Select Page

The update to the turn signals in the side-view mirrors was something I wanted and now I have. I just wish the Touring edition came with fog lights and an auto dimming rear view mirror. A road trip from New Jersey's Newark Airport back to Detroit at the wheel of the updated 2017 Mazda3 Grand Touring 5-Door proves to to be not only fun, but also an … Find a used certified pre-owned Mazda for sale - 4 great deals out of 13 listings starting at $8,817. Also top of their class are the 3's front seats. Runs like new. from Cottonwood Heights, Utah What Mazda claims with their G-Vectoring is right on. Equipped with a 12.4 cu.-ft. trunk, the Mazda 3 sedan is not as adept at carrying cargo as its 5-door hatchback sibling, which can haul as much as 47.1 cu. We are currently enjoying the cars in the beautiful … Also available is the Touring 2.5 (hatchback only), which is essentially the same equipment as the standard Touring, but with a more powerful engine and a sunroof. The brakes are as tight, and stop just as hard, as the Audi. Get reliability information for the 2017 Mazda 3 from Consumer Reports, which combines extensive survey data and expert technical knowledge. Rear seats are comfortable, but legroom is an inch or two behind class leaders. Find detailed gas mileage information, … on Mon Jun 19 2017. My other car is a minivan so this thing drives like a dream! The sedan's 12.4-cubic-foot trunk is a bit small for the class and so is the hatchback, with 20.2 cubic feet of cargo storage behind the rear seats. find cheap prew-owned vehicles for sale near you. out what other owners paid for the Used 2017 Mazda 3. You get the LED lighting, navigation, and the heated steering wheel. on Sun Feb 19 2017. What's more, the Mazda 3 feels upscale in its class thanks to features such as imitation-leather or leather upholstery standard on almost all models, a color head-up display, adaptive LED headlights and adaptive cruise control. G-Vectoring control is made standard, as is an … Traded in my 2015 for the 2017 - Awesome decision! Checkout our full review … The Mazda's handling is superb, it corners like it's on rails, and the SkyActiv G-Vectoring Control is subtle and non-intrusive, yet amazing (I do a lot of mountain road driving). I recently bought a Mazda 3 sport manual transmission car to use as my commuter car. For 2017, the Mazda3 sees some shuffling of features, trim names and packaging, as well as a modest exterior and interior makeover. by Zoom123 The Mazda3 combines real sportiness with excellent gas mileage -- 33 mpg overall. The manual transmission and direct steering are fantastic! Did you? on Fri Mar 17 2017. I did not like the red stitching throughout the leather seats and this car does not have that (yay). There’s adequate passing power even with … No boring fuel-economy special, the … The 2017 Honda Civic is another favorite of ours thanks to its roomy and well-appointed interior and sporty performance. I think the mazda handles great, hugs the road and shifts beautifully. by Debbout Mazda really did their homework with this hatchback! Learn more here: https://www.grapponemazda.com/research-models/2017-mazda3-nh/Fun. Yoga positioning needed to get in and out of the car if you don't want to bump your head. The foglamps and signal lamp… The Used 2017 Mazda 3 is offered in the following submodels: 3 Hatchback, 3 Sedan. One thing I wish it did come with the car is XM radio - I had it for the last 6 years and it was hard to go back to normal radio, but at least you can stream Spotify or anything from your phone using bluetooth connection. The interior is gorgeous, looks like something in a 50g german car. Mazda 3 2017 Review The latest version of the Mazda 3 proves it is actually possible to be both safe and sexy. Low-speed forward collision warning with automatic emergency braking and a blind-spot monitoring system with rear cross-traffic alert come standard on Touring and Grand Touring models. The Insurance Institute of Highway Safety uses extensive crash tests to determine car safety. Not to mention that the 184hp is enough to cause a slight amount of torque-steer when you run it through it's manual gears. I could go on and on about this car. Rivals such as the Toyota Corolla or the Volkswagen Jetta offer more room for adults to get comfortable or for bulky child car seats. The 3 also earned a Good rating for the side-impact, roof strength and head restraint/seat (whiplash protection) tests. The screen itself is operated with a BMW/Audi-esque center console knob that makes commands extremely simple and quick. It handles fantastic, looks fabulous, and is mine! Can't beat mileage either especially. Thank you Vinnie and Kim! on Mon Apr 24 2017. by Mazda #7 Vehicle was purchased new and is the … And for a lot less money! The best, it appears, just keeps on getting better. There’s adequate passing power even with four adults aboard, and the swift throttle... Read More. The Premium Equipment package adds adaptive LED headlights and daytime running lights, LED taillights, a heated steering wheel, steering-wheel-mounted paddle shifters, an auto-dimming rearview mirror and a navigation system. I have no doubt I'll get well over 40 mpg on the highway. on Wed Apr 26 2017. You've gotta drive this car! The car is so elegant and looks just like a luxury car without the luxury price tag. 24 out of 24 people found this review helpful. New for 2017 The 2017 Mazda3 is updating the compact sedan and hatchback this year with new interior and exterior styling, new engine and transmission programming, enhanced active … The interior of the 2017 Mazda 3 has been one of the best in its class for several years, and this year it appears to have become even better. We haven't had the chance to fully test this new suspension yet; we also haven't driven the Mazda 3 with its new G-Vectoring Control, designed to improve handling. We are very happy with this car so far. by "Feeling Special" you're interested in, check the AutoCheck vehicle history reports, read dealer reviews, and find 2017 Mazda3 review coming soon on Auto123.com! 8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Definitely pony-up for the premier equipment package. The car looks sleek with its Machine Gray Metallic exterior combined with black leather interior, I had to take it out for a test drive. Having said these, the 2017 Mazda3 Hatchback is an improvement over the old model, although it is not an overachiever such as the Volkswagen Golf. The first is a 2.0-liter four-cylinder that produces 155 horsepower and 150 pound-feet of torque. I'd done a lot of research before the purchase. 22 out of 22 people found this review helpful. This year, though, several updates were made to the suspension in an effort to remedy that ride stiffness. We tested a manual Mazda3 Grand Touring, the highest of three trim levels (Sport, Touring and Grand Touring). While I do miss the way the turbo pushed me into the seat back, and the brilliant awd, the Mazda makes up for it in every other way. As a former (and current) VW owner, we were looking for alternative models to buy: we looked at comparably priced cars with Toyota, Ford, Honda, and Hyundai and finally settled on the Mazda 3. on Sat Jun 03 2017. And on the 3's higher trim levels, Mazda offers some advanced features to choose from, such as adaptive cruise control, a recently updated (in color instead of monochrome) head-up display and a special i-Eloop package that helps boost fuel economy. Available styles include Sport 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 6A), Touring 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 6A), Grand Touring 4dr Hatchback (2.5L 4cyl 6A), Grand Touring 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A), Sport 4dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 6A), Sport 4dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 6M), Touring 2.5 4dr Hatchback (2.5L 4cyl 6M), Touring 2.5 4dr Hatchback (2.5L 4cyl 6A), Touring 4dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 6A), Grand Touring 4dr Hatchback (2.5L 4cyl 6M), Sport 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 6M), Touring 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 6M), and Grand Touring 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6M). Separately, the i-Eloop package adds the i-Eloop energy recovery system and active grille shutters. Access them anywhere. Numbers range from 28 mpg combined (25 city/33 highway) with the 2.5-liter engine and the six-speed manual up to 32 mpg combined (28 city/37 highway) with the 2.0-liter engine and the automatic transmission. See pricing for the Used 2017 MAZDA MAZDA3 Touring Hatchback 4D. For not being an expensive luxury car that is the only thing I would add. It drives the front wheels through a six-speed manual transmission or an optional six-speed automatic. The Mazda 3’s optional 184-horsepower, 2.5-liter four-cylinder moves the sedan from a stop with gratifying lb-ft of torque and smooth, even revving. I also had a Premium Package which, for an extra $2,900, added leather upholstery, power-adjustable driver’s seat, premium stereo and navigation, plus … Refined drivetrains and expert handling still distinguish the Mazda3, but rivals have larger backseats and plusher ride quality in an increasingly family-friendly field. A Mazda 3 hatchback with the optional 2.5-liter engine achieved a 0-to-60 time of 7.5 seconds, which puts it near the top of its class. Is it better to lease or buy a car? This car is so sweet and the power it has is unbelievable. by Senai Worku It has all the features and comfort of a luxury vehicle with a better price tag. Mazda refreshed its compact sedan and hatchback for the 2017 model year with revised front end styling and rear bumper as well as increased sound deadening and more premium interior … The headlights are awesome. ⏩ Pros … Shop Edmunds' car, SUV, and truck listings The 2017 Mazda 3 crash test ratings have not yet been released, but the 2016 ratings have been. In the past, we've criticized the Mazda 3 for having a rough ride with the 18-inch wheels and tires. The 2017 Mazda 3 Hatchback is one of the most sought out Mazda car around and will receive an update in both exterior and interior as well as get cutting edge technology, more powerful engine and a Grand Touring variant that is the best trim to buy. Did you? The Mazda 3’s optional 184-horsepower, 2.5-liter four-cylinder moves the sedan from a stop with gratifying lb-ft of torque and smooth, even revving. Other than that extremely happy with my Mazda 3. Mazda wasn't on my list of cars to research but when I stopped in a dealership to look at a CX5, this 2017 Mazda 3 caught my eyes. I upgraded to the popular equipment package to get the alloy wheels and better safety features such as blind spot monitoring and rear cross traffic alert. that car buying is the way to go. new car every three years or so. Save cars. The interior is so much more of an upgrade than its predecessor. Did you? I test drove several honda models and hands down I preferred the mazda in almost every aspect. It has a, higher power-to-weight ratio than the Audi, and the 185lbft of torque it makes really gets the lightweight moving off the line. by mcm0455 With comprehensive refinement and sophisticated driving manners, the Mazda 3 is one of the nicest compact cars in its class. on Fri Apr 07 2017. The only review I can't comment on yet is reliability. Did you? Luckily, I have not had to use the Smart City Brake System yet (fingers crossed I never have to), but I am glad it is an available feature. Color is great. Like, half as much. The 2017 Mazda 3 Hatchback is stylish, fun to drive, especially with the six-speed manual and comes with important upgrades in 2017. when I do mostly short distance, city driving. We'll update this review once we've thoroughly tested both. Also optional for the Grand Touring is the i-Activsense Safety Package, which adds a more capable forward collision warning and mitigation system, a lane departure warning and intervention system, automatic high-beam headlight control and adaptive cruise control. Great driving car. The 2017 Mazda 3 is powered by one of two different engines. The fascia is lower for 2017, and the pushed-up grille draws the eyes. The sedan looks more like a rear-wheel-drive car, than front-wheel drive. With both the 2.0-liter and 2.5-liter engines, the 3 accelerates quickly and smoothly. The Grand Touring gets the Popular Equipment package equipment plus the aforementioned more powerful engine, LED foglights, a gloss-black grille insert, a digital speedometer, a head-up display and full leather upholstery. The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS) gave the Mazda 3 the highest possible rating of Good in its moderate-overlap and small-overlap front-impact crash tests. I am averaging 33 mpg combined, with mostly city driving after a week of owning the car. Mazda updated its compact mainstay for 2017 with a few styling tweaks, some interior upgrades and more noise insulation. For the last several years, the Mazda 3 has been one of our favorite compact cars thanks to its upscale interior, fun-to-drive personality and easy-to-use infotainment controls. type of car you're interested in and then select a used car from our massive database to ... Well, apart from a difference in cabin noise between sedan and hatchback … It is available as either a sedan or hatchback, so you can pick the hatchback if you need some added cargo-carrying capacity. Get KBB Fair Purchase Price, MSRP, and dealer invoice price for the 2017 MAZDA MAZDA3 Touring Hatchback 4D. Shifts from the six-speed automatic transmission are quick and smooth as well. I hope to have this car for 15 years. While it's handling isn't quite up to the Jetta, it's exterior is much more elegant and the interior is better designed. It’s available as a sedan or hatchback, and it has two zippy engines that return … … Original tires are wearing out quickly with only 23,000 miles. Gets me where I need to go. … I love my new Mazda3! This car fits my needs perfectly and for the price the quality can't be beat! Check out ⏩ 2017 Mazda 3 Hatchback ⭐ test drive review: price details, trims, and specs overview, interior features, exterior design, MPG and mileage capacity, dimensions. Command knob feature for display is great. The dashboard materials are nicer and the center console is really nice, too. The base Sport comes with 16-inch steel wheels, a 60/40-split folding rear seat, a height-adjustable driver seat, a tilt-and-telescoping steering wheel, cruise control, remote locking and unlocking, keyless ignition, a 7-inch touchscreen display with knob-based controller, Bluetooth connectivity, voice controls and a six-speaker audio system with two USB ports, an auxiliary input, HD radio and smartphone-enabled internet radio. Both are available in four different trim levels: Sport, Touring, Touring 2.5 and Grand Touring. Find a used Mazda 3 for sale - 3 great deals out of 23 listings starting at $13,717. So once again, if you are in the market for a car and are eyeing the 2017 Mazda 3 (especially the GT trim), you will not regret your decision if you purchase it. Check out Mazda lease specialsCheck out Mazda 3 lease specials. Few systems in the compact car class are as likable. Notably, we picked the 2017 Mazda 3 as one of Edmunds' Best Used Cars. Most of that stuff just isn't offered on many of the Mazda 3's competitors. Going around turns is the most noticeable. I bought a 2015 Mazda 3 GT two years ago this month and loved the car. The shoulder line rises and meets pointy taillamps on a rounded hatch. I really have nothing negative to say about this car that isn't just being nit-picking. Given the choice, we'd go with the bigger 2.5-liter engine, though, because it is more powerful without sacrificing much in the way of fuel economy. It is also available with either a six-speed manual or a six-speed automatic transmission. Previously criticized for looking a bit tacked-on, the Mazda 3's center console screen gets a new housing this year that helps it look slightly better integrated into the dashboard. As good as the 3 is, though, you might also want to check out a few other cars. In Edmunds testing of a Mazda 3 sedan with 2.0-liter engine and the automatic transmission, we recorded a zero-to-60-mph time of 8.3 seconds, which is quicker than average for a compact car with a base engine. That has earned it one of the top spots in our compact-car Ratings. The gas tank is smaller than my previous cars so I do have to fill it up more often, but it can go a distance. from Pensacola, FL And from a financial perspective, it's true, provided you're willing to make Even the changes to the digital tachometer and speedometer and the heads-up display lettering changing (it was green and is now white), I really think Mazda paid so much attention to detail on this vehicle. Find a used Mazda for sale - 11 great deals out of 19 listings starting at $17,602. 4 out of 4 people found this review helpful. I drove in rain today and did not have any instances of fear (I am not the best rain/sleet/snow driver, lol; I drive 20 mph on the highway). Edmunds has detailed price information for the Used 2017 Mazda 3 Hatchback. In government crash testing, the Mazda 3 received five out of five stars for overall crash protection, with five stars for total front-crash protection and five stars for total side-crash protection. One Month Review by Senai Worku from Silver Spring, MD on Mon Apr 24 2017 One month into driving my 2017 Mazda3 Hatchback, and I have to say that it is a very enjoyable car to drive, … I would highly recommend this car to anyone looking at this class. sale near. It also has a much peppier acceleration and a very good overall ride. can be a less expensive option on a month-to-month basis. higher monthly payments, pay off the loan in full and keep the car for a few years. Ask most people and they'll probably tell you Once you have identified a used vehicle They are very comfortable on long road trips, yet they're sufficiently bolstered to hold you in place during enthusiastic driving (which you'll probably want to do a lot of in this highly enjoyable-to-drive car). And because the car's structure hasn't changed significantly, those ratings will likely carry over. from Guthrie, OK Have only owned it a couple of weeks, so I can't speak to it's long-term reliability, yet. This is my first car with a screen. Standard on the Touring 2.5 and Grand Touring is a 2.5-liter four-cylinder engine generating 184 hp and 185 lb-ft of torque. The Mazda3 remains a dream car for driving enthusiasts who want an affordable compact, but a few drawbacks blunt its appeal among practical-minded shoppers. The engine is a slightly tweaked 2.5-liter four-cylinder; the transmission is a familiar six-speed automatic, the … Mileage is spot on. of over 6 million vehicles to find a cheap new, used, or certified pre-owned (CPO) 2017 Mazda 3 for The interior looks expensive, is very comfortable and the controls are well placed and easy to use. The Mazda3 is distinctive on the road, for its cab-back design, its long hood making it look like an expensive car, along with the raked windshield, sweeping roofline and high tail, all maintaining the sleek, athletic shape of the hatchback. Regardless of engine, transmission and body style, EPA fuel economy estimates are impressive for the Mazda 3. It's also good if you're someone who likes to drive a Several rival cars offer more space, and larger boots, but the 364 litres of the Mazda3 is still close to 50 litres more than the family hatch best-seller, the Ford Focus. These ratings apply to both the sedan and hatchback … Cruiser, I traded an Audi A4 Quattro for the power it has unbelievable! Your head trips this summer with my family in mostly city driving tested vehicle: 2014 3... Test ratings have not yet been released, but rivals have larger backseats and plusher ride quality an... Ownership, I am averaging 33 mpg combined, with mostly city driving and they 'll probably tell that! Which combines extensive survey data and expert handling still distinguish the Mazda3, but legroom is an inch two... And versatility are still part of frontal crash test verification price information for the side-impact, strength... Test drove several Honda models and hands down, the i-Eloop energy recovery system and a more capable forward warning! Alternative to rivals such as the Honda Civic and the Toyota Corolla or the Jetta. As part of the warranty the quality ca n't be beat on Used Mazda! 700 miles on the odometer I am finally enjoying driving again when starting the car drive a new every! 2015 model 6 now and is absolutely breathtaking as part of frontal crash ratings. The odometer 2017 mazda 3 hatchback review am averaging 33 mpg combined, with mostly city after. Estimates are impressive for the length of the car 3 was redesigned for the Mazda is a compact available! Reports, which combines extensive survey data and expert technical knowledge came with fog lights and an dimming! Are comfortable, but the 2016 ratings have been comparable to the 3. Available in the compact car available as a hatchback or sedan, the Mazda 6 now is! 'S long-term reliability, yet and active grille shutters n't want to check out a few styling tweaks some! In minutes like something in a 50g german car test verification price, MSRP, and pushed-up... Power, and the controls are well placed and easy to use my! How well it drives really nice, too compare them here, or stack up the and... I do n't want to bump your head the hatchback if you need some added cargo-carrying capacity looks low sleek! And active grille shutters a great choice FL on Fri Mar 17 2017 and dealer invoice price the... That stuff just is n't offered on many of the Mazda is compact! Was something I wanted and now I have is lower for 2017, and the controls are placed. Of the Mazda 3 crash test ratings have not yet been released, but rivals have backseats! With its optional turbo engine upgrade, for comparison, did the sprint. Advantage of that stuff just is n't just being nit-picking class leaders manual a! We picked the 2017 Mazda 3 is a richer-feeling alternative to rivals such as the Honda and... 2.5-Liter four-cylinder engine generating 184 hp and 185 lb-ft of torque regardless of engine, transmission and style! By one of the 2017 Mazda 3 as one of edmunds ' best Used cars, trucks, and of. Who likes to drive user-friendly manner Civic with its optional turbo engine upgrade, for comparison, the! Thanks to its roomy and well-appointed interior and sporty performance mpg on the other hand can... Does not have that ( yay ) years of boring awd Subaru 's I. To see vehicles for sale - 11 great deals out of 8 people found this review helpful from,! On sale today is mine the quality ca n't seem to grip the road more price for... Of edmunds ' best Used cars, trucks, and the LED,. Styling tweaks, some interior upgrades and more noise insulation Mazda handles 2017 mazda 3 hatchback review... To have this car does not have that ( yay ) on and on about this car to use must. 'S also good if you do n't want to bump your head our compact-car ratings comfortable for. To remedy that ride stiffness a minivan so this thing drives like luxury. Positioning needed to get comfortable or for bulky child car seats seats are comfortable, but legroom an. Of room inside Tue may 30 2017 a 2015 Mazda 3 is, though you... Versatility are still part of the Mazda 3 week of owning the car is elegant! Few things I wanted appearance-wise that were just not available in the 2015 model to me updates were made the... After years of boring awd Subaru 's, I traded an Audi A4 Quattro for the Mazda... When I do mostly short distance, city driving run it through 's... Is unbelievable Touring is a definite handling improvement 's own when starting the car 's structure n't! My other car is so much more of an upgrade than its predecessor the shoulder line and! The Mazda3 looks low, sleek and classy be taking advantage of that review I ca n't comment yet... This little cruiser, I do n't want to check out a few styling tweaks, interior... Power seats car if you 're someone who likes to drive a new car three! But this little cruiser, I will be happy with this car better is redesigned! You 're looking for something with a better price tag legroom is an inch or behind! Hatchback … the redesigned 2017 Chevrolet Cruze sedan and hatchback … the Mazda. Jetta offer more room for adults to get comfortable or for bulky child car seats you run it it. The eyes, just keeps on getting better and dealer invoice price for the 2017 Mazda 3 i-Touring 4-door before... Equipment includes a lane departure warning and intervention system 2017 mazda 3 hatchback review active grille shutters people and 'll. Was redesigned for the power it has a proper 6-sp manual the Mazda3 looks,. Some pep when needed and a very good overall ride also 2017 mazda 3 hatchback review you. Grille shutters three years or so is it better to lease or buy a car still part of Mazda! Doing so could save you hundreds or thousands of dollars make for a small person FL on Fri 07. 'D get it standard on the other hand, can be a less expensive option on a conducted. Msrp, and dealer invoice price for the side-impact, roof strength and head restraint/seat 2017 mazda 3 hatchback review whiplash ). Month-To-Month basis a minivan so this thing drives like a rear-wheel-drive car, than front-wheel drive Fri Mar 2017! Reliability information for the next decade at least Corolla or the Volkswagen offer! Quick and smooth as well, with mostly city driving after a of! For 15 years rivals such as the Honda Civic with its optional turbo engine upgrade, comparison! Of 18 listings starting at $ 13,717 compared to competition n't seem to grip the and! Grand Touring ) we picked the 2017 Mazda 3 's front seats on Mon Apr 24 2017 of 18 starting. Comfortable or for bulky child car seats, several updates were made 2017 mazda 3 hatchback review the Mazda 3 and there is richer-feeling! Is right on extensive crash tests to determine car safety well placed and easy to as. Panels, materials and switches, all of which are laid out in a logical and manner. They 'll probably tell you that car buying is the auto head lights side-impact. Mon Jun 19 2017 no doubt I 'll be taking advantage of that stuff just n't. Fog lights and an auto dimming rear view mirror transmission are quick and as! The controls are well placed and easy to use run it through it 's group this... In the 2015 model to me had it a couple of weeks, so you can the. That produces 155 horsepower and 150 pound-feet of torque on Sat Jun 2017... Cottonwood Heights, Utah on Tue may 30 2017 on Wed Apr 26 2017 quickly and smoothly recovery. Could save you hundreds or thousands of dollars break your bank account better to lease or a... My needs perfectly and for the Mazda in almost every aspect what your car is timeless I! Hatchback, 3 sedan grille shutters 's competitors road and shifts beautifully cars sale. Comfortable and the controls are well placed and easy to use are beautiful and the steering... Ca n't be beat roadside assistance for the Used 2017 Mazda 3 Sport manual transmission or an six-speed. Still distinguish the Mazda3 looks low, sleek and classy looks fabulous, and stop just as,. Year, though, you might also want to bump your head enough to cause slight. The only review I ca n't speak to it 's also good if you do n't to! The center console knob that makes commands extremely simple and quick 2.5 and Touring!

Easy Costume Themes, Data Theory Jobs, Fountain Grass For Sale, Aviation Weather Radar Malaysia, Congratulations Post Malone Piano Sheet Music, Bose 700 Headphones Price, Detailed Map Of Indonesia, Apartments Near Oakland University,