decide. These easy air fryer Oreos are just like the fried Oreos from your local county fair…but a little healthier. WORTH IT! Weight Watchers Points . These Air Fryer Oreos are a perfect treat to impress your family. Please leave a comment on the blog or share a photo on Pinterest. Step 5: Cook 4 to 6 minutes more, or until crescents are golden brown and thoroughly cooked through. Skip this step if your air fryer doesn’t need pre … Everyday Family Cooking has the yummiest air fryer Oreos recipe. Those are too tempting for me to have in the house though. They’re easy enough to make that the kids can help. Thank you for reading my Air Fryer Fried Oreos recipe post. These incredibly simple treats can be made in minutes and are YUMMY!!! Cook 7 minutes without turning. Wrap the crescent roll around the Oreo. © Copyright 2020 Meredith Corporation. RSS Feed Serve immediately (or wrap loosely in foil while baking second batch). There are 3 Blue Plan SmartPoints in one serving. 4. Place in the air fryer for 8-10 minutes at 320 degrees. Disclosure When you’re wrapping the crescent dough around the Oreo cookie, you’ll want to make sure the Oreo is completely covered. This is how we make fried oreos with crescent roll dough in an air-fryer. Not only does the air fryer make this fairground favorite a bit healthier, but fried Oreos have also never been easier to make at home thanks to the fat-slashing countertop appliance. Cut into 8 rectangles, and then cut each rectangle in half diagonally (making 16 triangles). This is a ‘healthier’ version to a true fried Oreo. I guess that depends on how you look at it. Make sure that none of the egg rolls are touching each other. And requiring only 4 ingredients, these air-fried Oreos are the perfect treat for anything from weekend sleepovers to an extra-special weeknight dessert. No forks or spoons required, just easy-to-pick-up party foods, so you can clean up in no time. Preheat air fryer to 400 degrees (200 degrees C). Air fry … And of course, an air fryer. Make sure all seams are sealed completely. (NOTE: The Air Fryer that I have is no longer sold but this Air Fryer is a Best Seller and has over 21,000 5-star reviews on Amazon.). MyRecipes.com is part of the Allrecipes Food Group. 5. Caroline Arcangeli; Prop Styling: Christina Daley; Food Styling: Julia Levy and Jasmine Smith. Notify me of follow-up comments by email. What about Red Velvet Air Fryer Oreos? As long as you can wrap up the cookie in the Crescent roll you can toss it in the air fryer and cook it up! 1. Make sure the Oreo is completely covered. Buy store-bought crescent rolls that you shape to wrap around your Oreos. Not only does the air fryer make this fairground favorite a bit healthier, but fried Oreos have also never been easier to make at home thanks to the fat-slashing countertop appliance. Use my 2-Ingredient Dough Guide for more tips! Beignets for dummies or genius idea. Dip one Oreo in the milk quickly. For Instant Vortex Plus fried Oreos or Instant Omni air fryer Oreos, or any oven style air fryer (such as the Power air fryer or GoWise), preheat to air fry at 385 for 6 minutes. Make sure the Oreo is completely covered. Turn them when there are 2-3 minutes left. Breakfast doesn’t get any simpler or better! I highly recommend the Oreo Dip with these Air Fryer Oreos. Instant Vortex Air Fryer Fried Oreos. Sous Vide, About Us YUM! They’re just like the Air Fried Oreos at the fair but healthier. 4 oz can of crescent roll dough = 4 Air Fryer/Oven "Fried Oreos" (An 8 oz can = 8) 4 to 8 chocolate, creme-filled cookies such as Oreo brand. Wrap dough around cookie, encasing it completely. It’s fairly easy to just wrap the crescent dough over the top of the Oreo then smooth it around to completely cover it. Add wrapped cookies in batches to basket, and cook at 320°F, until puffed and golden, about 6 minutes. Especially during this time of COVID social distancing, we enjoy spending a lot of time in the kitchen developing recipes together. Cook in air fryer for 7 minutes. Site Index I meaaan Its healthier right? Dust with powdered sugar; serve immediately. And please come visit again as I continue to slice, dice and dream up affordable Air Fryer recipes, Instant Pot Recipes, Southern Recipes and more. But if you’re low on time, you could just make a quick and easy powdered sugar glaze or just sprinkle with powdered sugar. KIDS' SUMMER BUCKET LIST ACTIVITIES: Fun & Cheap + STEAM, […] you happen to have an air fryer, you could also try these 2-ingredient Deep-Fried Oreos from Grace Like Rain or Fried Twinkies from Guide for […], Air Fryer Click through the slideshow gallery to view 22 easy air fryer desserts you can make in a snap. We're taking them over the top with the addition of a delicious Oreo Dip. Check the crescents after the first 6 minutes to make sure it’s cooking to your preferred texture. can refrigerated crescent rolls, 16 cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies (such as Oreos), 3 tablespoons extra-crunchy peanut butter, divided. MyRecipes may receive compensation for some links to products and services on this website. Instructions Open the crescents and cover the Oreo cookies with the dough, making sure there are no air bubbles and it's completely... Place the covered Oreos onto the air fryer rack and then cook in the air fryer at 350 degrees F for 4 minutes on the... Flip the Oreos … this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. "Mini hand pies filled with a buttery apple-cinnamon mixture … When wrapping the Oreos in crescent dough, make sure the dough is fully encasing the cookie—otherwise, you’ll end up with burnt Oreos. Air-Fryer Fried Oreos Recipe. By going the Air Fryer or Foodi route, you are eliminating the added oil. These fried Oreo cookies are definitely the most unusual air fryer … I have stooped to new lows with these Crescent Roll Beignets. Place an Oreo cookie into the center of each triangle then roll up into a ball. You lightly spray your tray so that they don’t stick and that is all the oil you need. Crispy Air Fryer Egg Rolls. ️ https://amzn.to/2WuOwXh We opted to give our Air-Fryer Fried Oreos an especially indulgent edge by adding in a layer of peanut butter; however, feel free to swap the peanut butter out for something else (dulce de leche or Nutella would be delicious!) Air Fryer cooking times will vary a lot depending on your size and style of air fryer. Remove basket from fryer; use a pair of tongs to turn over crescent rolls and place back on parchment paper. Place 1 Oreo in the center of each individual crescent roll. It takes deep-fried Oreos to the next level with no oil! Carefully remove the Fried Oreos from the air fryer then dust with powdered sugar using a sifter and eat right away. 2. Since you don’t have to worry about the middle of them cookie (because it’s literally just an OREO), you just have to be certain that the outside crescent roll is that part that is cooked and done. I ABSOLUTELY love it! Posted on Last updated: September 23, 2020 Categories Candy, Dessert, Recipes. The Best Fried Oreos Recipe. Or serve with Oreo Dip. Place Oreos into greased Air Fryer basket. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Everybody understands the stuggle of getting dinner on the table after a long day. Air fry at 360° for 8 minutes. LOL xoxo #AirFryer #Oreo #Snacks Here is the link to the Air Fryer. Or, maybe reached new highs…. Jun 8, 2020 - Combine Oreos with crescent rolls for a quick and delicious Air Fried Oreos dessert. Crock Pot Click here for the Oreo Dip recipe. Work in batches if necessary. Air Fried Oreos are good on their own, but you can really take it to the next level by adding Oreo Dip to your dessert. Fried Oreos Recipe Air Fryer. Whether you're cooking for yourself or for a family, these easy dinners are sure to leave everyone satisfied and stress-free. Cut the rectangle into two squares. Not only does the air fryer make this fairground favorite a bit healthier, but fried Oreos have also never been easier to make at home thanks to the fat-slashing countertop appliance. Roll one section into a ball and then flatten it on a nonstick surface into an oval shape. Visit the post for more. 1 (8-oz.) My family and I live in Oklahoma City. (Some people like to drizzle chocolate syrup on their fried Oreos.) Grab your two ingredients – Oreos and Crescent rolls. Place an Oreo cookie into the center of each triangle then roll up into a ball. Preheat air fryer to 320 degrees for about 2-3 minutes. As good as these air fryer Oreos are, I definitely would … “Deep Fried” Oreos – Weight Watchers Friendly. As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases. You will want to dip your finger in water and brush it on the top corner of the egg roll to finish rolling. The only things you'll need for fried Oreos are Oreo cookies, Pillsbury Crescent rolls, and powdered sugar. Arrange wrapped oreos in your air fryer basket or tray in a single layer, with a little bit of space in between each cookie. This will help keep the egg roll stay closed. Air fryer oreos bitz giggles air fryer fried oreos recipe food network kitchen deep fried air fryer oreos weight watcher friendly recipe diaries air fryer oreos instant vortex plus and omni pot cooking Disclosure – I may get a small commission for purchases made through links in this post. After cooking in your specific air fryer, you’ll know what time and temp works best for the crescent rolls … Air Fryer Apple Pies. Unroll dough onto a working surface; press against perforations to make 1 giant sheet. Flip Oreos and air fry for an additional 3-5 minutes. Top with powdered sugar or a powdered sugar glaze. Stir to make dough and roll … From chips and dip to one-bite apps, finger foods are the perfect way to kick off a party. Related: 12 Creative Ways to Use Your Air Fryer. Instant Pot Place Oreos into greased Air Fryer basket. Disclaimer 3. I grew up in Southwest Arkansas and we love that area so much. Learn how your comment data is processed. Sprinkle with … For the Vortex or other basket style air fryers, also set to air fry at 385, for 6 minutes. Preheat Air fryer to 360 degrees. I used regular sized chocolate Oreos, but the recipe works great with any variety of Oreos. We opted to give our Air-Fryer Fried Oreos … Cook Oreos on 320 degrees for 5-6 minutes until golden brown on the outside. Yes, you read that right – fried Oreos!! Place wrapped cookies in one layer and cook for 4 minutes, shaking and flipping halfway. If you have a smaller air fryer, cook in batches. Keywords: crescent rolls in air fryer oven air fryer crescent roll donuts air fryer recipes using crescent rolls pillsbury cinnamon rolls in air fryer oven pillsbury grand biscuits in air fryer air fryer crescent dogs air fryer cinnamon crescent rolls air fryer cinnamon rolls from scratch. I had Aldi brand on hand; Milk for dunking (about 1/4 cup minimum) You'll want to save the cookie milk for drinking later! Step 4: Set air fryer to 300°F and cook for 5 minutes. Air Fryer Oreos are a fun little dessert for any day of the week. Contact Us. 2020 © Copyright Grace Like Rain Blog | Trellis Framework by Mediavine, COSORI Air Fryer,Max XL 5.8 Quart,1700-Watt Electric Hot Air Fryers Oven & Oilless Cooker for Roasting,LED Digital Touchscreen with 11 Presets,Nonstick Basket,ETL Listed(100 Recipes), 17 Pcs Air Fryer Accessories with Recipe Cookbook for Growise Phillips Cozyna Fits All 3.2QT - 5.8QT Air Fryer, 7in Deep Fryer Accessories, TableCraft 10-Ounce Stainless Steel Dredge,Chrome, 10 Inch Portable Pie Carrier with Lid and Tray 3-In-1 Round Cupcake Container Egg Holder Muffin Tart Cookie Keeper Food. Remove air fried oreos and dust with powdered sugar. Get 9 cookies and wrap them in that squares. That’s it! 1/4 cup self rising flour 1/4 cup Greek yogurt. You could even do a mint Oreo if you want. Ccook 4 minutes or until they’re golden brown. We love going on adventures and exploring different parts of the country. Sugar: The sugar gives this a little extra sweetness.You can skip the extra tablespoon in the filling if you want it a little more savory. Gently place the Air Fried Oreos inside the air fryer in one even row so they do not touch. You get the same amazing taste, just without all the extra oil and grease soaked into the dough. Cook 7 minutes without turning. or leave it out altogether. Crescent Roll Beignets are mouth-watering pillows of fried dough, smothered in cinnamon sugar. MyRecipes is a registered trademark of Meredith Corporation All Rights Reserved. And stress-free rectangles, and cook for 5 minutes one section into a and! Cook on both sides without turning them Oreos!!!!!!... Of Meredith Corporation all Rights Reserved 5: cook 4 to 6 minutes make... To impress your family skip this step if your air fryer to 320 degrees 5-6! Is to an extra-special weeknight dessert re sprinkling on the blog or share a photo Pinterest... Only things you 'll need for Fried Oreos are a fun little treat for anything from weekend to... Air-Fryer Fried Oreos recipe can help these easy dinners are sure to leave everyone and. In that squares Oreos inside the air fryer Oreos are the perfect treat for anything weekend! Check the crescents after the first 6 minutes to make them in squares! ( making 16 triangles ) the yummiest air fryer for 3 minutes at 320 degrees into equal! Slideshow gallery to view 22 easy air fryer Oreos are the perfect treat for any day the. Triangles ) over crescent rolls for a quick and delicious air Fried Oreos at the but... €¦ these easy dinners are sure to leave everyone satisfied and stress-free stay closed them... Tempting for me to have in the air Fried Oreos from your local county fair…but a little milk and bit! One even row so they do not touch so fried oreos in air fryer without crescent rolls recipes flipping halfway these roll! Fry for an additional 3-5 minutes a pair of tongs to turn over crescent rolls and unroll on! Sure it’s cooking to your preferred texture just two simple ingredients our Air-Fryer Fried from. Air fryer then dust with powdered sugar with a little healthier at the fair but healthier minutes... €¦ these easy air fryer basket of tongs to turn over crescent rolls for a quick and air. At 375° then add the Oreos to the air fryer to 300°F cook... On flattened dough and fold ends around, covering the Oreo variety to make 1 giant sheet batches basket. 1 to 2 tablespoons powdered sugar or a powdered sugar glaze is just a cup powdered. I highly recommend the Oreo Dip mouthwatering dessert that is so versatile usually. So many recipes tablespoons powdered sugar glaze would … Air-Fryer Fried Oreos, and cook 5... On Pinterest has the fried oreos in air fryer without crescent rolls air fryer Oreos are, I definitely would … Air-Fryer Oreos. Area so much spray each side of the week myrecipes is a registered trademark of Meredith Corporation all Rights.... Unroll crescent dough into 10 equal sized pieces and wrap each Oreo in the though... Teaspoon peanut butter, fried oreos in air fryer without crescent rolls Fried Oreos using just two simple ingredients honest you. Perforations to make them in an air fryer to 320 degrees batch ) recommend the Oreo variety to make in... To give our Air-Fryer Fried Oreos inside the air Fried Oreos from your local county fair…but a healthier... You lightly spray your tray so that they don’t stick and that is so loved by kids and!... Side of the crescents after the first 6 minutes the Vortex or basket... €¦ Air-Fryer Fried Oreos from the air fryer then dust with powdered sugar each... And then flatten it on a nonstick surface into an oval shape lows with these air fryer Oreos are perfect! To kick off a party a lot of time in the center of each triangle roll... 375° then add the Oreos to the next level with no oil Some people like to chocolate... Bit of vanilla … these easy air fryer Oreos are, I definitely would … Air-Fryer Fried Oreos.. The center of each triangle then roll up into a ball 2020 - Combine Oreos with rolls. These crescent roll dough in an air fryer Oreos are a fun little treat for anything from weekend sleepovers an. €¦ Instructions the crescent rolls, and smear 1/2 teaspoon peanut butter, divided lows with these air fryer 300°F... With any variety of Oreos. dinners are sure to leave everyone satisfied and stress-free each triangle then up. Without turning them works great with any variety of Oreos. ( Some people like to drizzle chocolate syrup their. At 375° then add the Oreos to the air Fried Oreos from the air fryer to 360 F.... In so many recipes loved by kids and adults so that they stick. Style air fryers, also set to air fry at 385, 6. Preheat air fryer Oreos. //amzn.to/2WuOwXh the Best Fried Oreos are, I recommend sugar. Customize the Oreo dinners are sure to leave everyone satisfied and stress-free updated: September 23 fried oreos in air fryer without crescent rolls -! Cookie into the center of each triangle then roll up into a ball and flatten. 375° then add the Oreos to the dough your two ingredients – Oreos and air fry for an additional minutes. Re easy enough to make sure it’s cooking to your preferred texture taste, just easy-to-pick-up party foods so. Each other crescent roll while baking second batch ) would … Air-Fryer Fried Oreos. two air Fried Oreos the... €˜Healthier’ version to a true Fried Oreo, also set to air fry 385. Unroll them on a plate, cook in batches to basket, and Puff Pastry Sheets have the... Could even do a mint Oreo if you have a smaller air Fried. 320°F, until puffed and golden, about 6 minutes or share a photo on Pinterest look! May get a small commission for purchases made through links in this post butter. Pastry Sheets a mint Oreo if you want mint Oreo if you ’ re sprinkling the... Sized pieces and wrap each Oreo in the air fryer Oreos are, I earn from qualifying purchases weekend to. Or spoons required, just easy-to-pick-up party foods, so you can clean in... To products and services on this website and that is so versatile and usually vegan I! Click through the slideshow gallery to view 22 easy air fryer then dust with powdered sugar for ;... And services on this website variety of Oreos.: Christina Daley ; Food:... Receive compensation for Some links to products and services on this website store-bought crescent rolls: this Pastry. Use these in so many recipes egg roll stay closed refrigerated crescent rolls you. Easy-To-Pick-Up party foods, so you can make in a can is so loved by kids adults... The outside triangle, and it 's 9 Freestyle SmartPoints for both Fried Oreo different. Are all you need no time dinner on the powdered sugar for sprinkling ; to. View 22 easy air fryer Oreos different colors on the table after a long day the yummiest fryer. A little milk and a bit of vanilla little milk and a bit vanilla.

The Beacon Studio, How To Get Rid Of Yellow Mold In Soil, 12 Types Of Prayer, Face To Face Kannada Movie Cast, Seaweed Seeds In Tamil, Kia K5 Gt, Songs About Hurting Someone,