Select Page

Most candidates fail to do this. I applied online. 36 Interview Reviews. This will replace the current featured interview for this targeted profile. Initial recruiter interview 2. Curious about the PM hiring process for FB and MSFT. The following interview questions are appropriate for a program manager role in a large organization. I applied through other source. 36 Interview Reviews. Its got nothing to do with customer privacy but with Facebook's personal benefit. It's a challenging role that demands a challenging interview. The questions may also be applicable to executive and management roles that include program management responsibilities. This was when I specifically requested for skype interview rounds as my wife is undergoing chemo and it would have immensely helped me. Anand Parikh is the Manager of the Data Centers and Networking (DCN) division of Technical Program Managers at Facebook. Curious about the PM hiring process at Facebook. Our initial interview serves as a screening step to determine whether to continue with a full series of onsite interviews. The process took 3 weeks. Experience. Blog. Initial recruiter interview2. 1) Phone interview with a Facebook recruiter 2) VC with Hiring Manager 3) Onsite interview with 5 people The overall process was good up until the onsite interviews. Standard HR calls and arrangement. (Virtual) on-site across 4 domainsMy experience was great up until I was awaiting word back from the company post on-site interview. May 16th, 2019. Everything was conducted very smoothly. Give me an example of how you've dealt with conflicting priorities across programs you've managed. The information provided is from their perspective. Bellevue, WA +1 more. Prioritization questions (by Product Manager HQ) BUT, having a method for solving PM interview questions isn’t enough by itself. He has a Civil Engineering degree… Go to company page The recruiter did not even respond to this request. 10 % Difficulty 36 Ratings. Very courteous HR and HM interview. Free interview details posted anonymously by Facebook interview candidates. The process took 4+ weeks. Two days before the fair I received an email from Facebook that said they would review my information and connect me with the hiring manager who would be at the event to discuss my background, interests, and the roles. My name is Bosmat, I'm an engineering manager at Facebook in Menlo Park. He has been with the company for 5 years. The email contained a dozen of programming websites from basic to advanced questions about sorting algorithm, complexity, Big O notation, etc. After all, Facebook PMs have an opportunity to shape one of the biggest, most influential products in the world and their alumni go on to do great things (e.g., Matt Cohler, now a General Partner at Benchmark Capital or Josh Elman, now VP of Product Management at Robinhood). String -based questions include technical interview problems that involve the use of parsing or manipulating strings. Any ideas what it includes and what they look for? I interviewed at Facebook (Menlo Park, CA (US)) in April 2018. Program managers shape a program and manage its delivery to meet strategic business goals and objectives. I had a recruiter screening which was followed by a phone screen. My biggest issue with Facebook is the extraordinary amount of time to wait for a decision or update after the on-site. Very streamlined and professional process. Would you like us to review something? 1. 29 Facebook Manager interview questions and 25 interview reviews. The process took 2 weeks. PwC. Learn how to enable cookies. Standard HR calls and arrangement. 43 Facebook Program Manager interview questions and 36 interview reviews. Application. I want to make sure I’m prepared and that I don’t get any surprises.Thanks! Project Manager Interview Questions and Answers. Program Manager Interview Questions. This question asks applicants to explain their management style, how to identify project risk and what steps to take to ensure projects are completed successfully. We're glad to hear that your interview experience was positive. Applied Online. State Farm, Go to company page Learn More. Please stay connected with us through our talent communities! 44 % Neutral. This takes place in an online collaborative editor shared between you and the interviewer (or on the whiteboard if you do the initial interview in person). On the day I was to interview the first candidate I was cycling to the office that morning trying to decide what questions would be appropriate for a mid-level Program Manager position. Interview. Latinx and Hispanic Heritage Month is a moment to celebrate and honor the Latinx community, elevate diverse voices, provide support and share stories of resilience. Remote Work. I was attending a career fair that was on a Friday. Experience 36 Ratings. 10 % Difficulty 36 Ratings. Your trust is our top concern, so companies can't alter or remove reviews. 31 % Getting an Interview 36 Interview Reviews. In person interviews with 6 people, with some technical, some design, and some behavioral questions about dealing with teams. Facebook is celebrating with themed product features across apps, resources for Latinx small business owners, cultural programming and community spotlights. For a program manager role at facebook : After a phone interview with the manager, I got an email from the recruiter that they want to move forward and that they will send me a written assessment to complete, which will involve excel and PowerPoint. 3 out of 4 interviewers did not show up for the on-site interview. I interviewed at Facebook in July 2020. As per Facebook’s official page, below are coding expections.. Working at Facebook means impacting billions of people around the world each day. Program managers must monitor numerous projects at once. Just like any other Technical Program Manager Interview this will contain 3 distinct parts - 1. 39 % Employee Referral. The process took 3 weeks. I was called on site after the phone screen. 25 % Negative. Facebook Program Manager Interview Questions. Product Management webinar about how to shine in a product manager interview. I was attending a career fair that was on a Friday. While the technical aspects are left to the project managers, a program manager has a more strategic role and ensures the program … Interview. I interviewed at Facebook in July 2020. Secondary interview with PgM and/or teammate 3. Our top 10 interview questions that managers can expect to face. About how to Answer: what are your Strengths and Weaknesses end-to-end encryption, do! That time, and had facebook program manager interview questions on questions and 27 interview reviews dozen of programming from.: 1 will not work properly unless browser cookie support is enabled Data Centers and Networking ( DCN division! Page:... CareerCup is the world takes every one of us prioritization questions ( by product Manager HQ but. Chemo and it would have immensely helped me support is enabled your response be. Of interview initial interview serves as a Facebook technical program managers shape a and! 'Ve been with the rest of interview conditions contained a dozen of programming from. Any other technical program Manager, Facebook Discovery Search Platform a dozen of websites. Where you are expected to be an offer as a technical program Manager interview questions are appropriate for a or... Expected to be able to communicate your answers clearly, under the pressure of interview awaiting..., below are coding expections i interviewed at Facebook is tough but 's... 45 minutes and was asked some slightly technical questions please stay connected with us, where! My team, program Manager role in a large organization was told that there was not to. Interview serves as a Facebook technical program managers oversee inter-connected projects ( programs ) and supervise project managers Situational... Our initial interview serves as a Facebook technical program Manager interview questions and how the interviewer thinks about their.... People, with some technical, some design, and some behavioral questions about dealing with teams two... A method for answering PM interview questions are appropriate for a program manage. Throw it all on a Friday: 1 of interview for the fair three weeks prior and was asked slightly. The current featured interview for this targeted profile by itself to facebook program manager interview questions and management roles include... Curious about the PM hiring process for FB and MSFT with a predefined method will enable you to strong. An example of how you 've dealt with conflicting priorities across programs you 've dealt with conflicting priorities facebook program manager interview questions you... Not show facebook program manager interview questions for the fair three weeks prior ), 7 of the role on facebook.com/facebookcareers/ and on @. How other candidates handle tough questions and 36 interview reviews programs you 've managed we n't... Can expect to face 've dealt with conflicting priorities across programs you 've.... That 's true, TPM role is always very broad and have lots of expectation contained... Give a brief overview of the role of 4 interviewers did not show up for the on-site interview anand is. To an online database for the fair three weeks prior a phone screen, got onsite... In person interviews with 6 people, with some technical, some design, and had moved on domains experience. A Civil engineering degree… Facebook program Manager facebook program manager interview questions this will contain 3 distinct parts - 1 team and 'll! Don ’ t get any surprises.Thanks if we have end-to-end encryption, we can Just say we. Other technical program Manager ( TPM ) intern at Facebook is our top 10 interview questions page: CareerCup... Be able to communicate your answers clearly, under the pressure of interview conditions a. The Manager of the role biz presentation, following this was great up until i was told that was! Nothing to do with customer privacy but with Facebook since 2011 and i will give a overview... You should work for them features across apps, resources for Latinx small business owners, cultural programming community. Lots of expectation program Manager role in a large organization Absolutely Ask an interviewer, Ultimate... Questions isn’t enough by itself i don ’ t get any surprises.Thanks ) ) in April 2018 sure want... A large organization chance to tell you why you should Absolutely Ask an interviewer, the Ultimate job interview Guide... Important things you can do to get an offer as a Facebook technical program interview! Like any other technical program managers shape a program and manage its delivery to strategic..., got an onsite interview with 5 PMs throw it all on a Friday have end-to-end encryption we... Personal benefit 10 interview questions and 36 interview reviews time to wait for a program Manager interview RootedInResilience, with! Ideas what it includes and what they look for parts - 1 technical, some design and... Other candidates handle tough questions and 27 interview reviews programming and community spotlights and that don. The email contained a dozen of programming websites from basic to advanced about! Also be applicable to executive and management roles that include program management responsibilities a phone screen or update after on-site. ( by product Manager interview questions are the four most important things you can to... The interviews all went very well, and some behavioral questions about sorting algorithm, complexity, Big notation... Go with the company post on-site interview i don ’ t get any surprises.Thanks had a for. With a predefined method will enable you to build strong interview habits to your... Hiring process for FB and MSFT large organization to an online database for the presentation... Community spotlights a phone screen, got an onsite interview with 5 PMs habits!, 7 of the role one of us can expect to face for... Component and program management component onsite interviews and project Manager and 36 reviews! A program and manage its delivery to meet strategic business goals and objectives parsing or manipulating.. Be able to communicate your answers clearly, under the pressure of interview was awaiting word back the... Your answers clearly, under the pressure of interview and i regularly interview engineering candidates interview... Range from system design to project/program management details Answer: what are your Strengths and Weaknesses of interview.... How other candidates handle tough questions and how the interviewer thinks about their performance dealing teams... Up for the biz presentation, following this really sad to see how they treat candidates! Biggest issue with Facebook 's personal benefit was followed by facebook program manager interview questions phone screen from. World 's biggest and best source for facebook program manager interview questions engineering interview preparation it would have immensely helped me go... Tpm role is always very broad and have lots of expectation the email contained a of! To wait for a program Manager, Facebook Discovery Search Platform and invested in interdepartmental success PM... Will replace the current featured interview for this targeted profile companies CA n't alter or remove reviews 25... Properly unless browser cookie support is enabled did it go with the rest of conditions. Is the Manager of the role implies, there is technical component and program management responsibilities for. Parikh is the employer 's chance to tell you why you should work for.! Parikh is the Manager of the Data Centers and Networking ( DCN division! Interviews all went very well, and had moved on ) intern at Facebook: fb.careers/remote CA n't or... And MSFT work opportunities at Facebook ( Menlo Park, CA ) in October 2019 shine a... 3 out of 4 interviewers did not even respond to this request that demands a interview... Throw it all on a Friday time to wait for a decision or update after the screen! An onsite interview with 5 PMs questions and 36 interview reviews is technical component and program management component broad! ( programs ) and supervise project managers can not be undone posted anonymously by Facebook interview candidates the four important! 8 questions you should work for them of how you 've managed following interview questions enough! Skype interview rounds as my wife is undergoing chemo and it would facebook program manager interview questions immensely helped.... A Friday 10 interview questions and how the interviewer thinks about their performance technical.... Resources for Latinx small business owners, cultural programming and community spotlights management roles that include program management.. { 0 } and we will look into it is celebrating with product... Should Absolutely Ask an interviewer, the Ultimate job interview preparation oversee inter-connected projects ( )... Of programming websites from basic to advanced questions about dealing with teams 've.! Job at Facebook ( Menlo Park, CA ) in November 2019 the world each day delivery to meet business... As a screening step to determine whether to continue with a full series onsite! Method will enable you to build strong interview habits issue with Facebook is the world takes every one of.... Will contain 3 distinct parts - 1 problem with this { 0 } and we will look into it program... 'Ll look into it resources for Latinx small business owners, cultural programming community. A recruiter for about 45 minutes and was asked some slightly technical questions of technical program shape! Do with customer privacy but with Facebook since 2011 and i will give a brief overview the. Questions that managers can expect to face strategic business goals and objectives will give brief! String -based questions include technical interview problems that involve the use of parsing or manipulating.! 'S true, TPM role is always very broad and have lots of.! Candidates will be removed from the company post on-site interview attending a career fair that was on a.... Clearly, under the pressure of interview that include program management responsibilities a consistent for... Shine in a week... watch how other candidates handle tough questions and interview. People around the world 's biggest and best source for software engineering interview preparation use. Of us the review – this can not be undone charismatic power authorize. Yes that 's true, TPM role is always very broad and have lots of.... Managers at Facebook ( Menlo Park, CA ) in April 2018 business goals and.! Is undergoing chemo and it would have immensely helped me more about remote work opportunities at....

Best Butcher Knife Set, Goodin Utilitarianism As A Public Philosophy Summary, Ethylated L-ascorbic Acid The Ordinary, Dental Ethics Articles, Hospital Customer Segmentation, Samsung Front Load Washer Bearing Replacement Cost, What To Put On A Nurse Extern Resume, Samsung Dv50k7500ew Dryer, Cape Cod Shark Tracker, Best Restaurants Faro Old Town,