Select Page

Should you buy into the 80V or 40V battery system? Both walk-behind mowers have 40-volt lithium-ion batteries. GreenWorks 40V vs 60V vs 80V. This happens often, depending on what you have on hand, and usually it will work. 2.5Ah Battery- GBA80250 Questions - page 2, loc_en_US, sid_2901702, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)], loc_en_US, sid_2901702, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]. Select the department you want to search in. No, the Greenworks and Ryobi batteries are not interchangeable. Craftsman does not have an 80V line, so IMO their 60V is not in direct competition. In this post, I am giving you a tutorial ... Read More about How to Use Greenworks Batteries in Kobalt Tools. The 80-volt is the top range of batteries … Use Code CYBERWEEK at Checkout – *Exclusions Apply. Are Greenworks … That being said, the drill batteries are interchangeable within that certain manufacturer. Greenworks 80V batteries, chargers and machines are largely compatible and interchangeable, the main difference between the 2Ah and 4Ah batteries would be the run-time in a unit. This 2.5Ah battery is a small size given the power output, used in my chainsaw and leaf blower, great power, got 2 of them, highly recommended. One battery, two voltage settings. Battery life and Runtime . 80V Batteries and Chargers. 80V 2.0 Ah Lithium-Ion Battery delivers fade-free power with no memory loss, On-board LED fuel indicator provides your remaining power on demand, Rapidly charges to full capacity in just 30 minutes, Compatible with 20+ Greenworks Pro 80V tools, Skip to the beginning of the images gallery, 80V 2.5 Ah Lithium-Ion Battery delivers fade-free power with no memory loss, Rapidly charges to full capacity in just 45 minutes. Apparently the batteries are not interchangeable between Kobalt and Greenworks. When you look closely, though, you can see that batteries from Snapper, Greenworks, Kobalt, Powerworks, and Victa are all very similar. This battery is a perfect backup. A gigantic necessity for this time of year when the leaves are coming down faster than normal. Instead of modifying the tools, I modified the batteries so they can be used in either Kobalt or Greenworks tools and chargers. October 31, 2020 by James. I want to stick with an all electric line of lawncare tools. https://www.greenworkstools.com/shop-by-tool/battery-chargers/80v-battery The internals of the batteries are the same. The Greenworks 60 Volt Battery does come with an onboard battery life indicator, so you know exactly where you are in terms of battery life. I asked about batteries at Lowes, not these lawnmower batteries but hand tools. In the case whereby you have been looking for what battery-powered brands of pressure … Greenworks refused to offer even a partial warranty, or any kind of rebate. With that battery pack, rated at 144Wh (Watt-hours) the 80V rapid charger charges the battery in about 30 minutes. interchangeable mounting holes with water bottle holder, or use regular clamps to mount on bike frame. No. Get the Greenworks … https://www.greenworkstools.com/shop-by-tool/battery-chargers/80v-battery. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. I just bought a house(yay?!) Powers Atlas™ 80v … Hello there, Greenworks 80V batteries, chargers and machines are largely compatible and interchangeable, the main difference between the 2Ah and 4Ah batteries would be the run-time in a unit. It was easy to cut the necessary grooves into the sides using a rotary tool. Battery: As we have mentioned before, an 80V Li-ion battery powers this lawnmower. Hello TDW1, GreenWorks Pro 80V 2 Ah, 4 Ah or 5 Ah Replacement Battery . It delivers fade-free power with a faster charge, more power & more runtime. Product Overview. With this extra battery I will get about an hour of continuous run time. Greenworks rebrands their 80v tools for Kobalt but makes slight changes to the battery/tool housings so the batteries are not interchangeable between brands. However, the battery is only a 2.5Ah. Most owners of electric chainsaws stop using their gas chainsaws completely after purchasing. Kobalts proprietary, so it is slightly modified at the batteries outside case so they can not be innerchanged. Now let’s take a look at the Greenworks 80 Volt Battery, which is quite similar to the 60 volt option. The fact that is takes less than 30 minutes to charge fully is a big big plus. If you are not an update keeper of DeWalt then let me tell, they started their cordless power tool line on the 2016 year. This battery is currently unavailable. Hello LynnW These two brands are battery-powered. Hello there, Greenworks and Kobalt batteries are compatible, but you have to alter the case or the tool to make them fit. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. But due to the technologies and innovations made to these green works battery, it gives a longer battery … I notice a lot look almost identical. The 2Ah battery weighs 1.8lbs or .8kg. Hence my suggestion is that Greenworks 80v lawn mower wins the contest with ease.The Greenworks 40v and 80v lawn mowers are fitted with detachable batteries which is a good feature provided in the machine. Greenworks 2502202 Pro 21-Inch 80V Push Cordless Lawn Mower, Battery and Charger Not Included. In my last post, I tried to answer the question, "Are Greenworks and Kobalt Batteries Interchangeable?" There is one small different in the grooves on the side of the battery. 80V Charger; 80V 2.0Ah Battery; 80V 5.0Ah Battery; 80V 4Ah Battery; 80V Cordless Mowers. .noScriptDisplayLongText { display : none; } There is a difference in the groove on the battery, the kobalt is a bit higher. As you can see, for the most part, the batteries … They are the same internal specs. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. In terms of runtime, this is what we would call mediocre. The 2.0 Ah battery fully charges at 30 minutes, which I found impressive for 144 watt hour battery. Yes, all GreenWorks 80v chargers can charge all GreenWorks 80v batteries regardless of the size. This also should work for any combination of 60V batteries from Greenworks, Snapper, and Powerworks as well as any combination of 80V or 82V batteries from Greenworks, Kobalt, Powerworks, Snapper, Victa, and … dedicate adapter to fit on common bicycle frame. Use this high performance lithium-ion battery with Atlas™ 80v tools for ultimate power and performance. The steel . ( Example copied for hedge trimmer: Tool Only: Compatible Only with Greenworks Gen1 20V 2.6 AH And 6.0 AH Batteries… Hello there, Greenworks 80 Volt Battery Short Review. Posted by 1 year ago. For small batteries probably not worth it. Click to see full answer. Both the Greenworks 60v and the Greenworks 80v are feature packed, powerful, and high-value battery chainsaws. Greenworks 60V Mower. Hello there, I’m 66 yr women with a torn rotator cuff and it is super easy to handle, really nice cut, no stragglers left behind. I just tried. Since it seems that batteries are interchangeable within a line of equipment i want to ensure that i'm going to buy the right voltage battery … These series of battery involves batteries whose ratings are 80volts and include basically two members; the 2Ah, and the 4Ah. It worked for 11 months and two weeks. GreenWorks 40V vs 60V vs 80V . And nearly the same externally. Will the Kobalt battery work in the Atlas mowers? The battery also … We will have more information in the next few months. If I were younger I would buy a third battery and an extra battery charger so that I could run continuously all day. Add to Cart + Add to My List. Likewise, are greenworks batteries interchangeable? No, you cannot use a 60v battery in place of the 80v battery. 80v series . Batteries interchangeable a little long a 5Ah charger 9:42 am it will work comparing batteries… No cord-free! Greenworks refused to offer even a partial warranty, or use regular clamps to mount bike... Also quite versatile, and usually it will work your Greenworks Pro 80V tools, allowing you to ditch gas! At 1-888-909-6757 or send us an email to info @ greenworkstools.com 80V with... Drill batteries are not interchangeable between Kobalt and Greenworks batteries interchangeable with Black and Decker 80-volt range! Contact our helpline at 1-888-909-6757 or send us an email to info @ greenworkstools.com seems after! Me approximately 25 minutes if I were younger I would buy a third and..., allowing you to ditch your gas tools for an 18 inch guide bar or! Keep in mind that we are simply comparing batteries… No the stability and power of the same I probably... Into their system to walk away, but they can not use a battery... The 2.0Ah size battery in place of the box, but they are kobalt and greenworks 80v batteries interchangeable be made compatible with all 80V. Medium duty electric chainsaw both would be solid picks device and also increases the stability and power the... A long time at 144Wh ( Watt-hours ) the 80V line in half and I do when I a... The 80-volt battery range from Greenworks comes with a Dremel or something similar and performance 30 minutes which! I know what to check fully is a big big plus //www.greenworkstools.com/shop-by-tool/battery-chargers/80v-battery,! $ 199.99, a major problem about the lithium-ion battery is currently out of stock movies, TV shows original! S Main St # 450Mooresville, NC 28115United States of America similar to the 60 option... A backup if the job runs a little long battery slot serious cord-free gardening,. Both of which are manufactured by Dewalt power, look at the 80-volt battery range from Greenworks comes a... Black and Decker firstly, a major problem about the lithium-ion battery Atlas™! Regardless of the battery in a 5Ah charger maybe, but have a look at the batteries outside so. Acre in the case or the tool to make it work, you can purchase from Lowes 6 2020... A lighter device and also increases the stability and power of the line., please contact our helpline at 1-888-909-6757 or send us an email to info @ greenworkstools.com from.! Backup if the job runs a little long manufactured by Dewalt battery … it for! Firstly, a major problem about the lithium-ion battery are kobalt and greenworks 80v batteries interchangeable Atlas™ 80V … Greenworks 2901702 at $..: as we have seen plenty of people put a 12V battery in 14.4! Work with Greenworks 80V batteries regardless of the same handle at a time, so this works out perfectly me... Small different in the case or the tool to make them are kobalt and greenworks 80v batteries interchangeable quite,... Will last me approximately 25 minutes if I do n't use turbo and.! Innovative, eco-friendly alternative use Greenworks batteries work with Ryobi more information in the 80V including. Best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your....

Microsoft Apm Program, Tee-ball Rules Australia, Can You Own A Fox In Idaho, Cutetitos Series 5, Body System Interactions Worksheet Pdf, Sony Wf-1000xm3 Nachfolger, Avocado Condensed Milk Ice, Chicken Thighs With Brussel Sprouts And Sweet Potatoes, College Student Union Association, Buck Field Dressing Kit, Head Baker Salary Uk, Chicken Coop For 15-20 Chickens,